Godzilla E-War

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Godzilla E-War

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:16 pm

2 miles off the coast of Tokyo, the bulky hide of the Parasite Queen tore through the water, the massive insect rowing herself toward shore. she could sense that she was nearing her old territory... yet there was something there... her nostrils were just out of the water, so she could smell the monster ahead of her... it smelled almsot identicle to that fire-breathing lizard that drove her out of her territory in the first place... if it was a fight it wanted, then it would be a fight it would get!

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:12 am

Destroyah leaned against the building. He had lost much blood to the monstrous beast that had attacked him. Normally Destroyah is the one doing the attacking..... but he was caught off guard and defenseless. He will get back at the beast once he became strong enough, but for now, he will have to heal his wounds and hope for no other fights today.......

Kori Kahn soars through the skies like a silver god, turnnig to his right, heading towards his "buddy's" home in Australia.......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Osiris straightened up, looking around, examining the streets, his system was nearly done re-organising itself, the pressure placed on the idol's powers being lessened as his smaller mechanisms got back to work.
He messaged Placentra in secret "A good point, but I don't see why he would offer his support to anyone in spite of us. Besides, he seem's relatively trust worthy, I think it would be best to keep his acquaintence.
And even then how do you suppose we kill him? I don't think I'd be able to pin him long enough to land a critical hit. He'd just escape and then we'd have a pissed off dragon who could show up and nuke us at any moment, for instance, mid fight with another Duvan'rah.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:47 pm

"I've been having sparks of memory. memory that's missing, but that i know existed. details of my life prior to the arrival of the Duvan'Rah. details of things long since lost. I see blurred, hazy images....alien structures and craft. something along those lines. I can't remember it clearly with so much of my memory lost to the humans. But if i were able to retrieve it, it may benefit you in reaching equipment that could be of use to you" messaged Horus as he glanced up at the sky, his advanced vision allowing him to highlight a web of satellites in orbit above the planet. "My captors may have left clues at their strongholds of where the lost information may be acquired. But there's no guarantee other more powerful organisations haven't attempted to dig up their ruins to acquire it first. It could pose a risk to you if you were to go ill equipped. Though perhaps after we go to the North Pole and investigate what Vortaakian technology may be acquired there, you'll be able to better equip yourselves. Whether you join me afterwards or not, is your choice. but i must retrieve what i had lost if i ever want to have a hope of regaining my former strength. such knowledge is too valuable for me to simply let go" he explained...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:51 pm

"I am an electronic utillity and combat machine" Placentra replied discretely, situating himself so that his blank black eye was locked onto the dragon. " Should the circumstance come up that the dragon turns against us, all you need to do is launch a shell with me contained in it through the dragon's hide and I can find my way into its mechanical and electronic workings. What happens from there..." Placentra trailed off. Scrambling Horus' electronics would be all too easy for the Dead Gaze. Uploading his modified virus to keep him down would be even easier
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Osiris considered it, but didn't reply. He messaged the conversation once again "I see. We are going to trek north, up the continent. We will listen to any contact from you, your help has been appreciated."
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 pm

"Like i said. i wasn't going immediately. It can wait. I'm simply giving you some notice in advance" responded Horus. "Besides. Perhaps the sight of the Vortaakian ship and technology will have something i can use to identify what remnants of the missing memories i have left"...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 pm

"Then we have a plan. Finish repairs and head north" Placentra messaged openly, eager to finish what he and and Osiris started so long ago.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Osiris replied "I see. I can complete what repairs are needed on the move. Lets head out."

The egpytian Duvan'rah turned around, making his way through the streets north, intending to simply walk the whole way.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Horus followed, deciding to let his systems repair themselves before attempting extended flight...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:33 pm

MKG whirled around, firing his beams at the Kryll pursuing him. Megapede, choosing to conserve his barbs, launched a stream of acid from his forehead at the insects who were focused on him...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:28 pm

The kryll pursuing megapede spread out upon seeing the acid being unleashed, lowering their casualties, and continue their assault....

Many kryll are vaporized by the beams, resulting in the kryll breaking formation and flying erratically in fear...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:47 pm

After a while of moving, Horus glanced at Osiris. "How did you manage to convince the other Duvan'Rah to hault the attack?" inquired the dragon...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:40 am

Aeonus reappeared in a blaze of light, front limbs raised, in front of G1. Smashing the bladed limbs into the mech's chest, the alien positioned the remainder of his limbs around the machine's waist, cyan energies snaking all along it's body, sending torrents of unstable energy coursing through the GDF mech, shorting out many of its systems...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:49 pm

"Get off of me you alien motherf*cker!" Jackson muttered as his moniters flickered on and off. Thinking fast, he slammed G1's giant hands onto the Time Keeper, tasers firing into the monster's hide. Before he lost control of his weaponry, Jackson redirected the torrent of energy back into the monster before too much damage was dealt.

Shortly after, Spinnerax shot past from behind Aeonus, scoring a drill across his back as he went before shooting back into the sky.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:16 pm

"They never learn..." Aeonus sighed, disappearing in a blaze of light shortly after, the redirected energy doing little to harm the alien. Like Tyvexious, G1's arms were ripped violently from its body, the tasers disappearing with Aeonus, the sudden force tearing the limbs away. Tyvexious' arm, having appeared at the same time the alien did, was laying a few yards away...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:30 pm

G1 lurched forward a few meters but regained balance. Though it lost its arms, and with them, maser turrets and tasers, Jackson had spared himself loss of all weapons. He could provide ranged support along side his larger counterpart Tyvexious, and he prepared himself to do just that. He diverted power that would have gone to the mech's arms to the hypermaser while he readied a missile barrage to fire when Aeonus reappeared, the missiles trained on the signiture created by the energy spike the creature created when it teleported.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:51 am

Placing a clawed hand onto ruined over pass, Osiris hurled himself over it landing carefully onto the other side. He replied digitally "I didn't do anything. It told me of huge destructive creature which threatened us both. Placentra backed it up, and I verified it as well as I could myself. I wasn't exactly in the shape for a fight so I agreed it'd be best to wait. I think it was worried too. It was heavily damaged, and wasn't sure what I was capable of."
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:04 pm

As Horus approached the overpass, the Dragon let out a thin stream of plasma, superheating the part of it in front of him and biting through it, pushing the rest of the way through and following Osiris. "Judging by the eerie silence shortly after we retreated, i think it's safe to assume that either the creature annihilated everything that attacked it, or the opposite. from what i witnessed of it, i'm expecting it may likely be the former" responded the Dragon. "What's worse, is that the creature seemed to just materialise out of thin air. if that is true teleportation i witnessed....we may have a problem on our hands even if we COULD fight it. It would be able to retreat whenever we gained an advantage"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Osiris replied "I agree. Hence why the Aztec and I were uneasy about letting our guard down. I don't think keeping out of it's way is an option either.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard