Godzilla E-War

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:42 pm

Krystalis roared with disgust "AH COME ON!!!" She flew in circles "You'll never win! not ever! And I see the no brained-bug is still with ya" She flew up to Spinnerx "Your really pathetic y'know that?! Why join these 3 headed freaks, no offence Queen Ghidora.."

"None taken..."

"Think about it, buggy! Who do you think has more of a chance to win?" Krystalis flew back down to the ground.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:08 am

"think about it, you earth born scum have no clue of the possibilties of space...." Spinnerax growled to keizer ghidorah. "Im sorry..." He jabbed his drill into Keizer and drained some power. He then charged his ray, while using Keizer,s energy to make a fake gravity beam until he could do it by him self..

he shot the new creature, draining his power as well as electrifying it, With every ounce of new power, the beam got stronger.... It then passed to godzilla, his energy also increasing the power.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:36 am

"EARTH BORN?!" Krystalis said in full rage "I was born in deep space!Just ask Keizer!" She walked away fro mthe fight. She was getting seriosuly annoyed with that no brained bug monster. "DUMMY!!!!!!" Crystals formed from the ground around Spinnerax. "CRYSTAL IMAPLER!!" a crystal impaled through Spinnerax, she made sure it wasn't enough to kill him. She had a soft side.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:40 am

Spinnerax drained more power for him to pull the crystal out. He then sent even more electrifying beams starting to paralyze the monster, he drained more energy from godzilla, who was on the floor jittering at the electric shock.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:10 am

keizer ghidorah didn't even flinch when spinnerax drained some of his energy. he and grand king ghidorah watched as spinnerax attacked the new monster that keizer ghidorah recognized as krystalis and godzilla. grand king ghidorah growled:"if godzilla's allies over power spinnerax, we'll help him." keizer ghidorah nodded and watched the fight.

godzilla got up and roared with rage. he pulled spinnerax's stinger out and this time, held onto it. he blasted spinnerax before he could put up his shiled and the two monsters crashed to the ground. godzilla got up quickly and whipped spinnerax with his tail.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:18 am

Spinnerax was about to attack with his drill when he heard something in his mind. It was keizer. He told Spinnerax the way to conjour a real blast of a keizer
beam.....

Spinnerax concentrated his energies on godzilla, each one....

He then called on the power he took from keizer.

His eyes turned black, then bright yellow as Spinnerax shot a keizer beam out of his horn, the keizer DNA mergng with him. He grew even more horns, under his right and left wing. He shot keizer beams from them both. Levitating godzilla, Spinnerax sent eletrical pulses, injuring godzilla with each hit. He then brought godzilla in for an energy bite, but instead of a bite, he jabbed his drills into him and spun, draining his power.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:27 am

godzilla snarled and hit spinnerax with his claws hard enough to make him let go of him and stop draining his energy. he saw that grand king ghidorah was fighting mothra and rodan in the air while keizer ghidorah was fighting anguirius. godzilla wanted to help his friends, but he had to convince spinnerax that keizer had lied to him.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:36 am

Spinnerax slashed godzilla across the ches causeing him to bleed. He also shot his heat beam to burn and melt the skin around the wound. Spinnerax shot another keizer blast and dragged godzilla on the floor until he hit a mountain with huge boulders on it. The boulders fell, buring godzilla except for his head, part of hs neck, right arm and part of his tail
Spinnerax flew to godzilla and pointed his drill at his neck.

"This is the end of yourlies, any last words?" Spinnerax growled menacingly.

He spun his drill, moving his drill ever so slowly towards godzilla's neck.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:41 am

godzilla had an idea of what he could say to turn spinnerax against keizer ghidorah and grand king ghidorah. he looked at the drill without the slightest sign of fear and growled to spinnerax:"tell me spinnerax, have you thought of what will happen when you have killed me?" godzilla's friends looked at him in suprise. they hadn't expect him to say this.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:48 am

"What?" Spinnerax asked. instead of stabbing godzilla in the neck, he slashed it. it wasnt enough to kill him but cause alot of pain.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:02 am

godzilla growled to spinnerax:"i was talking about keizer ghidorah and grand king ghidorah. they tricked you into joining them so they woudl have you kill me. after you killed me, they would have killed you because they would see you as a threat to their plans of invading earth. after they killed you, they would kill all of my allies, including snapper." godzilla's friends now understood what was happening. godzilla was trying to turn spinnerax back to their side.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:11 am

Spinnerax thought for a second. "That is in their charachter....But they wouldn't dare. Spinnerax used his Keizer ability that he had in the beginning since he was also created by Xliens. He read Keizer's mind, and was suprised by all of the deseption that he found. Spinnerax bowed his head to Godzilla in shame...

"Im..... Im sorry......."

He used his beam to lift the boulders. "AS FOR YOU!....YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!"

Spinnerax pointed at Keizer Ghidorah. He sent the boulders flying at him, knocking him off the wall and rolling down the fill, Spinnerax flew after him with great speed and picked him up, trying to drown him in the ocean. Keizer shot him with his beam and Spinnerax dropped him, into the volcano. Spinnerax flew after him, to where this all began....
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:23 am

keizer ghidorah landed on the rock that he had landed on last time he fell into the volcano. he fired his gravity beams at spinnerax, pulling him in. keizer ghidorah stomped on spinnerax's head and snarled:"you fool! do you think that you can use my own strategy against me?!" keizer ghidorah grabbed spinenrax in his jwas and smashed him against the ground.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:35 am

Spinnerax got up in and stared at Keizer in a look that would even intimedate him. The same raged look that he had when keizer lied to him. He stuck out his drill, spining it, his eyes seemed to have fire in them. His drill spun faster and faster....the Keizer energy building. He the shot 2 keizer beams out of the drill, they wrapped around each other as the traveled into Ghidorah. On impact, he shot electrical beams at Keizer, pushing him closer and closer to the lava, unsuspectedly, Spinnerax shot his super charged rage heat beam that traveled down the beam, burning the area around the rib chage. Keizers bones started incinerating in the heat, turning a pitched black. When the beam wore off, there was a hole in his body, black burnt flesh around the edges. Spinnerax then shot a keizer levitational beam at Ghidorah and picked him up. He pulled him closer, his middle head meeting spinnerax's face.

"Your dead..." Spinnerax growled as he threw Keizer back, he hit the rock and slid into the lava which surrounded the rock the hole time.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:41 am

grand king ghidorah had flown over the volcano and watched as his ally was burned in the lava. grand king ghidorah landed on ground far way from the volcano with shock. he hadn't expected spinnerax to kill keizer ghidorah. grand king ghidorah was so shocke, he didn't expect an attack from spinnerax.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:48 am

Spinnerax roared. "GRAND KING GHIDOARH!!!!!!! ILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!! IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:57 am

grand king ghidorah saw spinnerax charging up a keizer beam. because his scales could manipulate light to for a barrier to stop most beams from from hurting him, he was sure that this beam wouldn't work on him. he grinned and growled:"try me."

godzilla had seen spinnerax and keizer ghidorah enter the volcano. when spinnerax emerged, keizer ghidorah didn't. godzilla would ask spinnerax what happened later. for now, he decided to watch to see what would happen to grand king ghidorah.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:03 am

Spinnerax's body caught on fire, the result of his rage and his heat beam. He stuck both drills. He spun them, faster than before, a keizer energy beam surrounded them. He then flew back and fourth to the right side of Grand Ghidorah, slashing him each time, leaving large gaping wounds that bled voraciously

He then spun the drills again shooting the the beams, four beam came out, 2 per drill. they wraped around each other and turned bright red....

They hit Grand ghidorahs scales, at first being deflected, then the scales became dark, and eventually fully burnt. Grand ghidorah flew back as the beam seemed to get stronger. The beam wore off as Spinnerax flew up to him and pointed his drill at Ghidorah. "Leave here....NOW!! and never dare you return!!!
Last edited by C S on Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:06 am

gradn king ghidorah had expected his scales to deflect the keizer beam that surrounded spinnerax's claws. however, the beam actually hit his body and spinnerax's claws damaged his scales and caused him to bleed. he was so shocked, he didn't fire his gravity beams. he was badly injured and he couldn't beat spinnerax in this condition. he growled to spinnerax:"fine, you win." with that, he flew straight back to space, wanting to put as much distance between him and spinnerax as possible until he was back to his full strength.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:18 am

Spinnerax blasted Grand Ghidorah with his heat beam, sending him into space even faster.

"Good ridence, space bottom feeder."

Spinnerax sensed Godzilla behind him.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard