Godzilla E-War

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:22 am

Spinerax roared "GODZILLA!!!" Spinnerax roared at the pair "YOU'LL PAY! ILL KILL YOU 1 AT A TIME!!!!" He flew and grabbed Keizer Ghidorah. He dropped Keizer into the volcano. Driven by rage, Spinnerax flew after him. He saw Kezier get up, he was on a peice of rock that was dence enough to not melt in the seering heat.
Last edited by C S on Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:26 am

keizer ghidorah got up and was going to attack when he had an idea. if he could turn this monster against godzilla, then this would mean trouble for godzilla. keizer ghidorah growled to the insect monster:"so, you will kill your own fellow space monsters to protect godzilla, a monster that kills any space monster he finds."
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:29 am

"Wha-What...?" Spinnerax asked. He was confused. He thought "You attacked snapper, you nearly killed him...Godzilla....he....would kill me..?"

He shook the thought "I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!" Spinnerax didnt dare to that, he couldn't
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:33 am

keizer ghidorah decided to think of a lie that would have this monster use its hate. as he began to fly out of the volcano, he growled:"godzilla hates any space monster. he thinks of you as a monster that he could use as his slave." keizer ghidorah didn't smirck yet. he would wait until the monster wasn't looking.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:38 am

Spinerax started breathing harder and harder. His wasp like yellow color of his remaining flesh turned black, his stripes bright red. He went into full on rage mode, his cyborgs strenghths moved back, his natrual abilities increased. Spinnerax looked at Keizer Ghidorah and flew up to him. He snarled to him "I now know I was greatly mistaken....Godzilla is nothing but an evil coniving creature, I will become an allie, your....Apprentice...."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:44 am

keizer ghidorah growled to spinnerax:"very good choice. godzilla's allies are also evil creatures that must be killed." keizer ghidorah kept himself from laughing and smircking. this had been too easy!

grand king ghidorah was fighting godzilla alone. godzilla used his beam on grand king ghidorah and to his suprise, saw that grand king ghidorah's scales formed a barrier the same color of the nuclear beam. the beam was deflected and grand king ghidorah snarled at godzilla:"worng move, godzilla." godzilla noticed spinnerax and keizer ghidorah emerge from the volcano. to his suprise, neither of them were burned.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:49 am

Flames seemed to fill Spinnerax's eyes. He flew back to the area where grand king ghidorah was, landing at his side, rage inside him. He blasted Godzilla with a veam, twice as strong as the beam used on Keizer to cause his wounds. Keizer had healed, Spinnerax felt like a fool for doing what he did.....
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:52 am

godzilla was injrued by the venom and roared in pain. he looked in shock at spinnerax and growled:"spinnerax! what are you doing?" why had spinnerax just attack him? godzilla's allies were shocked. even grand king ghidorah was shocked at what just happened. keizer ghidorah looked at grand king ghidorah and the look told him to simply watch.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:56 am

Spinnerax flew, Spinning his drills. He zoomed pass godzilla, ripping his flesh as he grazed godzilla's side. He then blasted another beam, fully charged, 4 times stronger than the last...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:57 am

godzilla healed his wounds when spinnerax hit him in the side. however, the beam was powerful enough to make him feel pain. godzilla growled to spinnerax:"what are you doing? why are you attacking me?!' godzilla's allies were still shocked at what happened.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:01 am

"You are coniving!"
Spinnerax Slashed godzilla's face
"Keizer Ghidorah told me every thing!!!!"
He Jabbed him in the stomach with his left drill
"You wanted to let me kill my kin, then keep me as a pet!"
He blasted godzilla with his full rage, melting some of his skin and knocking him into a rock out cave in a mountain.
He turned to Godzilla's allies.
"Whos next?!"
He screeched.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:36 pm

Stallordasaurus roared out. He dragged himself out of the crowd of monsters. "I AM!" He sank into the ground, he went under Spinnerax. Suddenly he burst out of the ground and grabbed the insectoid in his jaws."DON'T BELIEVE KEIZER GHIDORA!" He pulled Spinnerax underground. Stallo shot out an acid blasts, dissolving a part of Spinnerax's body. He then grabbed the robot in his jaws and burst from the ground. "NOW!" He spun around in great speed. "FLY!!!" He released Spinnerax, who was sent flying into a rock at painful speed.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:39 pm

godzilla's wounds healed, but he still felt pain. his anger started rising very quickly. keizer ghidorah had lied to spinnerax and now spinnerax betrayed them. the melted skin healed as well and godzilla left the cave to see spinnerax looking at his allies. suddenly, stallorda attacked spinnerac and sent him flying into a rock. godzilla charge his beam and fired it at spinnerax.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:46 pm

Spinnerax used his special ability, Inertia less flight, Similer to Megaguirious. He stopped on a dime. Spinnerax spun his drills and burrowed underground.He then headed up under Stallord. He shot his beam, melting the rocks. When Stallorda fell, Spinnerax jabbed his tail drill into him, paralyzing him. He burst out of the rocks, sending his wings to the sun, charging his beam, while using his rage beam. He shot it at the ground, on impact, it made a hole 50 meter deep, into the ocean bellow. Godzilla fell into the salt water, the salt burning his wounds.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:51 pm

Stallordasaurus' eyes turned black. He was KNOCKED OUT. He tried his best. He wasn't really what ya call, Strongest, of the monsters....
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:58 pm

godzilla ignored tha pain of his new wounds and swam out of the hole and returned to monster island. with a roar of rage, godzilla charged his beam at fired it at spinnerax. he would have to try and convince spinenrax that keizer ghidorah was lying. until then, godzilla knew that he would have to fight spinnerax.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:13 pm

Spinnerax flew out of the way. He then Shot his beam into godzilla knocking him back. He thought of how pround he was making Keizer and Grand Ghidorah. "Today, you make your last deciption!"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:57 pm

keizer ghidorah and grand king ghidorah were plased from what they saw happen to godzilla. spinnerax had unleashed his rage on godzilla and was too fast for godzilla to hit. keizer ghidorah approached spinnerax and growled:"now, i must teach you the way of keizer's such as myself. we will let godzilla live...just a little longer. i will teach you how to be a keizer in tokyo."
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:12 pm

Spinnerax nodded and growled. "Yes...My master...." He followed Keizer Ghidorah to Tokeyo, eager to learn what he was about to be teached.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:15 pm

Name: Krystalis
Alias: Black Horror
Height: 564 meters
Weight: 58,000 tons
Appearance: http://www.wowwiki.com/images/1/19/Onyxia2.jpg
Powers: Solar Blast, Eartquake, Blood Spray, and Crystal launcher.
Origin: Krystalis was created from the cells of King Ghidora and Space Godzilla. They combined and made Krystalis, The Black Horror.
Allies: none as of yet
Enemies:none as of yet
Strengths: She is immune to Ground and Fire attacks.
Weaknesses: Electric attacks
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard