Supernatural Supremecy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:35 am

"Remember Kagan? you know? my father? the Vampire Lord i've been working to try and find and kill for so long? well, he's popped up. sacked London" said Drake, responding to Velkor. glancing at Nyx, he froze when he heard the words. "I dunno....i can't say i've ever heard that before....sounds like something a Demon would say though" said Drake. "I'll have Mike look into it....see if he can't find a possible source for that"...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:45 am

Nyx furrowed her eyebrows. "It sounds so familiar," she said and scratched her head in frustration. "I'll be right back," she said and went off to search for the twins.

Thanatos slumped to the floor then remembered something. "You guys wouldn't happen to know about 'you and your children will fear my living flame' would you?" he asked. Nyx had just entered the lounge when he asked the question. "Perhaps, what would it mean to you?" Vince asked. "Diana, she said just before she woke up, she said she heard a voice say it," Nyx explained. "Most engaging," Vince said. "It's a line from the Book of Nod," Nik said. "A line said by Michael." "Michael?" Nyx asked. "As in archangel Michael?!" "The very same," Vince said. "Oh boy," Nyx sighed.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:56 am

"Well that's just lovely. residents of hell have made such a mess here heaven's getting involved. can it get any worse?" said Drake in mock irritation. "Book of Nod....who do we know whose mentioned in the book of Nod?" he said, thinking more seriously. his grandfather, Caine, was. then there was....where Caine was...so was Lilith. "Hang on. didn't we run into Lilith that night when we were dealing with Siete and Zerenski?" he said as the thought occured to him....
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:00 am

Vincent leaned back. "Yes, we did," Nyx said. "Ok, so Siete's plan went deeper than just the Lords," Thanatos suggested. "The Book of Nod, doesn't just mention Caine and Lilith, it's the entire history of the vampire race," Vincent said. "Holding Caine's Awakening, The Fall of the First City, and the prophecies of Caine himself." "We stole files from Siete's warehouse, maybe we should actually take a look," Nyx said.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:19 am

The proffesor picked up his phone as it vibrated. "Whats the situation?" was his only response as he listened anxiously. After a long moment of silence as he sped on the highway, the phone was slammed against the cd player cracking it. "Dammit... if they found out, then we'll need to take desperate action... but who.. who can w-" he had a thought. "Stick to the plan... i'll figure this out." he then turned off the phone and accelerated with a roar from the engine, a blur down the highway.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Thanatos left for his room to look for the files. "But what would this have to do with Diana?" Nyx asked. Vincent and Nik shrugged. "Now that is something we can't answer," Vincent said.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:35 pm

"Suppose we'll just have to wait and see" said Drake. "I'll get Mike to have some guys sift through the files' details. i'll get a copy of them and look into them myself as well....see what Siete might've left behind" he added...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:18 pm

"Found 'em," Thanatos said as he walked in with an armload of manilla envelopes. He set them down on a coffee table and spread them out as wide as he could. "They have labels so this should be easy," he said. Nyx walked over and scanned the names. "HellHound I and II, Hybrids, Eternal Blood, Contacts," she read them off. "We'll take that," Vincent said as he snatched the "Contact" file.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:05 pm

"Well then. let's get started, shall we?" said Drake as he eyed the files. Hellhound I and II caught his attention. he'd look into them after they got the names of a few contacts...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Vincent sat down and flipped through a few pages. "Well, Lilith and Zerenski made the top ten," Vincent joked. "The majority is vampire lords and elders, the rest information mongers like ourselves." "Kagan made the list then?" Nyx asked. "Well sorta, he's the last one on the list and he has three question marks next to it, either he was contimplating it or Kagan was putting him on ice," Nik said.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:32 pm

"From what i know of Kagan, he rarely lets randomers make contact with him directly. usually has messengers and representatives do it for him. probably was using Zerenski for that purpose" said Drake...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:42 pm

"Hmm," Vincent hummed to himself. Nyx slipped the "Eternal Blood" file into her hands and flipped through the pages. "So what do we do with these small bits of information?" Thanatos asked.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:50 pm

"Well for starts get the names and put them through Brimstone's databases to find out where they are at the moment. with the recent chaos i wouldn't cross off the possibility of several of them being dead" said Drake. "Anything interesting there, Nyx?" he asked as he glanced at the file she was leafing through...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Nyx nodded grimly. "It's Siete's blueprints of the vampire take-over, his clean-up of the bloodlines, and the destruction of every other race," she said. "But I can't make alot of it out, apparently Siete was smart enough to remove a few pages." She handed him the file to have him look at it himself.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 pm

"hm....what about the other two files?" he said as he glanced towards Hellhound I and II...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Thanatos picked those up he flipped through the first one. "Hm, seems Siete was a bit involved with Desh's fiasco," he said. He kept reading on. "And it has the reason why he changed Diana into a werepyre," he continued. "And there's also a few pages missing."
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:28 pm

"So...Biotech and Siete were working together, making two classes of super soldier...disturbing stuff. the cuddly couple in there are Siete's and Biotech's superweapons" said Drake. "Diana hasn't had the chance to really learn fighting techniques aside from basic scratching and biting, her whip and sabers, though i could imagine she'd be painful to deal with after some combat training....Desh however...imagine HIM being mass produced?" said Spencer with a cringe. he had seen footage of Desh in action back when he was working at the Brimstone NYC HQ. the sheer power involved and the lack of the weakness ot silver made Desh a very dangerous weapon....the thought of a small army of him, trained in combat....now that was something to worry about...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Thanatos turned to II. "Number 2, is the mass production," he said. "The plans to make hundreds of werepyres and werewolves like Desh, through the use of humans." He flipped through it again. "Using volunteers then taking them by force," he continued.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:52 pm

"Any info on the progress?" asked Drake, considering the facts. there was a high chance that whoever Siete was working with would be using these things against them now...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Thanatos flipped through til the end. "It says it's still in the Processing stage," he said. "So good news is this hasn't happened yet." "Did he ever explain how he would get humans to willingly turn themselves into weapons?" Nyx asked. Thanatos flipped a page back. "Says he'd sell it as a prescription," he said.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard