The Fantasy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:58 pm

Valroz sat down against a tree and thought. The tree lit on fire, and Valroz absorbed it to get his strength back up. He vaguely remembered fighting a dragon, but he didn't who or where, only why and that he lost. "Hmmm, maybe fighting whatever dragon lives there wasn't the best idea. Another kind of dragon would be morre useful," he hissed.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:21 pm

Hydras walked into the forest to hunt. His tail dragged on the floor, his tail spike gleaming in the little sun light that gets into the forest. plus it was raining so it was darker than ever in the forest. Hydras now rellied on there sensce of smell. He smelt a dragon. It was a juvinnile red impeirial dragon. It was probably 1 year old in dragon years. Hydras ran towards the smell, trees cracking and smashing on impact with thecreature. The dragon heard the sounds but didn't see what creature was running towards it. In fear in was shocked snd couldn't move. The maion head swiftly clamped down on the dragon's head and snapped it. He swallowed it and went to get a drink. Hydras heard something. each head sniffing the air realized that more humans were in the forest.One ran out of the trees yelling "DIE CREATURE!" This human was male. He had a musket aimed at Hydra's 2nd head. With great speed, Hydra slammed the spike at the end of his tail into the human. Hydra waved his tail back and forth until the human flew off. Hydras then started waving his tail in the direction of where the human ran out. He heard humans screaming and running away. He ran in a curve to the left of the direction they were running and cut them off. He then began eating them. "That was smart, using the dragon as bait." Said the 3rd head "Too smart "replied the main head. "We need to be more alert, these humans must have came back to avenge the other humans...by slaying us..." Said the 9th.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:14 pm

Inferno snarled "I'll help if i can, Orion. i have been calmed at the sight of Unicorns walking several times before. losing them would lose one of the things i enjoyed watching most...as well as a chance for my friend to find others of his kind". a toothy grin appeared on his scaly snout, as he stretched his wings out as far as they'd go, making them crack softly when he stretched them to their widest...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:39 pm

Hydras' hate of humans grew and grew. He kept replaying the memory of their attack on Hydra. They intruded his territory and they attacked Hydras. The planned it. His pupils were darkening from their bright yellow color to black. They then brightened to a rage red color. He went on a rampage. smacking trees out of there roots, hissing and roaring. The noises could be heard miles away.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby HorseGal » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:18 pm

"I hope to see you again, Inferno," replied Orion and said nothing more after that. He only watched as the magnificent creature spread his wings, prepared to take flight.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:26 pm

Hydras had rumaged through the forest, his dark green skin had gone dark red, his black stripes were now bright yellow. The main head was pumping so much venom into his fangs that it dripped out of them. The beast wasn't thinking at all. Each head destroyed obsticals for the body can pass. Hydras was outside of Alcyeria. He roared as he rammed the entrance down. He saw elves running away as well towards him but he bowled over them as his rampage continued.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:40 pm

Inferno turned his head to see a Hydra ram down the gates of Alcyeria. he had his back to it. he turned around, rearing up on his two hind legs, and roared at the Hydra with gut rumbling power. his mouth started to glow bright as he prepared to annihilate the attacker...the Pyro Beam's first victim...the Hydra...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:44 pm

Hydras turned around. He showed the dragon an emotionless face, yet his eyes were filled with rage. His eyes met the dragon. He started thinking and the images of what happend to him were sent telepathically to the dragon. In the images, he explained his rage. This is what Hydras's do when they're enraged and needs to communicate to others.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:56 pm

Inferno snarled, before using his single mind power, telepathy, to communicate with the Hydra. "These Elves are NOT responsible for your pain! attack the Humans! they attacked you, not the Elves!". Inferno zapped the ground a few feet in front of the Hydra, just to prove he did not intend to back down...the result of the Pyro Beam's zap was a 10 foot wide hole...and that was just an example of it's power...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 pm

Hydras' eyes were now reverting to being yellow. His skin color was still red, srtipes were still yellow. He roared in rage as he walked out of Alcyeiria. He nodded to the dragon in respect of his power and rumaged through the forest, towards the humans.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby HorseGal » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:10 pm

Orion's own anger started to come through as he watched the Hydra attack the precious elf city. He was about to charge and attack himself, when suddenly, the Hydra finally stopped and started to walk out of Alcyeria, back into the deep forest. He snorted in frustration. "That Hydra," he murmured in distaste. "He better not attempt to attack Alcyeria again."
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:13 pm

Inferno snarled "Unlikely...he has a problem with the Human Rangers...and he apparently thought this was one of their cities...the fool didn't even try to watch them first to see if he was attacking the right place. but if he does attack again, i'll make sure he is no more than a pile of ash when im done with him"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:21 pm

It wasn't long unttil Hydras reached the humans. He reared on his hind legs and sent his heads into and upward stance. With his heads in this position, he was 20 feet tall. He swung them into the buildings of the humans. His eyes reverted to his raged look. 3 of his heads killed humans, another 3 of the heads destroyed buildings and factories. Another group of 3 focused on walking and clearing obsticles. He roared. He approached the human's main factory. and rampaged through. He ate the humans tat ran too slow or fought. He got the building. He smacked his heads into it while slashing it with his fore arms. It wasn't long until what ounce was a small human town, was decimated and reduced to rubble. Hydras walked away, reverting to his regular colors.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby HorseGal » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:25 pm

Orion said nothing, only nodded silently. He stepped away so that Inferno could spread his wings and fly away to wherever he needed to be. He was preparing to take off before, and wondered if he would do so again.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:51 pm

Hydras had calmed down completely. He saw the destruction he had caused and chuckled. The forest had seen a Hydra in rage. THe forest had patches of fallen trees. He saw down the trail to the elf city. He saw the destruction he had started. He looked back and saw smoke and fire where he decimated. "Our revenge is not complete...we must kill the rest of the humans that attacked us.... Every human in our vicinity." growled the 5th head. The 4th head hissed. "Humans are pathetic, We need to exterminate them until they are extinct, like the unicorns...." The 4th head made a reptillian smile at the memory...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:19 pm

Inferno spread his wings and took off. he knew he was in for punishment from his parents for delaying so much. the sun had gone down and he still hadn't rested. they had been told by Mortus their next lesson would be very tiresome and difficult if he wasn't properly rested...

The Frozen Spire is home to an Alariel Gem Holder, Mortus. The Silver one...imagine what you could do with the power of Storms on your side! came a voice in Mortus' mind as he rested in the massive cave his family called home. "I could be powerful enough to defeat Beliar alone! i'd be able to put his army out with a flick of my wrist! their entire army would be trembling at the sound of my name!" his mind answered the voice. Forget Beliar, you could use those Alariel Gems to help you gain power over the others...and then you would be unbeatable! said the voice in his head. "Yes...Yes, i'd have control over all other beings. i would be the Prime ruler over the entire world!" his mind responded. Indeed you would Mortus, indeed you would. you could take that pathetic purple Empress, Morian. Mortus' mind said "No...i wont do that...she's a friend". A friend? she'd do the same if they had the willpower to wield the Alariel Gems with their TRUE power, as would ANY of the other Emperors! said the voice. "No...no they wouldn't....they do not think like that, and never will" challenged. Are you sure Mortus? because, from my point of view, they already show a greed for power simply by taking the Gems when they found them... said the voice. "They found them like i found the Red Gem, and no guardian opposed them. they are the rightful holders, and therefore pure of heart, clean of greed" his mind responded. We'll see Mortus, we'll see responded the voice, before falling silent...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:26 pm

Stimeak yawned and and slowly turned banking through the sky. He beat his wings stronger aiming himself back towards the frozen spire. He just hoped that Neltharion hadnt gone off and managed to freeze his own eyes shut or something. He laughed slightly remembering long ago when he did that to Drionach. Drionach had being showing off infront of their freinds again, trying to impress a female and Stimeak decided to put him in his place. The poor dragons eyes were clamped shut for hours.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:00 am

Hydras remembered the days where he saw the last unicorn.

The main head growled to the 2nd. "Go to the left" He growled to the 5th. "Go to the right. " He growled to the 6th "Stay in the trees, strike from over head." "The rest of you, back me up, make the final attack." The main head slid his neck up and onto a unicorn herd. He attacked a unicorn that was far from the herd. He pulled it into the bushes. a crunch was heard and a swallowing sound soon followed. All of a sudden, each head attacked. When the herd burst into a stampede, Hydras burst after them, each head eating the unicorns they caught up upon. The rest of the unicorns seemed to have fell off a cliff, little did Hydras know they fell into an under ground tunnel, and the tunnel became their home...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Legendary Elite » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:48 am

Garroth along with several other Green Dragons flew across the enormous hillsides. The wind was not too strong and there was a few clouds in the sky. It was a perfect day to start out. They knew that the orc encampment they were going to destroy was not far away but would take a while to bring down. The orc encampment would be heavily guarded. Orc Warriors were going to be easy, they would only be able to attack if the dragons attacked them on the ground but even then they were too vulnerable to magic attacks from Green Dragons or their dragonbreath and horns and other features. Orc Archers would be harder but they had less armor than the Warriors and so would be easier to bring down. However they still had Orc Mages to deal with, they were the worst as they could call forth magic to home in on them. The dragons would be quite vulnerable to magic attacks. Other Orc units besides those 3 would not be too hard. There was also Berserkers and then the Leader, the commander. Orc Commanders usually were trained in different forms of close, ranged and magic combat. They were able to resist dragon burns but only for a short while. All in all, it would be a simple battle. This was not one of their main strongholds and so would be brought down shortly.

Garroth was in command of the Green Dragons. The dragons normally operated together by either communicating by speaking out loud but could also mind talk to one another. Mind speaking was good especially if the enemies could try to hear what they were saying. Plus if they were to try to enter the mind of a dragon, a dragon could resist their minds with a barrier that was unable to be passed. Garroth knew each name of the dragons....
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:24 am

Valroz had decided to take out a different type of dragon: the Green Dragons. once their leader was dead, the rest would be easy to deal with, picking them off one by one.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard