Godzilla E-War

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:28 am

godzilla watched as grand king ghidorah fled into space. he growled to himself:"he finally realized he's outnumbered." then, godzilla approached spinnerax and growled:"where is keizer ghidorah? is he still in the volcano?" rodan kept an eye on the volcano, he didn't know whether keizer was alive or dead.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:51 pm

Spinnerax didnt turn to look at Godzilla. He simply replied "He's dead, I killed him..." He then turned to face godzilla, he still had his rage colors and powers, even his Keizer power. "You may now know me as Keizer Spinnerax, at your service."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:00 pm

godzilla growled to keizer spinnerax:"you are welcome here on monster island. now that keizer ghidorah is dead, that should send a warning to grand king ghidorah and his allies." godzilla's friends relaxed now andd began to rest. godzilla growled to spinnerax:"we can expect peace for now." godzilla felt much better now that keizer was dead and grand king ghidorah had fled.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:30 pm

Spinnerax bowed his head and buzzed into the volcano. The lava bubbled. He was going to make it his nest wihen he suddenly detected a power source. Then Keizer Ghidorah's middle head popped out,along with his burnt body and wings with burnt holes in them. Sevearly burnt and half dead. It growled to Spinnerax "You couldn't win, you weak..." Spinnerax spun his drill and swung it, severing the head off of his burnt body, sending it back into the lava. Spinnerax then blasted the lava, super heating it to completely destroy keizers body. It wasn't long until it burst into flames and turned into ashes, those were also burnt.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:32 pm

"Nice job, bugger!!" Krystalis roared. She flew into the air.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:26 pm

Spinnerax ignored the comment, he had become a loner, only to be called upon in an emergency. He drilled a 2 meters above the hot liquid below. The hole was massive, and drak, lit by the sparks of Spinerax's drills ripping the rock and metal alloys out. When satasfied with the distance in the volcano's side to the underground area where Gd dzilla and his allies stay, He drilled a large chamber, His main nest. He also drilled 4 exits,, one by the wall, one east of the volcano, one that is a hole in the rock outcave that he rammed Godzilla into and another that leads back into the volcano, 4 meters above the entrance.

The other monsters were suprised by the speed spinnerax dis it in.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:34 pm

godzilla watched as spinnerax began digging with his claws. he wasn't sure what spinnerax was doing by digging. mothra and rodan had now landed on the same wall that grand king ghidorah and keizer had been on. godzilla saw that it was now night over monster island. he growled to his friends:"i will be heading to tokyo to be on a rampage. does anyone want to come with me?"
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:52 am

Spinnerax flew out and said to godzilla. "Lets go, i need mateirials for my nest."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:33 am

godzilla nodded and entered the ocean, swimming for tokyo. anguirius followed godzilla by swimming while mothra and rodan followed by flying in the sky. after 30 minutes, godzilla reached tokyo bay and waded onto the land. he spotted 3 ships that were firing at him. at this point, godizlla's spines began to glow with a blue light after a few seconds of charging his beam, godzilla fired it at the ships, destroying them in a massive explosion. angruius waded onto the land and used his sonic roar to destroy a large building. rodan flew close to the buildings, his speed creating sonic booms that destroyed buildings that were close together.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:41 am

Spinnerax spun his drills, sending 2 Keizer beams spiraling around each other into the ground in an ear splitting exploson, yellow lights glowing for miles across Japan. Close by buildings were ripped of there foundation and and shredded, mateirials rotated around the beam. Other buildings like sky scrapers, lost countless windows and wooden supports. Metal foundations ripped out and rotated around the beam, the sky scraper falling and semed to shatter on impact, the building mateirials flew into the beam.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:16 am

godzilla was suprised from what he saw happen when spinnerax spun his drills.spinnerax fired two beams that resembled the beams that keizer ghidorah used. godzilla fired his ray at a large group of tanks and destroyed them with very little effort. the king og the monsters turned to spinnerax and growled:"how did you do that? how did you fire two beams at once?"
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:40 am

Spinnerax growled "Im not sure, but i think its because since i have more than 1 primarybeam...I can shoot more than one in one strike."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:39 pm

godzilla growled to spinnerax:"i'm wondering if you would be able to fire three beams at once from your drills?" angirius destroyed five buildings that were close together with his powerful sonic roar. godzilla looked at a group of tanks 50 feet away from him and growled to spinnerax:"those are tanks. they are very easy to destroy." godzilla charged his beam and fired it at a building before he turned the beam to the tanks and destroyed them as well.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:40 pm

Spinnerax concentrated, charging his primary heat , his solar energy drill beam and his keizer beam, spinning his drill, Spinerax shot out 3 beams, one red, another yellow and the other plain white. The wrapped around each other and on impact, sent out a massive wave of destruction. Spinnerax summoned all of his power to send a sheild over him and every one else.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:09 pm

godzilla was completely shocked when he saw spinnerax fire three beams at once. he and his friends were protected by an unseen force that also protected spinnerax. when the dust cleared, godzilla could see that many buildings had been reduced to rubble or were completely destroyed. godzilla growled to spinnerax:"does any of the rubble look sutible for your nest?"

in space, grand king ghidorah approached mars. the planet had been turned into a lifless waste land. grand king ghidorah knew that death ghidorah had killed the creatures on mars. the grand king of terror growled to himself:"i will find my allies and possibly make new ones. once i have, i will return to earth and avenge keizer's death as well as take over earth. you will die, spinnerax." grand king ghidorah landed on the ground of mars and began to rest in order to heal and regain his strength.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:33 pm

spinnerax nodded yes to Godzilla's question, exhausted by what had happened. He picked up some rubble and flew back to monster island.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:52 pm

Krystalis turned into her crystal flight form. "Goodbye Godzilla..I shall be back..." She flew up and zoomed off the planet at lightning speed.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:17 pm

godzilla, rodan, anguiris and mothra began to return to monster island. godzilla was still tired after the events of today and wanted to rest. rodan and mothra flew for twenty minutes before they arrived back on monster island. godzilla and anguirius arrived in 30 minutes and could see spinnerax was already there. the monster king lay on his side and was asleep very quickly. unkown to all of the monsters, there was a space monster that was related to keizer ghidorah. once it learned of keizer's death, it would seek to kill godzilla and his allies...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:57 pm

Spinnerax flew into the large chamber that was going to be his nest. He welded the metal debris together with his heat beam, sticking it onto sides off the chamber. 10 minutes later, the entrance of the chamber was now blocked by a wall of debris. Spinnerax then blew a hole through the deris with his beam.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Re: Godzilla e-war

Postby Iceking » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:38 pm

name:skull ghidorah
alisa:the skeletal dragon
height:150 meters
length:160 meters
weight:100,000 tons
apperance:looks similair to keizer ghidorah. however, he has the skeletal armor that he had when he was in disguise in his monster x form. the undersides of his armored heads, legs, tails and necks are black. his wingspan is 55 meters.
powers:he has the same abilities as his brother. however, skull ghidorah has a type of keizer energy that only he knows how to use succesfully.
his new powers are he can launch beams from his mouths that can form into one beam and inflict a huge amount of damage on even the strongest monsters. his bite can not only drain energy, it can cause powerful explosions to occur on an enemy, his claws are able to cut through very tough skin, his gravity beams that lift enemies can also deleiver shocks.
origin:skull ghidorah is the brother of keizer ghidorah. when keizer ghidorah changed from his monster x form into his true form, he lost his skeletal armor. skull ghidorah didn't lose his armor and is now well protected from both beams and melee attacks, is very skilled at fighting and an enemy that can be a challenge for even the strongest monsters.
allies:keizer ghidorah, king ghidorah, gigan, death ghidorah and grand king ghidorah
enemies:godzilla and his allies as well as any space monsters that support the earth monsters.
strengths:resistent to keizer attacks, acid, alien energy, explosions and electricity
weaknesses:is slightly weak to freezing attacks
Last edited by Iceking on Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard