Supernatural Supremecy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:15 am

Drake leapt up and rebound kicked off of the chest of the man standing in front of the large guard, sending him crashing into the other one, reduced to ash by the time he hit the guard. the guard looked up to see 2 men being hacked to pieces, a blade going through one's skull while the other having it's head and most of the neck sliced clean off. Drake rolled and came up between two wen, swinging his blades up into their sides, slicing them both right down the middle, resulting in perfect halves. the last 4 quickly followed the first, Lara hacking one into 4 pieces then impaling the other on her blade, lifting him up and chopping his head off. Drake, meanwhile, roundhouse kicked one, his silver and rubber soals sending the Vampiric guard flying while he stabbed the other through the chin with a silver dagger, pinning his jaws shut as he turned to ash. the large one had run back into the door as Drake and Lara were dealing with the last of the other guards. Drake said "Time to finish this". he walked up the stairs, with Lara close behind him. he kicked down the door to see the guard standing in front of the boss. he drew a pair of shotguns and Lara harpooned him, and swung to the right, sending him flying. Drake walked up to the owner, a fire in his eyes with anger. he grabbed the man by the shirt and snarled "Where's Zerenski?!". the man was terrified, but tried to avoid telling them anything. "He died! he was staked by some Vampire Hunter a couple of Months ago!". Drake hissed "And how is it that I heard his voice over a telephone belonging to your Vampire friend Valmorgus?". the man began to stutter and finally blurted "Chicago! he's in Chicago!". Drake grinned. "Good...now...how do i get to him?". the man stuttered "A...A Vampire Hideout in Jersey! the Black Panther! the owner knows him personally!". Drake nodded. "Good. now, im afraid you're useless to me. so i guess now i'll just have to kill you" said Drake, the other man's eyes widening as Drake angled his blade's inner edge to his neck, and pressed hard, the man turning to ash as the blade severed his head, the last thing to be heard from his mouth a scream of agony. a door opened to Drake's left just as he killed the owner, revealing 3 thugs, and the Bouncer, holding a girl. "Do you have an invitation?" said Drake, mocking the Bouncer's first words to him, before flinging a dagger at him, hitting him in the head and reducing him to ash. the others immediately let go of the girl, and ran. Drake looked at the girl. as far as he could tell, she wasn't bitten. "Did they bite you?" said Drake, his eyes checking every inch of the girl's body for blood or a bite wound...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:28 am

Nina cursed under her breath as the dagger hit the bouncer and reduced to a pile of ash on the floor. She was satisfied when the other two men left and straightened herself out. "Thanks and luckily, no," she said carefully while eyeing him with narrowed eyes. "I could've taken care of them myself though."
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:34 am

Drake raised an eyebrow before saying "Didn't look like it. a man holding you from behind, a man on either arm, and that enormous brute behind you. you'd need to be one REALLY fast mover to take out that many Vampires that size without getting bashed up"
Last edited by The Kingpin on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:42 am

Nina only grunted and brushed herself up some more. "Hey, I can be swift." She raised a fine eyebrow at him. "Who are you anyway? And what are you doing in a..." She stopped herself from continuing any further. Why else would a man come to a vampire hideout other than the fact that he was a vampire himself. Why would he help out someone like her though? "Why did you come back here?" One of her hands carefully went to her boot to pull out a dagger. She went into a defensive stance.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:49 am

Josh heard a growl. He sprang into action. He pulled the little the wire that turned on the light. Josh looked around only to find nothing was there. He was just hungry and his stomach growled. Josh pulled the wire, turning off the light and walked out of the alley. All the stores were closed. Even the markets were closed. Josh smelled something in the distance. It was a deli. Josh ran to it to find it was also closed. He punched the door, slamming it in with a bashing noise. Smelling the store, Josh drooled at a certain sent. "Jerky, Beef jerky." Josh loved beef jerky. It lasted long, it had a favored salty taste, and it was chewy. Any thing that was chewy was good in josh's book, a trait from his canine genes. He needed to excercise his jaws. Josh took 20 Jerky sticks and opened 6, chewing on them all at ounce. Josh walked back to his home, content while eating his favorite food.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:51 am

Drake grinned. "what im doing in a Vampire hideout? to get information on a Vampire Lord by the name of Dariel Zerenski. he's done something to me that i cant let go. now, he's going to pay. as for the fangs, no, we're not Vampires. not true ones at least. Dhampir. against my will. not ure about Lara over here though" said Drake before being interrupted. "UGH, please. you think i WANTED to be stuck to sucking blood out of things?"...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:58 am

Nina still kept her eyes narrowed, but put her dagger back in its proper place. She shrugged at his question. "Maybe, maybe not," she curtly replied. "Anyway, what's your name? And Zerenski? Hm, never heard of that one before."
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:06 am

Drake said "the name's Drake Romero. been hunting these things for centuries". Lara grunted. "Lara. Dhampir with an agenda so long your eyes would fall out of your head". Drake said "Zerenski was presumed dead by most since the late 1930s, so i doubt you'd know him. he was a major Nazi collaborator, and a member of one of their special forces groups, alongside an even worse Vampire Lord by the name of Kagan. after the collapse of Nazi Germany, he was apparently blown up with a rocket propelled grenade, fired by a soldier who had witnessed his power. i never belived it though. he was too powerful. but nobody else would believe it, so i had to give up and hope they were right"...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:12 am

"Nina Valentino, and now you believe that this Vampire Lord, this Zerenski is alive right now?" She sighed. "Damn *******. He should deserve to die for that. Did he believe in that Aryan race that Hitler believed in as well?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:25 am

Drake chuckled. "Believe in it? he thought he was among the Race! that race Hitler believed in was a twisted version of the Vampires view that they were superior to Humans. keep in mind though, Zerenski was only with them to use what he learned. he was USING the Special Forces Squad to find out how to trace Relics of supernatural value, to use in his quest for the destruction of the human race"...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:37 pm

Nina nodded. "I'll keep that in mind." She finally calmed down after seeing that this Dhampir and the other girl weren't a threat to her and went into a normal stance. "Any luck so far with finding more information on Zerenski? Do you need any help catching this vampire or can I be on my way now?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:44 pm

Drake stared at the girl for a moment, surprised. "Nina, this Vampire we're talking about isn't a simple huntable Vampire that we just have to chase. he has half the Vampires in America under his control, as well as alot of connections outside the country. you might find it's easier for all of us if we work together. i have a little "base" not too far from here. if you and Lara are willing, it'd be a help for all of us if we went there, and kept it as an HQ of sorts. it'd help us in taking care of our business without disturbance". Lara shrugged. "Hey, if Brimstone's old Top Agent wants my help to take care of things i want dead, sure, im on your side"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:04 pm

Nina thought about it and sighed. "Well, when you put it that way, I am on your side as well. Let's stop standing around talking to one another and get to that base you were talking about." It was clear that she was still in a bad mood after killing three vampires who were going to do harm to a girl and getting captured by vampires after that.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:29 pm

Drake nodded. he walked out the door Nina had came in through, and said "My last little job left me without my car. a few minutes walk will have us there. hope neither of you mind the walk". without waiting for an answer, he walked out onto the pavement and started to walk towards the docks...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:53 pm

Nina was about to say that she didn't mind, but Drake already started to walk. She huffed and started to follow Drake and Lara without another word from her. Her hands were in her pockets as her eyes were focused on the paved sidewalk, her thoughts keeping her company. She wondered what she just got herself into. Was it a bad idea for me to do? Then again I am a vampire hunter and this ******* needs to be stopped, she thought.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:59 pm

Josh was now chewing faster than ever. He got ready to put another Jerky stick his mouth when he realized he was all out. He then realized he wandered off in the wrong direction into a place he didn't know that wll. It was colder, quieter and deserted. Josh holwed, a feeling filled him up, like a wolf seperated from the pack....
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:09 pm

they soon arrived at a large warehouse, which seemed to have been abandoned for years. Drake said "Well, here it is. not much, but it's better than any CIA base will ever be against Vampires". Lara said "Looks like a wrecked abandoned Warehouse". Drake said "What better place to set up a base than the place they least expect?". he walked into it, the darkness making it impossible to see what was inside it. he flicked a switch, and lights went on. 5 cars were revealed, along with several benches and a large amount of black metal scaffolding, at the top of which were several tables and other unknown things. the cars were a matte black 2005 Dodge Challenger, a dark red Mercedes Benz SL 500, a metallic black Ferrari GTZ Zagato, a Silver Aston Martin DB9 and a dark blue-purple 1970s Pontiac GTO. a rather luxurious collection of vehicles, they were handy in chases, being supercharged to manage just about twice the normal speed for those cars' civilian counterparts...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:21 pm

"Good thinking," Nina commented while walking over to the cars and observing them with interest showing in her eyes. They were on the silver Aston Martin DB9 before finally turning to look at Drake with a raised eyebrow. "How did you manage to get these cars?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:36 pm

Drake grinned. "We aren't the only ones with Vendettas against Vampires and the likes. some of us have a physical capability to fulfill it, others only have the money. so, people hire me to wipe certain Vampires out, in exchange for cash. good pay. sometimes, if they cant give me cold hard cash, they give me objects, as was the case with 4 of these cars. only one i actually bought was the Challenger. the rest were...payment". he walked up to the stairs leading to the top of the platform behind the cars...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:20 pm

"Payment, huh? That's some damn good payment," Nina said as she walked away from the silver hued car and followed Drake and Lara up the stairs. "What else can you tell me about Zerenski or is that all the information you have on him?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard