Supernatural Supremecy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby HorseGal » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:16 pm

Nina and Lara followed Drake to the car and got in. Nina stayed in the back seat, still holding her wounded arm. It was going to need some fixing once they reached the headquarters again. It's not that bad, I'm just not going to be able to use it for a few weeks, right, she thought as she sighed and turned to look out the window.

"What's next," Lara asked Drake, interested. "We have to get Nina back to headquarters. She's no good with her arm like that."
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:31 pm

Josh flew into a place he had no idea what it was. "Probably dhould get out of the neighbor hood more often. Josh shook, ridding his fur of dust and ash still on him after his last fight. He folded his wings and walked down the high class street, mansions on all sides. They were made with black cricks. They were all like giant cubes with a triangle on top. The had giant arches in front of the house. Josh jumpped onto one, slamming his claws into the wall to anchor him self. He climbed up, slamming his claws into the bricks, making what looked like a custom made rock wall climbing coarse. Near the top, Josh thrust his body up, flapping his wings and gaining altitude before falling on the side of the roof, which was dark blue. Peicies of the layered wood flew into the air on impact, some slid right off. Josh jumped onto a neighboring roof, occasionally looking into the darkened windows to see if the mansions were occupied.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:55 am

Name: Jaden Gordon
Species : Human
Age 28
Description: Young handsome man with a built body. Strong and very athletic for a human. Medium length dark brown hair with dark brown eyes with fair skin. Wears black clothing, consting off a black trenchcoat with a hood. Black pants along with dark shoes, ideal for hiding in the shadows. Carries two pistols on each leg by the thigh, along in the inside of his trench cost he carries several more pistols. He also carries a Medievil Long Sword of Silver down the waist, the blade ideal for slashing and thrusting, perfect for killing a man in a single blow, the blade also mixed with all sorts of powerful materials, making it capable of cutting and piercing through anything short of a diamond. He also wears leather guantlents over both arms...one on his left arm consiting off a silver hidden blade that comes out and extends out as if it came from his wrist. On the inside of the trench coat, he wears a black vest and underneath a black shirt. He also carries 2 disk like shuriken also by his thighs that are been able to thrown using cutting retractble blades to slice through targets.
History: Born into a family whose family members are elite assassins. Over the years, they have trained in secret while acting like ordinary people in the real world. Few become elite assassins that kill targets for the benefit of the world. Rich and powerful they have acess to vast amount of knoweldge and weaponry, training to combat and kill their targets. Due to recent times, they have evolved to help combat the Super Natural beings that plague the world. Jaden was one of the newest members but has excelled, already having numerous kills in not just corrupt humans at an earlier age but now has expirenced on killing Super Natural Beings in his age.He is now constantly moving, attempting to help combat these odd and mysterious foes.
---------------------------------

The demon charged foward before being stabbed through the chest by the silver long sword. The blade was removed as the figure charged foward as Jaden spun around just when the demon raised his clawed hand as the Assassin slashed through its body. Jaden ducked from a clawed strike from another and with a swift and powerful swing, the demon was decapitated. Jaden then raised his blade towards the fifth and last demon who kept its distance. Jaden then raised his blade over his head as the demon charged as Jaden swung his long sword, the blade slashing quickly through the thigh of the demon...which was taking the form of a human, just like the others. The demon was now on its knee, gritting his teeth in pain. Jaden then swung down on the middle... the blade slicing through its body, killing him.

"Hmph" The assassin then continued on, moving through the shadows in an abandoned street in New York City easily defeating the demon ambush.
Last edited by Anaclagon on Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:36 pm

Name: Desh Tomok
Species: Werewolf
Height: 6'8"/human 16'/ werewolf
Description: Tan skin in human form and long messy platinum blonde hair, in wolf form he has all silverish, grizzled looking fur. His eyes are yellow in human and wolf forms. Wears a crimzon and black trenchcoat and a bulletproof vest. He wields a wicked sword made of a high-class admantium-platinum alloy, and he also carries a MP5 smg and dual uzis and he has a secret weapons cache stored wiht all manner of machineguns and shotguns. Also he will typically have literally anything on him thats small enough to fit in his pockets as he is extremely resourceful. If he needs a vehicle he will often go to an automall at night and break into them disable the alarm and drive off, never uses the same car twice, without good reason.

History:Unlike most werewolves he is immune to silver due to cruel, brutal and inhuman experimenting by a secret organization from which he was captured, imprisoned for 3 years, broke free killed the head of directors and escaped into the city. Has lived in secresy trying to control his shapeshifting and avoids hunting innocent civilians when he has the option.

ARRGGHH!! Desh clutched his stomach in pain. He hungered for he had not eaten in nearly 2 weeks. He lifted his head and looked in the mirror and saw his eyes glowing an intense yellow-orange and his teeth enlarging. He heard the sound of screaming from outside and leaped out the window to follow it. In a few seconds he reached an old park near his abandoned apartment complex and he saw a mugger running from his victim. He grinned and gave silent chase to the mugger. He watched as the man ran into a dark alley and he followed and hid behind the dumpster and saw as the mugger was trying to hop a fence. Desh's eyes flached yellow and he lunged at the man as he was half way over the top and dragged him off the fence causing his neck to get caught on the top links. His screams faded into the night as his head was torn off and left in the alley as Desh's sillouette could be seen dragging the corpse away to feed. SIlence... and then a long deep howl.
Last edited by Zephyr on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:27 am

Name: Freddy Jamicap
Species: Human
Decription: Blond hair, brown eyes, has army shirt, has AK-27, white scin, 5' 6" Has 5 grenades and has a whole bunch at his home.

History: When the supernatural beings started to appear, Freddy was ready as ever to fight them. He retired from the army, but still has an AK-47. He kills the beast and is considered a hero. His goal is to make LA a safe place again, as well as the world. He is coragous and always looks on the bright side of things.

Freddy strolled through the streets of LA. He looked through the sights in his AK-47. He saw a vambire in a gaint bat form. It was trying to kill a little kid. He could here the kids screams, "Help! Please!" Freddy took precious aim, then fired. The vambire fell to the grounds dead. That was one down. After the kid thanked him and the kid went indoors, Freddy continued his patrol...
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:40 am

Desh followed the sound of gunfire that had disturbed his meal and he crouched low on a roof with his arm resting on his raised knee and sword slung over his shoulder. After a brief moment of looking he saw what he was looking for, a human strolling around with an AK-47. He ducked down even lower to keep from being seen. He snarled under his breath and backed up to a decent distance before getting up and running across the rooftops. He didnt want to expose himself, or else the corporation would find him again and recapture him, fore that was a new kind of suffering that he did not want to endure. He made it back to his aparrtment with no other encounters of any kind. He relaxed on a dusty old couch and fell asleep.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:44 am

Freddy heard a snarl. He saw a werewolf. Looked like it figuired it didn't see him. He followed it. He shouted at the window of the apartment, "I won't hurt you or capture you, but could you please come here? I need information." Freddy figuired if he could talk to a superbeing, maybe he could find out that they really weren't as bad as he thought they were. He only killed beings that hurt other beings. He considered it abusing there privelage. He believed if a super being kills a being trying to kill a fellow being or a superbeing with no reason, that they had a right.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:49 am

Desh awoke, and remained silent as he crept up to the window and peered through and kept the lights off. He didnt trust humans as far as he could throw them. He snuck out of the room and took the stairs to the roof and made his way across the biuldings staying hidden he then crept up behind the human and placed his sword against his neck. If i were you i would leave and keep my head, but you sparked my curiosity... what do you want? Desh growled, with his eyes glowing in the darkness.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:51 am

Freedy remarked, "Well, I just wanted to know, can I have a little more history on superbeings if you know it? I just want to know my facts before I see the next Vampire or whatever.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:56 am

Desh lowered the sword, Hmm, interesting. His keen hearing picked up the sound of demons roaring in the distance and he sheathed his sword. Lets go inside it will be safer. He headed to the fire escape and jumped up landing on the first floor and dropping the ladder for the human to follow. He then walked up the stairs and entered through the shattered window.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:01 am

Freddy climbed up the ladder, quickening his pace. He got a little giddy franchinizing with a superbeing. After they were safe, Freddy took a seat and was ready to talk to this werewolf.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:53 pm

Jaden climbed the fire escape on to what looked like a deserted building. "The assassins own the night" the dark clothed assassin jumped down through a hole in the building that had just appeared. Jaden jumped through as it closed, inside there were several men.

Jaden nodded in respect. "Ah yes Jaden...looks like they send their best man" One of the assassins said.

"I was sent to kill a werewolf, not waste my time Troy" Jaden responded. "Off course assassin, shadows hide you...David awaits your presence" Troy replied.

"May they do as well" Jaden walked down a corridor off several doors and made a right. It was a desk with a 40 year old man with a rather large body sitting in a chair...on his left and right were book cases filled with books.

"welcome assassin, what can I do with you?" David asked. "I'm looking for a werewolf...he has been sighted in Central Park" Jaden said.

"Ah yes, he is about 7ft tall, 5 inches. Large and powerful...your blade should kill him but he is quick and fast but your Mother sends her regards" David took out a box and placed it on his desk and opened it. Inside was one large silver knight surrounded with several smaller ones.

"I dont need them...my sword will do perfectly" Jaden said.

"Of course still...he commands other werewolves in the area through fear. As usual, building roofs are often places you tend to fight in...the knives will allow you to throw them besides the shuriken as the short sword will be effective if you lose your main blade" David said.

"I'll take my leave then..." Jaden approached the desk. "As bold and skilled as you are assassin...you are only human" David placed a white feather on the desk....the main targets often had their blood dipped in the feather, sign of their death. The blood also was used for an antitode back at the secret headquarter labs. "Go, and bring peace to Central Park"

"It shall be done" Jaden approached the desk and took the knives, placing them in their locations. He looked at the mini sword, and placed in its sheatlh in his back. He took out his main blade and twirled it around skillfully before placing it back in his shealth. He then looked at his left hand as the hidden silver blade was extended...he was ready. Jaden took his leave, heading for Central Park.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:33 pm

Desh sat after the human and relaxed slightly. He hesitated a little before speaking. Immortals... in all honesty i do not know much other then the blood fued between vampires and lycans. You simply want information on personality and behavior but i can tell you only that many of us are hostile and only a handful of us want peace or at least to stay out of the conflicts like myself. However are natural instinct compels us to the killing of humans so that handful of us try to take precautions hunting only those who deserve death. Desh paused, with an eerie silence, i can inform you on our weaknesses vampires luckily have far more than lycans, such as burning in the sunlight and a stake through the heart. Holy water is effective as well, but as for werewolves...silver, Desh glared at the human, dont get any ideas i'm not a normal lycan. He went silent after realizing just how much information he gave away.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:45 pm

Freddy then said, "Eh, so only a handful kill those who deservs it? Well, I want to work with that hanful and take down the others. I think that if all the crime dies, the world will be back to normal." Freddy smiled, "Heh, you hungry?"
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:47 pm

Jaden leapt from a building...approaching Central Park. A werewolf snarled hearing a noise, sniffing the air. Suddenly the silver long sword piecred through its chest. The werewolf dropped dead as the blade was pushed further in. Jaden left the body putting his sword back in its place. A sharp growl was heard as another werewolf appeared leaping at Jaden who just ducked under a claw strike and with a quick move, Jaden slashed off one of its arms. The werewolf howled in pain then darted foward drew also his mini sword and slashed the neck and the chest using his two blades. Jaden then darted into the Park...hiding in the shadows of the trees. It was quiet and odd..mysterious and scary, barely lighted, the only clear light was the moon itself. Jaden gritted his teeth as rolled out of the way, a werewolf had been tracking him, moving in secret. The assassin reached towards his back and smirked. He then threw the silver disk like weapon, several silver blades coming as the blades pinned the werewolf in the stomach. Jaden ran up to the pinned werewolf who was against a tree as he jumped in the air, his hidden blade extending out from his wrist as he dug the blade into the neck...killing the creature.

"I've gathered too much attention...there going to be looking for me..." Jaden thought as he returned the disk back into his back as he darted off into the shadows of the trees...attempting to lose any pursuers who may have been aware of his presence.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:51 pm

Freddy said, "Heard something outside." He looked out the window and saw dead wearwolfs. Done by blade. Done by humans. He hoped the human would come in, to help him for his cause. He just hoped he wouldn't kill the wearwolf...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:03 pm

Jaden moved on through. He had avoided dection so far still his target was nowhere in sight. Then there was just another werewolf after him as usual. He remained hidden in a tree for now still the creature knew he was in the area. Attempting to keep his chance on staying hidden. The assassin pulled out one of his magnums. A silent weapon....this would be easier. The assassin aimed the silver weapon at the foe then fired...the silent bullet piercing through the skull off the werewolf. Jaden smirkled when a growl was heard behind as a werewolf leaped out of nowhere,bashing him out of the tree. Jaden rolled on the floor drawing his sword as the werewolf leaped at him. Jaden impaled him and then kicked it back as he struck violently all over with heavy swift srikes before slashed its head off. Spilling blood. Jaden turned around, only to see several more werewolves, angered. The assassin shook his head as he readied himself...this was taking way to long.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:16 pm

Freddy saw a human in the trees. Looked like an assasin. He examined him, then made eye-contact...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:31 pm

He knows I'm here look away casually, growled Desh before standing and walking to the far end of the room. Tommorrow i'm changing safe-houses you can join me if you want. It will keep him off my tracks, he growled again as he creeped into the closet.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:35 pm

Freddy, after looking away, said, "Ok. sure, I'll join you." Freddy then sighed, "I really don't actually have a home. I just walk around, and to sleep, well, I don't sleep. I save people's lives. And of cource I have to sleep if I want to remain sane, so I lock myself in a casino. But, that will all change once this plauge is over." Then he put his back to a couch and drank some Cola that he had on him...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard