Supernatural Supremecy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Diana's eyes widened and she took a step back. "What?" she whispered. "No, you're dead, you're finished, I'd made sure this time!" Her hands balled into fists and she took a step forward.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:42 pm

"And since when, Diana, have i ever shown everything i have up my sleeves?" responded the silver haired Vampire with a low chuckle as he continued to approach the girl...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Diana growled and planted her feet. "I've defeated you," she said. "Twice, I guess they weren't kidding when they said thrid time's the charm." Diana's teeth grew and she snarled and showed her teeth. Her eyes faded into yellow. "So if you're here to kill me, I suggest you get on with it!" she snarled.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:01 pm

"My my...how you've grown, Diana. You've changed since the last time we met...so much more to the point. silly girl. if i wanted to kill you i'd've already done so.....no. i'm just here....to marvel at my work...afterall.....you would be nothing if not for my...ministrations. Do you remember the old days, Diana? back at the mansion? how precious...how innocent, you were. who could've imagined...that Shy little Diana would turn into the young lady standing in front of me now" said the Vampire as he circled the girl, the smirk on his face never faltering despite Diana's words, his fangs glinting eerily despite the darkness. by this point, his eyes had begun to change somewhat, the grey irises gaining a few very thin golden streaks, though they were so faint they were almost unnoticable at the moment...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Diana watched as her former tormentor circled her. She started to snarl and growl like a wolf, her mouth open, bearing her huge teeth. When she sucked in air for a longer snarl, her nose picked up a different scent. Not sickeningly sweet Siete's scent, it smelled older, more overwhelming, cold, and sharp. She looked at "Siete" a little differently. "I was never as innocent and small as you made me out to be," she said calmly. "I've proven that a hundred times over."
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Siete chuckled. "To one as ancient as I, everything seems so innocent. naive. inexperienced" growled the man, his voice deepening somewhat, gaining a gravelly quality, rough, deep and powerful. it eminated power that Siete could never have shown in his life, even at his height. by now, the cold grey eyes had shifted towards gold, the pupil thinning, now resembling that of a cat, the eyes beginning to glow with a fiery kind of light, though it was still dulled by the form the entity had chosen. "Do you know who I am, Diana?"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Diana sighed as her guess work would have to wait. "Someone much older than my former tormentor," she stated. "And more familiar than I would like." She caught another whiff of her scent and realized how familiar it smelled, but she couldn't place it.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:34 pm

a low chuckle came from the entity, fiery eyes staring at Diana, seeming to burn a hole through her very soul with their intensity. "Don't worry, dear child......You will know me very well soon enough" said the entity as the long white hair began to give way, the entity becoming engulfed in shadows for a moment, a man who seemed to be in his mid 30s, muscular, with large, well built arms and a 6 foot tall frame, his slick black, brushed back hair carrying strands of silverin their midst, his goatee and mustache completing the appearance. he looked like an older, more powerful version of Drake. his face had a more russian look to it than the Italian featured Dhampir Diana knew, the being before her having a squarer jaw and smaller eyes. the being smirked as he looked down at Diana, the church bell in the distance suddenly falling silent...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Diana narrowed her eyes and snarled. "Let me guess," she said her voice raspy and thick. "Drake's sire?" She had no idea why he was here, frankly she didn't want to know. Without much thought and without giving him a chance to answer, she leapt at him, her teeth bared, nails elongated to claws ready to tear into his cold flesh!
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:58 pm

before Diana knew what happened, she had been held by the head, spun around, slammed against the ground, and kicked in the ribs so sharply it'd feel like someone had torn her innards out, left to tumble away and slam into the corner of one of the houses. "If you call a parent a sire, then yes, i suppose so...as it is...that mongrel you follow so confidently was born of a human mother...a handy little instrument...to evade the effects of the sun...at the price of a true Vampire's power"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Diana shrunk in on herself and tried to take even breaths. "B*****d," she hissed and struggled her way back to her feet. She leaned against the building, her hand massaging her diaphram and she watched him closely. "Why are you here?" she growled.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm

"You should feel privileged. You will be given a gift" started Kagan as he paced in front of the girl. "You will have the pleasure of witnessing our independence. our freedom. You will bare witness to the future I shall write for this world" finished Kagan as he turned away from Diana, walking towards the shadows once more

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Diana rose an eyebrow at that. What freedom? What was he going to do to them? "Hey wait a minute!" she called. "Come back!" She raced after him and into the shadows as well.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:38 pm

The Vampire Lord's low chuckle echoed around the small town as the shadows engulfed him, closing in around Diana, the entire world around her black, as the screams of millions of people came from the shadows, which began to fade, revealing Diana on a balconey of a large building overlooking London. As the shadows faded, the horror of what had happened became clear. London was in flames. Big Ben's peak blowing off in a plume of flames and smoke, the old clocktower's roof left as a smoldering, skeletal hole, smoke billowing from the jagged remains of the roof. below, the spiked victorian fences surrounding Parliament could be seen, lined with the corpses of England's officials and royal family, the Prime Minister himself crucified on the arms of Big Ben, the clock frozen at 12:00 AM, the naked, disemboweled corpse of the leader of the British government left as an example, a message to the world's leaders of the fate that was coming for them. a scream behind Diana pierced the relative silence, a man tossed out of the room behind her, slamming into the balconey's railings, slumping to the floor, as the sound of a blade ripping into flesh was heard, a raven haired woman in a black, red trimmed trenchcoat, impaled the man, lifting him off the ground, chuckling almost amusedly, her green eyes eying the man's horrified face, before beheading him, tossing him over the edge, the woman looking down at the scene...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Diana's eyes were wide open to the scene. Her mouth open in a silent scream. Rage, uncontrollable rage, surged up in her chest, burned in her throat. Without another thought she leapt at the woman, this time her body tense and ready for anything.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 am

the woman never even reacted to Diana's presence, the Werepyre going right through her, as if she wasn't there, leaving Diana to bump into the railings and almost go over the edge, as the raven haired woman turned away, putting her bloody blades into sheaths in her boots as she walked away...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am

Diana just caught herself on the railing and turned around to face the woman. As the woman turned, Diana looked at the landscape once more, everything stained red and black, and only the sounds of screaming innocents echoing around her. "Stop," she whispered. "Stop, STOP!!" No matter how loud she screamed for the chaos to cease it wouldn't stop! Her hands covered her ears and her eyes closed tight until she saw bursts of light behind her eyelids.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:32 am

"Soon......All of humanity will bow before the might of the Vampires.....The Vampiric Age is on the eve of it's beginning" said Kagan's voice in Diana's mind, as everything faded, the Vampire Lord ending his little visit...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:42 am

At his words, Diana was left in darkness, her arms now hugging herself. "Never," she whispered. Suddenly an unbearable burning surged through her body. She screamed and screamed as the internal fire kept burning inside her!

Nyx fell out of bed as she heard Diana's screaming. "What in the Underworld!" she cried.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:56 am

Drake sat up, eyes widened in surprise. the scream was distant, but it was definately Diana's. most likely coming from her room. getting up, he changed quickly, before heading towards the bedroom to find out what happened...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard