Supernatural Supremecy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Shade » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:12 am

Nyx giggled mischievously. "Nothing you won't find out," she said with a devious grin.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:19 am

"The suspense is killing me" answered Drake with a smirk...

Meanwhile, Dr. Reeves had sent one of the assistants to the labs with the scanner data and the samples for analysis. the scanner data would take an hour or so at most. the samples however would take several hours to analyse...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:24 am

Nyx finally burst out laughing. "You're amazing," she said and turned back to the window.

Diana knocked politely on the operation room door and waited.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:29 am

"I try" said Drake with a chuckle.

Reeves opened the door to the room. "Wow. never expected you to be back this soon, miss Adelaide" he said with a bit of a chuckle, before stepping aside to let Diana in...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:32 am

Nyx shook her head.

Diana smiled at the doctor and shrugged. "What can I say, I'm committed," she said and looked passed him to Desh. She walked over to him. "You ok?" she asked.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Desh sighed and started to talk about how he had experienced these same 'raging' in his trip to South America. He left out the army of werewolves and demons fighting with eachother in secret but otherwise he told the whole story. After a moment of silence and thought he also mentioned. "It happened once though... before i met Diana... before i really met anyone. It wasnt exactly what i would call random though... i was hungry... angry. First time i killed anyone outside of Biotech. I guess it made sense... i cant just go starving myself."

Just then Diana walked in stopping him from continuing his recollection. He nodded to her "Yeah, im fine Diana" he said with a simle. "Just a little... tipsy"
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Diana giggled. She turned to the doctor. "Is he free to go or do you guys still have business in here?" she asked.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:05 am

"He's free to go for now. but if you don't mind, i'm going to have the security around here bumped up. i'll destribute the relaxant in the form of darts for the guards' weapons. if Desh goes berserk they'll technically tranquilise him with them. should be able to tell you just what it is that's happening to Desh in a few hours. for now, i suggest you go have something to eat. considering you were both told not to eat anything, it's probably a good idea to deal with your hunger if you have the stomach for it" said the doctor, as the assistants put away the equipment, doctor Reeves himself sticking around, supervising the situation until it was done...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:37 am

Diana smiled. "Great!" she said. "Need help?" she aske Desh. Before he could answer, she looped his arm around her shoulders and wrapped her arm around his waist.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:50 am

Desh smiled not really paying attention to the doctors' final statements after mentioning the darts. When Diana lifted him before he could answer he laughed lightly. "You're going to make me feel like a burden if you do that" he teased, nuzzling her gently.

Korso sighed watching the pair in silence then turned to Drake. "I am sorry... i just feel im responsible for his well-being is all... i wont say anything like that again" he then sighed and began heading for the door figuring the dhampir wouldnt respond.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 am

"Learn not to harm others by defending one...otherwise you will inevitably end up harming the one you were defending" said Drake as he looked through the glass, not even looking back at the preacher. accident or not, he had no intention to look at the man for now...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:12 am

Diana smiled and blushed. "It's no trouble," she said. "But if you insist." She started to remove herself from him, to let him limp his way back to the group.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:26 am

"Eh-eh" was all Desh exclaimed as he quickly reached out getting his arm around her again. He slowly moved to his feet leaning to the side to give her a peck on the cheek as he managed to start walking, if at the least off-balance. "I think its about time we got a decent meal to eat" he joked with a slight laugh. "I wonder whats on the menu."
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:35 am

Diana chuckled and walked with Desh's arm around her shoulder. "Hmm, hopefully something rare and free range," she said and laughed at her own joke. "Probably should go to the others though," she added.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:52 am

Desh chuckled, "Yeah of course, lead the way then." Desh sighed looking down with a faint smile. Maybe finally... this problem could be fixed. He began to feel like he'd do anything for a cure. Korso was the first to greet them having already been out in the hall. "So how are you buddy? You look like you could fall asleep standing there." Desh smirked shaking his head. "Better then i've been lately... whats the matter? Didnt feel like watching?" Korso frowned scratching his head. "Sorta...you could say that... i just got on a bad side of Drake... or at least an unpleasant one." Desh chuckled further. "You pissed me off too when we met, dont you remember?"
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 am

Diana smiled slightly and kept walking Desh back to the observation room. "And he pisses me off today, what do ya know!" she said. "Would you guys mind reminicing in the observation room anyway?"
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:23 am

"Hey stop the teaming up thing on me, it hurts" Korso said with a frown wiping away an imaginary tear. Desh shook his head again with a grin as they headed for the door opening it and going in. "So... what did i miss?" he asked out to no one in particular looking from Drake and Nyx to the twins and everyone else. For some reason or another he chose to look at the members of the group in a random order as his head clearly darted from side to side to focus on all of them, but it wasnt anything serious, its just how his mind worked.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:36 am

Nyx smiled at Desh. "Not much," she said. "You missed holding up your girl's hair," she added. "Shut it," Diana hissed.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:18 am

Desh took a moment to catch on to Nyx's meaning but he chuckled slightly when he made the realization. "Its okay Diana, look on the bright side, you wont have to hold up mine." he smiled gently to her and leaned back against the wall and stiffened his legs to keep himself up.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:20 am

Diana blushed a slight pink. Nyx chuckled and turned to the twins and Thanatos. Diana looked at Desh. "Think you can hold up?" she asked. "Maybe you should sit down."
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard