Supernatural Supremecy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:01 pm

"Assumptions without fact to back it up will kill you. you should remember that, Korso" said Drake calmly, as he turned away from the window to face Diana. "And you, madam, should learn not to let others rile you up so easily. that can also hurt alot in the wrong situations. thankfully, this isn't one of them" he added. he then looked at the preacher. "The correct answer would be B. to a degree. I've lived for 800 years, and i have only come across one or two things similar to this. but that kind of speed and effect, and that intensity...haven't seen that before" he explained. "The only quarentine that'll be done will be what the Doc says, if he says one is needed, though considering we've all been in close contact with him in the last few days, and Diana especially, and no traces of it have come up with any of us, chances are the only thing that'll happen is the security side...just in case he snaps" he said. looking back at Desh, he sighed. "before we can find out about anything regarding that, however, the Doctor needs to find out what this is exactly. whether it takes a day or a week, we won't know until the report comes from the lab" he said finally...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Zephyr » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Korso went silent with somewhat widened eyes. He wasnt sure though if Drake was threatening him... or giving him friendly advice. Either way he remained silent as he look back through the window at Desh who stirred slightly. He sighed deeply, "Didnt mean to offend you, Drake"
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby MaledictisUmbra » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:16 am

Charles wondered the street, hungry and looking for his next meal. The night life never bothered him, with the beauty and serenity, it was the lack of options that had always bugged him. He spotted a young lady walking alone and approached her. He looked into her eyes and asked "What is a beautiful young girl such as yourself doing walking alone at this time of night?"

She stopped to meet his gaze and with an innocent smile replied "Oh, I was just going back to my car. Class just let out and..." Charles interrupted her "Ah but such a pretty girl still shouldn't be out alone this late. How far away is it?" She kept staring into his eyes, seeming hypnotized almost, replying "It's quite a ways actually, I have another eight blocks or so to walk."

Offering his arm like a gentlemen Charles said "It's settled then, I'll walk you then. There's no sense in seeing such a face in tomorrow's paper." She kept smiling, seeming to be taken even more by his charm, wrapping her arm around his.

Letting the conversation flow, Charles asked "I take it you're studying to be a runway model, am I right?" the thin brunnette blushed and replied "Actually no, I'm studying to be an educater. I don't think I look good enough to be a model." Charles let out a slight chuckle at that. "Nonsense," he replied, "You're the most gorgeous woman I've seen. Not even Aphrodite could hold a candle to you."

She lowered her head and smiled "You're really sweet. I wish I could find a guy like you." Acting astonished Charles replied "I thought a beautiful young thing like yourself would already have won some lucky young man's heart. You're slowly winning mine." He smiled at the last part and looked over to her to seal the deal even more solidly.

The woman looked back at him through her blue eyes and said "No, actually not for a long time now, but I am looking." Charles kept smiling, gazing into her deep blue eyes. "I'm sure there will be an extraordinary man come along and sweep you off your feet sooner or later."

She stopped and turned to face him, and Charles naturally stopped and turned with his front facing her. There was a really deep look in here eyes and a tear fell down her face as she replied "There is one doing that even as we speak, and he came out of the night to save my life." He knew she was secure enough with him now, so he leaned in, still staring deep into her eyes, the brunnette still staring deep into his.

Their lips met for a passionate kiss, their hands wondering over each other's bodies. Charles kissed from her lips down to her neck and began caressing it gently with his lips. She was completely and totally relaxed, and the moment she let out a soft moan he sunk his fangs into her flesh and artery, feeding on her blood.

Once he was done he left her pale, cold and lifeless body laying there and went into an alleyway. Once he was out of site from the street he lept from the ground up to the rooftop to look down upon the city again.
MaledictisUmbra
Worm
Worm

Postby Shade » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Diana growled at Drake's comment and sat silently looking out the window attentively. Nyx shook her head, but said nothing. She looked at Desh too, almost feeling sorry for him.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Drake simply shook his head at Korso's words. his words were planting seeds of distrust between himself and Diana, and he didn't like it. for now his eyes focused on the events inside the room. the Doctor had given the order to stop the sedative anaesthetic to let Desh wake up, but for now, kept the cellular relaxant going, though in smaller amounts. it would allow Desh to wake up, and perhaps even talk, but would probably not be able to move much until they stopped it. it'd help control the situation if whatever it is Desh was afflicted with started up again...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Zephyr » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Desh stirred slowly as his eyes opened slightly. It was clear by the expression on his face, he wasnt feeling to good, but he seemed to manage not to throw up. "Is that it then?" he mumbled almost unintelligbly.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:42 pm

"We'll have to wait and see what the report from the lab gives us. i've sent samples of whatever it is in you to be analysed, and i've sent records of brain activity and biological reactions to be mapped to give us an idea of how this thing works. should be back in a few hours. we're done for now though. feel anything unusual?" asked the doctor...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Diana sighed with relief and leaned back in her chair. Thanatos kept a watchful eye on Korso as well, he didn't like how he could easily get to Diana. He knew very well, if it were a choice between her life and Desh's, she would Desh's without a second thought.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Desh groaned slowly sitting up. "A little woozy doc... but i think im okay otherwise." The young werewolf rubbed his forehead and sighed as he looked to the window. Korso got his attention with a simple thumbs up and he gave a slight grin before looking for Diana, and he smiled upon seeing her. "So i can go now?" he turned to the doctor and then to the machine looking it over.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 pm

"Of course...but i don't think you'll be able to move much for a few minutes...cellular relaxant has your muscles in a semi jelly state. you'd flop over if you tried to stand now. whatever that was, it was more aggressive than anything of that kind i've ever seen" said the doctor, as he nodded to one of his assistants, who cut down the dosage of the cellular relaxant to almost nothing. the doctor remained tense though, wary, and prepared to stop Desh if the thing that infected him burst to life again...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Zephyr » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:29 am

Desh moved forward slightly and barely managed to catch himself twice. The first being as his feet felt the floor and again as he tried holding himself up with his arms. "I'll take your word for it doc," he said with a relieved exhale for not falling. He cocked his head slightly, eyes shut tight as though in pain, like a headache, and his body shuddered in what seemed like uncoordinated intervals, as the relaxants began to deplete. However that seemed to be the only reaction as the pain subsided. "I'm assuming you know the details then? From Drake i mean." he asked looking to the doctor.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:38 am

"Well, i know you've suffered these symptoms before. possibly repeatedly from what i've been told, though the only registered incident was the one back at the safehouse. when did this start happening?" asked the doctor...

Meanwhile, Drake glanced at Diana. "I think you could probably go see him now if you like. you know him better than anyone else here as far as i know. having you there would probably make him feel better" said the dhampir. "Just don't go mauling him with kisses just yet. i don't think he could handle it" he added with a light grin...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Diana smiled at Desh as he looked up at her and giggled slightly at his attempts to remain standing. When she heard Drake's comment, she glared at him and stood. "Ha, ha you're so funny," she drawled. Suddenly her hand flashed toward his face as she passed him, making him blink. "Made you look," she quipped with a smug grin and exitted before he had a chance to answer.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Drake stared uninterestedly at the gesture. "Have fun" he called back at her as she was leaving, smirking slightly...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Nyx smirked at Diana as she left. She shook her head and giggled. "You should talk, hon," she said to Drake.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:34 pm

"hm?" said Drake, somewhat puzzled by Nyx's words...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Nyx giggled. "You wouldn't mind so much if I 'mauled you with kisses'," she said turning to him and placing her hand on his chest.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Drake chuckled. "Oh i wouldn't mind. not in the least" he answered as he wrapped a hand around Nyx's. "I just don't think poor Desh's heart could handle so much excitement so soon" he added jokingly...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Nyx nodded and smiled as if she was hiding her own little secret. "Riiiight," she said before slipping out of his grasp.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:51 pm

"What've you got ticking in that head of yours, hm?" said Drake with an inquisitive smirk as he leaned forward slightly, one eye brow quirked curiously...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard