Supernatural Supremecy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:24 pm

Drake shrugged as he said "Well, some people hate them even more than we do, but just cant do it themselves". at Nina's question, he said "Well, i've been going through various connections of his for the last few months, and apparently, he's working on something big. and i dont mean city wide. im talking about global scale work. unfortunately, i haven't been able to gather anything else"...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:45 pm

Nina rolled her eyes. "Did you try searching on a computer for more information? Do you even have a computer anywhere here?" She thought that doing a search on there would be helpful. "Has he done anything recently?"
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:18 am

Drake grinned and said "Follow me". he then walked up the stares, an awestruck Lara following not far behind. this guy had things set up in ways even better than Brimstone had. Drake walked up the stairs to the Platform above, where about 8 Computers were running scans on what seemed to be pictures of ancient bits of paper. Drake pointed at them and said "You still think i haven't tried? Vampires keep information about themselves off the net. what is there is just random fairy tale stuff". He pointed at a 9th Computer at a desk and said "If you want a PC to use, there's one"..
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:32 am

Nina raised an eyebrow at first and said nothing, following Drake and Lara to the platform. When she noticed the eight computers and the scans going on, her eyes widened in disbelief. "My god..." she whispered and listened to what he had to say next. She put her hand on her forehead and sighed. "Are you sure? There is a possibility of them coming up with fake identities." She went to the ninth computer and started to get working, typing the name, "Zerenski" in the search engine box.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:14 am

Drake said "Positive. i've interrogated enough Vampires on that sort of subject to varify what i thought". Drake then walked over to a cabinet and pulled out 2 silver Magnums and a Silver Sawn off Double Barreled Shotgun. he put them on one of the wooden tables and went to another cabinet, coming out with a couple of boxes with suitable ammo for the weapons, and began to load ammo into them. he looked at Lara and said "You dont have any problems with Silver, do you?". she shook her head, so he went back to the cabinet, and came out with two pistol like weapons. "They're like ultra accurate Sub-Machineguns. really good for taking out targets fast. they'll end fights with Vampires ALOT quicker". he handed the weapons to Lara, and then went to dig out another box of ammunition. he looked at Nina for a moment, and said "You have anything better than blades to fight with, Nina?". he started to load his shotgun and Magnums while he waited for a response...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:42 am

Nina cursed when nothing came up and closed the internet. She got up and went over to see what Drake and Lara were doing. When she heard the question, Nina nodded and pulled out two guns, as well as three star blades, used for throwing at the enemy. "Are these good enough?" She laid her weapons down on the table.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:45 am

Drake looked at the weapons and said "What are the throwing stars and the guns' ammo made of?". by now he had loaded the shotgun, and was loading the pistols...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:49 am

Nina shrugged. "Silver. I made them, why do you ask?" She started to wonder if she did something wrong with making them.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:21 pm

Vexanor finished the meal and lifted into the air. She turned into a crow and flew off. She decided to scare to the skeletons out of people. She landed on a window sill and turned into a spider, she crawled into the house and waited for the humans to walk into the room. "Ok, scaring time!" She turned into her demon self and screeched,scaring the color out of the humans. She laughed "Hahaha!!!" as she was laughing, the husband had grabbed a knife out of the kitchen. "Oh crap.." She hissed as she turned into a mighty lion. She roared and pounced, she mauled the husband's face. She then turned towards the wife, who was cowering in a corner. "Yawn, you'll be easy" She walked over to the wife "Say goodbye..." She scratched the woman's neck and blood flowed...
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:04 pm

Josh heard a high pitched, blood curdleing, peircing scream, suddenly silenced. Wanting to know what made the sound, Josh spread his wings, in one flap, Josh sped off the ground. He flew over what seemed like a ghost town from a old western movie, only modernized, cars parked out side of old wooden houses that seemed they would callapse if as if a feather would fall on it. The cars were literally reduced to the basic chasis. The extra panel of metal that was put over it was ripped off, the windsheild was smashed. Even the wheels were missing!. The engine was destroyed, the seats scrathed and stained. 1 minute of flying changed the scenery almost instantly. It was a semi city. Apartment buildings buildings seemed like they were built 1 day ago while the small houses seemed like something out of a haunted house movie. Josh landed on the cold concrete, houses on both side of the street. Each house was in such bad condittion that it seemed like a fire rumaged through the entire neighbor hood. In one house, Josh smelt blood. Josh walked into the yard of the ominous property. He opened the door, a creak echoed through the house. Dust fell from the ceiling and a flapping sound occured. "Bats" Josh snarled as they flew through a hole in the house. Josh walked up some stairs that was right of the door. After 10 steps, the stairs turned to the left. After another 10 steps, the stairs turned to the left again, into a large roon. Josh saw a human, male, mauled, rips all over his body. Josh winced at the sight and shook his head. The room seemed to be a bed room, Josh couldn't tell, it was too dark and dusty. Josh walked into the room and felt around. Feeling a door knob, Josh opened the door, revealing a lion and a dead female.

"You'd stoop so low to kill a defenceless female?" Josh's rage built as the memory of his mother rushed into his thoughts.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:30 pm

Drake said "Silver is the most dangerous metal to the Supernatural monsters. it hurts Vampires, burning them wherever it touches them, even killing them if aimed right, and it's lethal if it hits a Werewolf in the chest over the heart". he continued to load his Magnums, putting odd looking bullets that had glowing purple tips, with silver braces around it, into the revolvers. after he finished arming them, he went back to the cabinet and got two pistols that seemed a bit bulky, having a large barrel but normal sized bore. pressing a button on both Pistols, the large barrel split, the lower half moving forward and ejecting a large black metal block. Drake went back to the cabinet and pulled out two long chains of bullets, and put them into the large blocks, which turned out being ammo clips. loading them in carefully, he closed both blocks, now fully loaded with Silver Bullets, and put them back in place, pressing them back, and with a clank, locking in place, before putting all of them on a single bench, and walking into a room behind Nina. in one corner of the room, was a scrappy metal bed, next to which was a small red table, with a plaque holding a large sword. Drake grabbed it, and put it into a sheath which was attached to his trenchcoat. he then walked out. "there are two other places to rest in this building. a couple of beds in a room over here. if you two are done hunting for the night and need a place to crash, that's open to you" he said as he pointed towards a room which had a door that was right next to the door to Drake's room, the two rooms being split by a single, one inch thick wooden panel...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:46 pm

Nina smirked. So, she did do something right when carefully making her weapons. She put her guns and the stars back in the pockets of her jacket and watched as Drake started to load his own weapons. "Did you make all these," she managed to ask with some interest showing in her voice. When he talked about the rooms, she said, "Thank you." The anger that she held earlier was beginning to melt away, being replaced with kindness and greatfulness. For now, this would be her home and her small family of sorts.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:33 pm

Drake nodded. "Most done from scratch, but the Shotgun was one i took off a Vampire Lord many years ago, and modified it to suit my needs. i have a little visit to make tomorrow night". at Nina and Lara's words of thanks, Drake said "Dont mention it. i suggest you rest up...we have work to do tomorrow"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:47 pm

"Well then, I am going to get my needed rest right now. Goodnight Drake, Lara," and with that, Nina made her way down to the door leading to the shared bedroom. After entering the room, she closed the door and took off her black jacket, hanging it on a hook in the room. Underneath, she was wearing a navy blue tank top with black pants. She walked over to one of the beds and undid the covers before laying in it and letting out a relieved sigh. This bed was comfortable and better than the one back at her sister's small apartment. Maybe she should consider living here with Lara and Drake? After all, her sister would probably be happy that she was moving out. She always said that I needed to get out on my own sometime...that I can't be watching over her, she thought with a sad sigh and turned over.

"Goodnight, and take care Drake," said Lara softly before finally departing from Drake and making her own way to the bedroom. When she walked in, she noticed that Nina, the new girl was already in bed and that she already seemed to be in a deep slumber. She watched as Nina let out a small groan and turned over. At this, Lara just shrugged and got herself ready for bed. She carefully went over to the other bed and got in. As she went over today's events, many thoughts swirled around in her head. She wondered what tommorow would bring as she yawned and let sleep finally take her.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:57 am

Vexanor snickered "Well if it isn't wolf boy..." She turned and transformed back to her demon self "I'm a bad girl!" She laughed. "Go eat some dog food, wolf boy." She turned her back to him "Leave before I'll have to kill you too!" She smirked as she went through the drawers and small boxes for anything to steal.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:13 am

"Your a sick, sick, sick evil daughter of a bit-" Josh was interupted as a moon beam peirced a hole in the roof of the old house. His transformation started, His claws becoming longer and curved back, His theeth also becoming longer and curved back. His muscle tone began to become obvious under his fur. His wings also grew muscle bounded. His normal yellow eyes, now blood red. He walked across the dusty wooden floor, his claws by his side. With each step, the floor cracked, some of it fell down to the 1st floor below....

Josh snarled, the kind of snarle that you get when 2 dogs get ready to fight, thats if those 2 dogs were rotwilers. His lip curled, Showing his blood red gums, His ears pointed back.

Josh grabbed the vampire-demon and smashed her agaist the wall, peices of it flew out on impact and a hole was left. Blood dripped onto the floor as Josh threw her into the ceiling, smashing a hole into it and lettingin even more moon light. Images of his mother flowed into his mind until he couldn't think, just kill the evil creature in front of him....
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:18 am

"awww, Wolf boy want to play?" Vexanor grabbed a knife in her hand "well then. FETCH!" She threw the knife straight towards Jason.

As Jason was distracted with the knife, Vexanor flew at high speed around the werewolf. "double strike!!!" She striked Jason in the back. The knife hit him in the arm.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:27 am

The pain was put aside as Josh slammed Vexanor down the weak wooden floor. The wood snapped like a tooth pick as Vexanor left a hole in it, around the edges was blood. Josh made the hole bigger, To ensure he would not get cut aswell. He jumped down landing with a thud and a the sound of wood being broken. Josh ripped the knife out of his hand. He snarled in pain and then looked at it. Its blade made of regular metal, its handle made out of bone. Josh saw the creature squirming on the floor. He threw the knife at her, pinning her right arm to the wooden floor.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:21 pm

"AAAGGGGGHHH!!!!!" Vexanor screeched in pain. She tried to pull the knife out. She pulled it out, it had blood all over the blade. Josh's and her blood.

"grrrr, Now wolf boy want to play rough?" She tackled him to the ground, her fangs glistened "I can play rough!" She sank her fangs into Josh's still bleeding arm.She jumped off of him and backed away into the darkness. Her glowing yellow eyes dissapeared. Silence. You could hear the drool from your mouth fall to the ground it was so quiet.

Vexanor had transformed into a gnat and flew behind Josh. She turned to normal and grabbed him by the legs "Take this!" She threw him up and sent Josh's pain filled body through the ceiling. She flew after him. His body fell to the ground. "Tired yet?" She said as she crossed her arms.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:06 pm

Josh laid still on the dusty floor, trying not to sneeze. Vexanor let her gaurd down, Thinking Josh was dead and was going to eat him. When she got close, In a burst of speed Josh grabed Vexanor's bleeding hand. He bit into it, The blood flowing past his teeth and into his throat. He then spit her bleeding hand out. He then slammed her into the ground. Josh then jumped onto Vexanor, using his weight to pin her down.

"I just getting started with you"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard