Supernatural Supremecy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Shade » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 am

Nyx was on his heels at once.

Thanatos jerked as he heard it as well and banged his head against the head board. He grimaced and rubbed his head as he got up from his bed and went to Diana's room.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 am

"Oh come on!" Velkor grumbled, tottering out of his room. "Can't we go one night without someon--augh!" He was cut off as Wisp literally flew right through him, towards Diana's room, her eyes blue with concern. Velkor shivered. "It feels like a d*mn cold shower..."

Wisp popped her head into Diana's room through the door and shouted, "Why are we yelling?!"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Zephyr » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Desh had passed out upon arrival back at the room but that didnt stop him from jolting up at the sound of Diana's screaming only feet away. DIANA! Diana wake up! he was shaking her at this point. What had happened? It seemed like such a short time since he had fallen asleep and now... Diana!

Meanwhile...

Dammit..., a computer monitor was suddenly hurled across the dark room, only illuminated by the faint glow of a containment tank as the same still body floated inside, in artificial slumber. Sir? a second voice spoke up. We wont make it... if the report is accurate... we wont succeed... im going to have to go after him myself, our agent wont be able to handle this alone. The scientist looked to his superior with a great deal of surprise, as the professor leaned over against a table each end in his hand before suddenly ripping it upwards off the floor and throwing it with such force it shattered against a wall dening the surface.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:01 am

Diana's eyes snapped open and her screams turned into hysteric sobs and hiccups. She huddled up to Desh and buried her face in his chest.

Nyx was first through the door. "What the hell is going on?!" she cried.

"What have you done to her?!" Thanatos said as well as he outside the door.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:12 am

Drake walked in, eying the girl. "Judging by the position, i'd say Desh hasn't done anything, Thanatos" he said. Spencer walked in the door, looking notably irritable. "What the hell? don't tell me there's ANOTHER demon on the loose" he grumbled. "Can't be. Mike told me the entire base was secure. they have Watchers keeping an eye on the supernatural activity constantly. there's nothing here that we don't know about" responded Drake. "Well i doubt it was a damned nightmare. not a normal one at least. i mean look at her. I can't remember anything breaking her down THAT badly" argued Spencer. Drake raised a hand to silence the demon, who apparently noticed how he wasn't helping the situation and fell silent. Drake glanced at Nyx. "think you can calm her down?" he said...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:22 am

Nyx shook her head and sighed as she sat on the bed and grabbed Diana's shoulders. She gently turned Diana to face her. "Diana," Nyx said gently, like a mother to a child. "Diana, look at me." Diana shool her head frantically, her eyes closed tight. "Look at me!" Nyx demanded. Diana's eyes snapped open and Nyx's golden irises bore into Diana's green ones. Suddenly Diana calmed down considerabley only taking shallow breaths. "Now tell us what happened," Nyx said slowly. "He-he-he," Diana tried to find words, but was still to shaken. In desperation she pointed at Drake. "His-his-his," she tried again. "His father, he c-c-came to me."
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:27 am

Drake's eyes widened. "Kagan came to you?" he said, disbelief and anger in his voice. "How the hell does he know of you..." he questioned, mostly to himself, trying to figure out how Kagan managed to single out Diana specifically. "Nevermind. What happened?"...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 am

Diana shook her head. "He showed me what he was going to do," she said, slowly. "I saw London... all black and red, screaming, vampire girl killing," she tried to list off. Nyx's eyebrows drew together with worry and she looked at Drake.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:48 am

Drake glanced at Spencer. "You stay here. i'm going to get the Director to get ahold of London and sound the alarm. knowing Kagan that was either just about to happen, or already has" said the Dhampir as he turned and stormed out of the room, making a fast walk towards the elevator to get to the Director's office, pushing through a few curious people in the hallway wondering what the source of the noise was. Spencer watched as the Dhampir went, noticing the curious onlookers. "Get moving. there's nothing to see here" he said sharply, the agents and staff dispersing...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:07 am

Diana clung to Nyx as she started to get up from the bed. "There was one more thing," she said. "I was burning, everything was on fire, and I heard a voice, it said 'you and your children will fear my living flame'." Nyx narrowed her eyes, she didn't know what to make of it. She turned to Thanatos who shook his head in defeat as well.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:42 am

Desh only listened as he held on to Diana partially as she Nyx spoke with her, trying to ease her. He found it unnerving, how terrified she had been, but he stayed by. He suddenly felt uneasy and... "Nyx... take care of her ... i'll be back in a few." He then slowly, as if trying not to fall over, he left the room. As he rounded the doorway he was greeted with a wave from Korso, only to return the greeting with a wretching groan as he keeled and vomitted blood. "S**t" Korso quickly moved forward and lifted the young wolf and pulled his arm over him to carry him along. "Whats wrong with you...?" he asked as he began leading him to his room. "I dont know... just... hearing about it..." Desh gulped groaning almost wretching again and Korso simply nodded. Something told him however that wasnt the cause.

The white haired man stepped into the driver seat of his BMW as he shuffled through the compartments looking for the keys. "Sir... are you sure you want to do this?" his assistant asked. "I dont have a choice, i wont get another chance like this" As he stood back up in the light of the garage his beard was cleanly trimmed, though for what he planned to do it was somewhat odd to be cleaning himself up. The assistant nodded and offered his hand for a goodbye, as the older man gladly shook it without a word, and stepped back inside the sedan, as the engine roared to life. "I will try to be back my dear friend... sooner or later..." and with that he drove off, from the mansion, that had been his sheltered home for so long.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Thanatos narrowed his eyes and marched off to find the twins. "Vincent, Nik!" he called. "Yes?" Vincent asked as Thanatos entered the lounge. "You're needed," Thanatos said.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:00 pm

"Mr. Brown Drake's here to see you" said the secretary as Drake stood in front of the elevator a few floors up. "Let him down" responded Director Brown. in moments Drake was out of the elevator on their floor, walking through the dark wood hallway to the Director's office, the doors opening for him as he went. he walked into the Director's room, nodding respectfully to the secretary as he went. "Thanks, Maria" called Brown through the comm on his desk once the doors were closed. "Brown....contact London, and get them to sound the alarm. now" he said. "I'm afraid...it's too late for that, Drake. London was hit half an hour ago. Brimstone's UK branch is telling us that in the span of 3 minutes, all hell had broken loose there. most of the royal family and officials are already dead. the few that aren't were the ones who were in vehicles, near the entrance to the Brimstone base. London...has fallen" said the Director, his tone somewhat weak, and solemn. "DAMN" snarled Drake, his fist slamming into the desk, causing several of the objects on it to jump from the blow, as well as the two cats leap from their spots in the chairs, running around to the Director's sides. "How did you find out?" asked the Director. "Diana got attacked by Kagan" said Drake. "How does he know of her though? how would he know so much to be able to single her out specifically?" questioned the Director, confused. "I don't know....i just don't know. whatever the case, he knows Diana, and likely the rest of my friends. that means he can target their morale...and who knows what else" said Drake. "It'd be a good idea to warn your friends as soon as possible....They don't know just what Kagan is capable of. hell, none of us do. they need to be warned...so that they can at least try and be ready for the attack" said Brown. "I need those results for Desh as soon as possible" said Drake. "We need to figure out what it is that's causing so much trouble. I'm starting to consider the possibility that it's Kagan's doing...that ******* may be using something to bug Desh, to use him to spy on us or something". "Do you think that's even possible?" asked Brown, surprised by the Dhampir's conscerns. "Where Kagan's conscerned? Anything is possible" responded Drake as he turned away. "I'll have the Analyists send you the results as soon as they're done" said Brown. "Thanks, Tom. I'll be with the others if something comes up" said Drake as he walked out, the door closing behind him. "God help us all" said the Director lowly as he turned to the wall behind him, wooden panels shifting to show him a monitor, revealing a burning, chaotic London, Vampires of all shapes and sizes, some of them massive beasts with demonic horns, some bat-like, some resembling bipedal lions, ripping apart the city he had been born and raised in, the man's hand's balled into fists, knuckles turning white. "God....help...us...all" he repeated, hitting a button, the monitor closing, the man not bearing to see his childhood home destroyed any longer...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:40 pm

"Did you not here the scream?" Thanatos asked and crossed his arms. "Why do you think we're out here," Nik said. "Diana had a nightmare," Thanatos explained. "Thank you, Mr. Obvious," Vincent said. "Kagan came to her in a dream, she saw London, destroyed," Thanatos kept on. "Is destroyed," Vincent corrected. Thanatos blanked for a few seconds. "How do you know?!" he asked. Vincent held up a kind of blackberry with the message in bold and caps. "London Destroyed, Hail Kagan!" "What the-?" Thanatos said still staring at the message. "We have sources planted everywhere," Vincent explained as he pocketed the blackberry. "Except for some tropical areas." "We need to work on that," Nik added. Thanatos leaned against the wall and his hand passed over his face. Dear God, what are we going to do now? he thought.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Desh continued wretching blood into Korso's bathroom sink. It was painful to say the least but he was relieved that none of it had gone black like all those times he lost control. Korso's expression was grim on the other hand though the werewolf was in no position to look up and notice and when he finally did lift his head Korso swiftly adjusted to a reassuring smile. "Dont worry, you'll be fixed up soon... " Desh smirked laughing lightly before once more coughing and vomitting yet again. "But Desh..." Korso spoke in a concerned tone. "Is this something you really want to do? From my understanding... whatever this sickness... it makes you stronger... durable even... is that not worth a few violent outbreaks?" Desh jolted upright glaring at the priest... but managed to speak in a relatively calm tone. "Are you insane?... hold onto this illness, maintain it, within my body? So i could hurt our friends? Worse... hurt Diana?" Korso sighed and nodded in understanding and a moment later of Desh glaring the werewolf began wretching once more.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:33 am

Drake walked into the room. "How's Diana?" he asked before he even saw her...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:43 am

Nyx pressed a finger to her mouth. "Ssshhh, she fell asleep," she whispered. "I only stayed, because she'd need more comfort." Nyx stood from the bed slowly and tip-toed out of the room, shooing Drake out of the room and closing the door quietly behind her. "What is going on?" she asked as soon as they were out.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:03 am

"Like i guessed. London's in flames. almost all of the British government's been wiped out. what's left is hiding in a Brimstone bunker similar to this one, along with as many survivors as they could manage. Brimstone's on full alert. all their bases are keeping a sharp eye out for activity. some of the branches have already started eradicating every Demon, Vampire and Werewolf that even hinted hostility towards humans. Brimstone's Tokyo HQ has all of Japan locked down. total eradication of hostile supernaturals. in a matter of days there'll be nothing but humans and Brimstone-serving supernaturals there. it'll probably be used as a centralised hub for Brimstone operations now that the London HQ is down" explained Drake. "They're working on finding where Kagan's headed next. We need to hit him before he hits whoever's ne-" he started as a man called his name. as he glanced to his side he caught site of Dr. Reeves. "We have the results of the tests on Desh. it's not a virus or demonic infestation" said the doctor. "Then...what is it?". "Robots" responded Reeves incredulously. "Ro....wait what?" responded Drake. "Robots. Nanites. micro-machines. we're working on an anti machine solution for it. plan is to strike the heart and adrenal glands with an EMP to destroy them, then use the solution to clean up the remains" said the doctor. "Wait, won't the EMP hurt Desh?". "Not if it's at a small scale. on inspection we found that there was no electronic protection. it was meant to inhabit an organic body away from the brain. there was never any need to install defenses against electronic warfare. a small EMP while he's passive will successfully destroy them all. the solution is made of micro-machines designed to dismantle their targets. they're short lived and will self destruct after their job is complete. will leave through the kidneys with the urine. he'll be perfectly normal after that" explained the doctor. "And how long will it take to do this?" asked Drake. "Constant work with our technology? a day or two. the program's already being written. we're in the process of making the blueprints for the machines now" responded the doctor. Drake nodded, the doctor leaving...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:13 am

Nyx leaned against the wall. "Dios mio," Nyx sighed. "What now?" She was a little shaken by the fact that Diana's "vision" came true. Now they had to deal with Desh's problem and then what was that line that Diana said. "Say do know anything about; you and your children will fear my living flame?" she asked.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:15 am

"London's in flames?!" Wisp suddenly shrieked in fear, practically grabbing Drake by the collar of his shirt. "...wait, what's London again?" "It's the capital of Britain, rockhead," Velkor muttered, walking up to the group. "What's this about someone named Kagan and London?" he hissed.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard