Supernatural Supremecy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:04 pm

Velkor hissed to Drake, "Ditto," and he lept at the Grunt, wrist blades at the ready.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:55 pm

Lara smirked and went to join Drake to fight off the monster, her blades and harpoon ready. "Damn, this is a big brute," she murmured as she took in the size of the Grunt. She took one of her blades and began to hack at it, making a cut along the back of the creature...

Nina stared in amazement as the two vampires began to fight the large thing. Don't just stand there, you idiot! Go and help! She took out a star blade and threw it at the Grunt, aiming for its shoulder...
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:57 pm

Velkor slashed at the Grunt's shoulder in an attempt to sever it's arm.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:04 pm

the Grunt roared as it's arm was severed and star blades hit it, a wound hitting it on the back. it crouched and then swung outwards, sending all the attackers flying back. where it's severed arm had been, now grew a tentacle. Drake leapt forward and landed a sharp kick to the face, making it stumble, before backflipping and landing on his knees in a crouching position. he swung his arm blade outwards, slashing off a leg, then leapt back as the monster fell. he had a bad feeling something was about to happen...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:07 pm

Velkor jumped back, narrowly missing the blow. He waited for the monster to get up...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:19 pm

Lara landed on her feet and went up to attack the monster further, this time using her harpoon gun. There was no way in hell that this creature was going to live, no way! She aimed the harpoon to the Grunt's neck and released the trigger.

Nina landed on her back and groaned. She slowly started to stand and groaned some more, feeling a pain in her right arm. "*******," she hissed.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:09 pm

Another flume of red-orange fire spiraled towards Josh, he quickly jumped out of the way. "Calm down Josh, its only an illusion, he's wearing you out.." He muttered, conjeuring up the courage not to dodge the next attack. He panted, idley flapping his wings to make a light breeze to cool of. An explosion of fire came out of the window, another flume of fire heading right towards Josh. He raised his wings into a position ready to slam down and take of. He then lowered his wings. Suddenly, he was knocked off his feet. "Those aren't illusions?!" Josh yelled, struggleing to get up. Another flume zoomed into Josh's view, seeming to roar and become stronger. Josh did a cart wheel to the left, feeling slightly tired because of the weight he felt. "I used to do that with ease..." Josh's eyes shot wide open. "The ash is the illusion..." Josh ran up to the house, his right hand out stetched to his side. He jumped, his claws grabbed an old light pole and ripped it out of the concrete, swinging it when he had a good grip. He slammed it into the window, flapping his wings and flew up into the air,securely sticking it in when the other side slammed out the bricks behind the house. Josh fell onto the the pole, balancing on it and walking down it and into the window. "Hello...." The demonic creature made it's pressence known after throwing a spear with a silver tip at Josh. He ducked and rolled to his right, dusting him self. He was in a red bricked house, the interior not that different than the house he battled that demon in. "Clever..." Josh said, strikeing a offensive pose. "Now, lets see what I can do..."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:53 pm

The Vampire Grunt roared as it swung it's arms to it's side, the flesh parting to reveal a set of 10 inch claws on it's good hand, the tentacle growing a number of spikes on it. it grabbed ahold of the harpoon in it's chest, and pulled the chain attached, sending Lara flying towards it, before knocking her aside like a fly, sending her slamming into a wall. Drake dove in under him, blades on either side, hacking them off. the beast roared, but in it's place, 2 new legs grew, covered in blade like spikes "Damn" said Drake as the beast grabbed ahold of his leg, slammed him into the stairs, before throwing him across the room and out the door. the hurt Drake managed to land on his feet, and began to devise a plan to kill it...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:56 pm

Velkor leaped at the Grunt, chopping off his tentacle with his wristblades, before jumping back again.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:33 pm

"******* hell," Nina said under her breath as she watched the devil of a creature first send Lara flying, then Drake flying. Her left hand was rubbing her limp right arm, and she glared at the beast. "You are so going to die, *****," she whispered as she pulled out one dagger from her boot with her good arm and threw it at the beast as hard as she could...

Lara clenched her teeth as her back made contact with the wall and slowly rose up to find that Nina was attacking the Grunt with anger showing in her ice blue eyes. "Damn *******," she growled and went to attack the beast, pulling out her blade. She was careful as she went to make a slice along the torso...
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:24 pm

the dagger hit he Grunt in the eye, as a blade slashed along it's torso. the monster roared and went down into a crouch, pain overwhelming it. Drake walked in surprisingly calm, his trenchcoat billowing in the cool autumn wind, as he walked into the building, aiming at the monster's chest with his shotgun. he fired, the shot hitting it in the chest and knocking it back, landing on it's back, on the ground. Drake leapt up the stairs, and landed a foot on it's chest. he put the barrel of the shotgun on it's chest, directly over it's heart. "Say goodnight, motha*****" he said as he let a shot loose into the beast's chest, tearing it's heart to pieces and reducing it to ash, before pulling the magnum and firing in it's head, finally killing the beast. "Damn...that ******* was TOUGH!" he grunted, before looking at the Demon with wrist blades. he pointed the magnum at him and said "Who are you?". the Barrel was pointed at the Demon's forehead, a silver bullet waiting to fire into it if it did anything aggressive...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:28 pm

Velkor hissed, "I'm a Demon. That's all you need to know." He strode past Drake and leaned against the wall calmly, waiting for something to happen that involved the "mission" this trio was doing.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:18 pm

"That mother ******* *******," Nina mumbled as she picked up her dagger and put it in its proper place. "I'm just finally glad that it's dead." She looked over to the demon, but thought nothing of it. "Drake, if it's not dangerous, then let it go. I see no problem in doing that."

Lara rolled her eyes at Nina's suggestion and shook her head in disagreement. "No, it was found in this building," explained the Dhampir to Nina.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:23 am

Velkor hissed, "I'm not an "it," you know. I have a gender. As for letting me go, I don't think that'll happen right now. I think following you is going to be fun..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:31 pm

Drake almost chuckled. "OK, Demon. two things i need answered first. Name, and reason your following us". as he heard something moving up behind him, without a word or a movement of his head, he put his shotgun on his shoulder and fired, hitting the target square in the forehead, having not even stirred at the sound of the attempted attack. he continued to look at the demon, waiting for it's answer...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:07 pm

Velkor shrugged, unfazed. He growled, "If you really must know, my name is Vlekor, and I'm following you because, well, I'm a Demon. I enjoy watching and, of course, participating in violence."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:43 pm

Nina's lips curled into a faint smile at the demon's answer. "That's a good enough answer for me," she murmured as she examined her arm and tested it out, moving it about. She winced as pain shot through her body from moving it and whispered a curse. "Can we head back to your place now," she inquired Drake with pain visible in her voice.

Lara shook her head. "You shouldn't move your arm around like that, if it's causing that much pain," she suggested.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:55 pm

"OH HOLY-" Josh flew through a wall and landed with a thud, dust flying up and filling the air. He got up and went into a fighting stance. Suddenly, a burgandy colored chair flew across the room. Josh grabbed its 3rd leg and threw it back in the direction it came. Josh yelped in pain as he felt a pain behind his neck. He swung a punch after he turned around and snarled. He then felt a sharp pain as if he was stabbed in the stomach and then was kicked across the room. He flew through a window and narrowly missed landing on the spiked fences around the house. Josh knew in the polteirgeist's current stage, it would be impossible to beat. He took off with one strong flap of his wings and dodged the flumes of fire being shot at him.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:46 pm

Drake said "Sure. gimme a couple of minutes". he then walked into the office the Demon/Vampire Grunt had emerged from, and in a few minutes, a short, fat man in a purple suit jacket, yellow striped trousers and a pair of blinding white italian shoes, came tumbling out the door and down the stairs, Drake walking out not far behind, a flash memory in hand. "Interesting. files describing everything that the Vampiric Race believes in along with some in depth info about Kagan and something called a Shroud. I wonder what a normal Mafia Family would use this for? unless of course, it isn't a normal mafia family" started Drake as he walked down the stairs to the man. "M..m..m..mr D...d.d.d.d.Drake...w...w.what're you t.t.t.t..talking about?" stuttered the man. Drake grabbed him by the neck and lifted him off his feet, and held him up to his face. "Where's Kagan?" snarled Drake angrily, his fangs revealed under his lips. "I...i...i dunno what you're talking about!" stuttered the man frightenedly. Drake snarled and tossed him aside with ease, the man tumbling across the ground and finally slamming into a wall head first. "Don't give me that ********. the files on that desk are talking about interactions with Kagan. i want to know where he is, and you're going to tell me" said Drake, a hint of agression in his voice. "H...h..he's in Romania now!". "That's better. and do you know what's going to happen if you happen to be lying to me, Ray?". the man, known on the street simply as Ray, stuttered "W..w...w..what?". "I'll hunt you down...and leave you in so many pieces even the rats'll have trouble trying to pick you up". with that, Drake tossed a dagger at Ray, which nearly hit his skin...and instead had pinned his cheap purple suit jacket to the wall. "Let's go" he said as he walked out of the door without a sound, putting the flash memory in his coat pocket and casually pointed his Magnum to his right, shooting a guard right in the left eye, killing him immediately. he walked over to the car, and got in, and started the car up...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:43 pm

Velkor turned back into his cat guise and followed Drake outside to the car.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard