The Fantasy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:08 am

Drionach, the silver empereor paced out side his cave. His family were asleep inside.But he was too streesed to sleep. He had lead the silver dragons in war against many races, but now. They were fighting other dragons, green dragons. He brethed heaviliy and scanned the sky line. Then his eyes rested on a massive blue spike sticking into the sky, stretching over the mountains. The frozen Spire. He was probley the only dragon who knew where Stimeak lived, and what lived that mountain. Staring at the spire the memorys flooded back......
[flashback]

He remembered flying home with his freinds. There was 5 of them. They were coming home from a day spent with thier mentor, an old royal dragon who dedicated his life to teaching the young. One by one, the dragons broke away from the group. Flying back to their homes. Drionach was always the last left. His Parents cave was the furthest from their mentors one. He remembered flying along towards the entrance doing barrel rolls, tight maneouvers. All trying to impress his mother and father. He landed out side the cave his features practilly glowing. He was about to start telling them everything that happened while he was gone. But he noticed his parents weren't outside waiting for him. They were inside. Every day they waited out side to welcome him home. What was so different about today. Scared he rushed into the cave in-case anything was wrong. He looked at his mother. She had a less than happy expression on her face. He looked at his father, who had a sorrowful expression on his face. Then he looked down at the dragon below his father. It looked slightly older than him. Instead of silverish colour it had a white underbelly, which mixed into blue where it met his silver back. Confused he looked up at his father. The old dragon mumered "Drionach, this is Stimeak. He will be staying with us for awhile. His father was a good freind of mine......and it was his wish that we look after him." Drionach just stood still staring at this new dragon..........
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby HorseGal » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:13 pm

Orion decided it was time to go back to the forest after spending some time in the elf city with Damarian. All he ever talked about now was his little elf friend, and it was really starting to annoy him. A few times, the black unicorn tried to change the subject, but to no avail. His friend just went on and on about this female elf. He rolled his eyes and just walked away from him, saying his good-byes. Finally, I'm away from that love struck fool, he thought with a grin and a cross between a chuckle and a nicker escaping from him. Probably he should try talking to her for once, but no. He says he's too nervous. He shook his head and let out a snort before increasing his pace to a trot out of the city gates and back into the wildness of the forest...
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:49 pm

Hydras saw a unicorn in the desimated forest. The 4th head was abou to burst out and attack in the the main head bit into his neck and pulled him back. "Let it live it's last days. We may be vicious, but we attack when need be. Not for no reason. In fact, we should apologize for the destruction we caused to the unicorn's home, it seemed to be allies of elves, yet those elves that we killed. can never be brought back, not even with magic." Hydras approached the unicorn. Using telapathy, he told it that he came in peice.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby HorseGal » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:07 pm

The unicorn froze when he saw the Hydra approaching, tossed his head and was about ready to attack the creature for almost destroying Alcyeria, when he suddenly heard a voice in his head that said it came in peace. At this, he rolled his eyes in disbelief, and still stood in a defending position. "Why did you come to me," he demanded in a voice that held hate for Hydras. "You almost destroyed Alcyeria and what's this?" His eyes scanned around the forest. "What is the meaning of this?"
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:21 pm

"You would do the same if you went into uncontroled rage, rage in which you couldn't think, where we just serve to destroy, all this was caused by not only me but by.....HUMANS!" The main head's fang started to enlongate as his eyes started to fade to black then brightened to red. His skin color started to change. Hydras shook his heads, trying to calm dwn. He found sanity in the fact he destroyed the human town. "Well, what i wanted to say was that, we apologize" The main head heard the 9th think "I'm not sorry" And rammed him, sending him onto the ground. "OW" The head hissed. "Don't mind him..."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby HorseGal » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:33 pm

"I guess it's ok," mumbled Orion as he stared at Hydras and couldn't help but let a chuckle erupt as he watched the main head rammed into the ninth head. When he heard the talk about humans from them, his ears flattened and his right cloven hoof pawed at the ground. "Humans, they are nothing but pests who think of nothing but fame and riches."
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:44 pm

"And supremeacy..."The mainhead said. The 9th head started making ahissing laugh and said "They couldn't kill a kitten, Much less a wotld with creatures lke us!" Hydras stomped his leg on the 9th head and pinned him to the ground. "YOU! don't talk...for the rest of the day....maybe week..."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby HorseGal » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:08 pm

Orion nodded in agreement and ignored the ninth head. "Something needs to be done about those humans. They need to be put in their place!."
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:19 pm

"That place...is extinction...." The 9th head asked "Can you get your leg of of my neck?" The main head pushed down harder. "You be quiet..." Said the main head. "I'm going to be sick..." replied the 9th. The main head pushed down harder. The 2nd head threw up an ork he ate a couple days back. "WHAT!?" Yelled the 3rd as he threw up part of the baby dragon. The 9th head said "get off me!" The main head got of the 9th andthe throwing up stopped. The 9th head raised his head and said "I got neck pains now..." only to be rammed by the 8th. "Thank you" said the main head.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Legendary Elite » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:13 am

Garroth and the others were not too far away now. The Orc Encampment they were going to raid was one deep within the Green Dragon territory, their own territory, their own turf. Going through Silver Dragon territory was risky, Silver Dragons were like blood enemies to Green Dragons excluding Demons and the Industrialists and the Dwarves. The green dragons had no quarrel with Sea Dragons or Imperial Dragons...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby C S » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:37 pm

Hydra noddd goodbye and walked away. Then all of a sudden some humans ran up in front of him. They shot him but his scales deflected the blows. He roared as he reared up on 2 legs. He slashed at the humans with annoying noise making pipes. He then started snapping at them with his 9 ferocious jaws until their bones were absolutly crushed. In Hydras' rear, archers shot poisen arrows into the back of his necks into his weakest spot. The spot where his neck ends and the head begins. The poisen would kill anything else other than dragons, but it put Hydras to sleep. They dragged him to a large carriage, pulled by 50 horses. They pulled him back to their city where they locked him into a large metal cage. Hydras woke up, he was still weak from the poisen. He layed down resting, regaining his energy.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Legendary Elite » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:14 am

"Glide downward, we stop here for today. We are very close to the encampment now." Said Garroth through mind read to the others. Garroth lead the others in a downward spiral and then a gentle glide where they landed on a small cliff face area over looking a valley. Here it was afternoon. Then it would begin, they would start their 3 day raid and in those 3 days did they have to make it back. Garroth and the others landed and looked down. Not far away was several hills and over those was smoke coming from a huge structure. The Structure was huge and had what was like special metal that rang around it (picture the Barracks in Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne or the Orc Main Hall in Warcraft) with metal spikes sticking out of them. There was 4 of these long metal poles that were on the structure. The actual structure was made out of wood and metal material. It had bone-like spikes running out on certain parts of the Stronghold. Leaves and other shades sat around it. Also there was leaves covering triangular objects standing on wood formed into tripods, they were watch towers. At the bottom were two huge doors. In the afternoon sun, it looked very glorious but daunting at the same time. Around the Stronghold sat smaller buildings, Barracks and more Watch Towers. This Stronghold was not a primary stronghold but it was still very strong. Around the place stood warriors and archers and along with them were Berserkers. Berserkers were trained in Sword fighting and Archery. They were fast and ferocious, they were able to hear and smell their enemies even at a good fair distance away and that was better than their keen sense of sight. Orc Berserkers were near blind, they could see but not far, only up close but sense and smell made up for that disability making them the most dangerous warriors on the battlefield. The Orc Leaders were trained in every form of combat, they were better than Berserkers. Garroth searched the area away from the Orcs Stronghold to look for food. Not far away, was a set of Orc Pig Farms, they used these not far from Encampments to breed pigs and a few other livestock. But that did not matter so much, Pork was a delicacy among Earth Dragons...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:02 pm

"What were you thinking?! are you insane?! do you know what could've happened to you?!" Roared the aging Red Imperial as he told off his son, Inferno for his delay. "There will come a day when you can roam the skies fearlessly, but for now, you aren't safe. from now on, you are t go to the place Mortus decides to hold the lesson, and fly back immediately. do not stop anywhere". Inferno looked up at his gargantuan father. he could only nod and lower his head in shame for not returning fast enough. his parents had feared something may have happened to him. "Inferno, we know that you are capable of defending yourself, but not all foes can be beaten with your skills in this stage. wait until you're older, and focus on what the Emperor teaches you...and one day....you will be unbeatable to all but the mightiest of foes, and even they will probably die trying to defeat you...but in order for you to reach that point, you must first learn the skills of an Emperor. i could teach you myself, but Mortus is more skilled than i am". Inferno nodded. "But for now, we should rest. tomorrow you have a difficult lesson, according to Mortus. you should sleep well". Inferno nodded, and went into a deep crevice inside the volcano, a place that had been known as Inferno's lair. while the other Dragons in his family liked to change the place they slept from time to time, Inferno just chose one, made it big enough to keep him comfortable, and stayed there. he lay his head down inside his little "cave" and rest...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:18 pm

Stimeak glided through the clouds calmly as he approached the cave. Then his blood boiled and he narrowed his eyes to slits. Harpys. The human-bird beasts flew through the sky harrassing the elks. They were taking lots of them. Thats how harpys worked. They would fly kill and then grab something and work together to carry it off. Usually they came in swarms carrying off almost 10-20 animals. They ruined herds and then moved on to the next ones. Stimeak roared angrily and landed by the cave entrance he snarled "Neltharion! Get out here now!" There were about 40 harpys all together. Stimeak could probley kill them on his own, but Neltharions help would be usefull. Also the Harpys used silver magic, power over weather. They used their clawed feet and wings to attack most of the time though.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:19 pm

Hydras woke up from his sleep. He roared as he saw humans lining up around him. He thought "Surely, humans aren't stupid enough to really think this box can hold a Hydra, Now do they?" The 2nd head replied. "Appearantly...they do....." Hydras' main head bit the cage as a test. It dented easilty. He reared up and slashed thae cage, the entire thing fell apart instantly. He roared "FOOLS! You just unleashed the fury of a HYDRA!" He looked around the surroundings and saw Humans panicing andscreaming. He found him self in quite a big city. He growled, "It would be tempting to destroy this place, but before the humans send more archers to put us to sleep, I say we get out of here." The massive beast rumaged thtough the human settle ment, crushing a few small market stands along the way. It wasn't long until he reached the beggining of the forest. He ran into the forest being carefull not to knock any trees over, He needed all of the coverage he could get.
Last edited by C S on Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:25 pm

Neltharion bellowed and flew out of the cave, eager to fight something. The black dragon flew at a harpy and bit onto its legs, using the force and his claws to rip it in half. Neltharion bellowed and threw the corpse down, rushing into the other Harpies. He slammed into another one, crushing its bones with the force of the attack, sending it spiraling to the ground. Neltharion swung his tail at the other harpies, slashing two in their chest with his spiked tail. The black dragon swung around and unleashed a Shadow Flame, the black flames scorching 4 Harpies as they advanced, sending them toward the ground in a flaming heap. Neltharion bellowed and moved back to Stimeak, having had his chance at the harpies.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:30 pm

Stimeak launched himself into the sky and bellowed "Nicely done! Shred the wings, and let them drop" More harpies were breaking off from the hunt to fight the two dragons. Stimeak roared again and launched himself towards them. A harpy prepared a spell. But before it could fire it Stimeak bit down on it crushing it in his jaws he threw the corpse down towards the ground and then charged towards the next one. It came at him with its claws trying to tear at his scales. He reared back and grabed onto its wings. He pulled them off and then kicked the harpy launching the bloodied beast away. With a roar he tried to tail whip another but it managed to dodge and dig its claws into his tail. he shook it off and raised a glowing hand. A bolt of lightning shot from his fist inncinerating the harpy....
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:07 am

One by one, the Green Dragons descended upon the Pig Farm and burned the buildings, causing the animals to run out. At least 10 Orcs ran out, they wondered what was going on until they saw 7 dragons looking down on them and they ran. However, 1 of the Green Dragons burnt them alive. The pigs went wild, they were huge compared to the average animal, possibly were Warthogs. Garroth and the others descended upon the animals and flew back up to the canopy and when they reached the top, they crushed the bones inside the legs of the boars, rendering them unable to move. They then flew back around for another round, finally they had at least 17 Warthogs from the Pig Farms to feast on, all unable to escape the fate that awaited them as 7 Green Dragons were for a feast.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:17 am

All the harpies ahd now joined the fight, however more of them were fleaing desperate to escape. Stimeak and Neltharion were tearing through them ripping them to shreds. The haropies seemed to be regrouping around a particulary large one. She started prepareing a lighting bolt to throw at Stimeak but then he swooped in on her. He grabed her by her shoulders and by the waist and then after about a seocond of effort, crushed the creature together. At this almost all the harpies started fleaing. Stimeak grabed one of them shreiking in his claws. Stimeak nodded to Neltharion to either finish off the rest of them or make sure they leave. He glided to the ground where he droped the terrifyed creature into the ground. She squirmed and her wings started beating but he re-pinned her into the snow and draged her closer. She looked up at him screaming. Both of her wings had been broken when he pinned her. She started screaming for help and he bellowed "Quiet!" She stoped immeidiatly shaking all over. He turned his head stareing at her with one eye. His pupil narrowed to a slit and he hissed "What is your name harpy?" She just looked at him with fear and he repeated the question, shouting it at her. She screamed "Rainbow Feather!" Then she fell gasping for air again. The name suited her. Her wings were like rainbows as the name suggested and she had long pink hair flowing down her back. Before they started killing people, harpies were regarded as omens of good luck for a long time. Stimeak growled angrily "Rainbow Feather.... I want you to go back to your home, your community and tell them this. If I see another hunt like that one in my territory I will go to your home and crush the whole thing with an avalange. Then any harpies who escape will hit by lightning. I will make sure everysingle one dies." He pointed towards some hills in the distance showing that he knew exactly where they lived. She nodded in bewteen her gasps of pain. Even though he could proboley kill off this tribe or flock of harpies.... If an enemy such as himself showed their face the harpies would unite. Their most powerful spell casters and warriors would show up and try kill him, or maybe even kill Neltharion. He needed to sort something out with them. He hissed "Even though I am disgusted with your whole race... you may still hunt here, only 4 elks max. After your loss in numbers today I am geussing that wont matter." She nodded and mumered "Thank you! thank you!" he narrowed his eyes and grunted "Im not done yet. Only 8 harpies are allowed here at a time. Anymore and I kill the whole group." More nods. He continued "And to make sure there is no confussion YOU have to be with each group. Each time you come here, you alone will approach and ask permission to hunt. If my apprentice or I grant it, you may call your freinds up. Is that a fair deal?" She noded furiosly. It was a fair deal. 4 elks would be enough to keep them alive, but they would be able to catch more if they needed it. He took the clawed hand off her and waited. Then an obvious fact hit her right in the face. She coughed up blood and said "Sorry....But I won't be able to give the message.... Find someone else" This was the biggest chance they had for survival. Hell maybe in the future they would have this dragon as an ally. Yet she was about to die in the snow. Stimeak looked at her and nodded. He had over looked that fact. His hand started glowing blue again and he placed it over her head. She closed her eyes awaiting death. Then with a quick movement he sweapt the hand down her body. She screamed in pain as her flesh re grew and her bones knitted back together. She thought it was the most creul torture possible. Then the pain stopped. She opened her eyes and she felt... fine.she moved her wings and they worked ok. Infact, she was even better than before the hunt. He hissed "There. Healed. Now get up and fly home. Tell them what I told you to say, and Rainbow feather, if you miss one detail of my instructions your whole tribe is dead." Panting she stood up nodded in thanks and took off. Flying away from him. He grunted in distaste. He couldn't beleive he had used the magic his mother taught him to heal a harpy. Oh well maybe something good could come out of it. He roared to Neltharion and then took off flying back towards the cave
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby HorseGal » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:46 am

Orion continued on his trek through the forest after Hydras left. He studied the forest with sorrow filled eyes. "That Hydra ruined it," he said with a sigh. "I wonder if there is a way to fix it...no matter. I must go to Bloodrose Valley in search for my own kin." He quickened his pace to a trot...
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard