Godzilla E-War

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:17 pm

G1's hypermaser turret aimed up at the alien beast, a glow eminating from the barrel, before the spiralling beam blasted out and into Aeonus's shield, a barrage of every missile type stored the mechanized warrior arcing up into the sky. G1's arms raised, hands balled into fists. The maser turrets on them opened fire, adding to the ruthless display of fire power.

Spinnerax's metalic mandibles suddenly gave off a golden glow, wisps of golden light flaring off from them as crackling bolts of electricity manifested inbetween them. As the wasp prepared to release the build up of energy, they suddenly slammed together, a metalic clang sounding off as a wave of light shot out in all directions, encasing the wasp in a dome of energy. The rubble that surrounded him suddenly rose up from the ground, caught in the pulse of Keizer energy...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Joining in with his comrades, Razortail fired missles, railgun shells and his laser into the light that Aeonus was within...

Meanwhile, on Madagascar, Balkzardan stood up, having recovered from his wounds some time ago. The lightning creature began to head further inland on the island, looking for something to at least take the edge off his hunger...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby slashmaster101 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 am

Sniffing the air meg could tell that PQ was getting closer, snarling as he moved ever faster hoping to tear his opponent apart.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Xolotl sent Placentra a heavily damaged recording of Aeonus's arrival, captured by the Aztec collosus's damaged sensors. He asked "One last thing, the dragon attacking us, what are you going to do about it?"
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:33 pm

"Well, we're going to put the leash on it, and then make a really big news paper to whack it for misbehaving....or shoot it a few times" Placentra replied as he forwarded the recording to Osiris. The power displayed when the monster appeared was unlike anything else he'd seen...
Last edited by C S on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 am

The Parasite Queen moved on down toward the coast, the scent of the intruder now almost overwhelming. Whomever this intruder may be, it would not get it's way... She would make certain of that...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:08 pm

suddenely meg saw the huge bug and hatred surged through him as he roared and charged. his head collided with PQ's head, the impact so strong it sent the bug flying through the air and caused her to smash a few palm tree's.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Osiris paused, and then replied "You mean Horus? I'll talk to him. Chances are he figured something odd was happening when, you know, somebody shot me with a massive rifle and rammed a bug into my head."

The sarcasm went right over Xolotl's head, who simply responded "I see."
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:43 pm

The Parasite Queen howled in rage as she flipped onto her leg, the massive insect's maw drooling with acid. She hadn't seen the attack coming at all. So, this foe wanted to ffight? Then let it fight! The PQ mouth began to glow, before a stream of acid fired out, the acid collided with the lizard...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:49 pm

meg laughed as the acid soaked him " was that sapposed to hurt i can't feel anything, but try this" the giant megalenia then reared up on his hind legs and blew out a stream of blue flames torching the bug
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:52 pm

As the blue flames neared her, the PQ flattened her body against the ground, then fired a blob of acid at the flames, causing an explosion, the force of the explosion toppling the Megalania monster onto it's back. Seeing her chance, the Parasite Queen leapt forward, before swinging her spear-like legs at the underbelly of Megs...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:57 pm

as PQ's leg grew closer meg rolled onto his stomach and using his tail, he smacked the giant insect away and stood snarling " today is the day you die"
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:32 pm

The Parasite Queen recoiled from the hit, her own tail smashing into Meg's head, knocking him back as the insect whriled back around to face her opponent. "Why? Why have you come here, to this desolate island chain, when there are other monsters back where the humans call Japan? Why come here, when you can fight multitudes of other monsters elsewhere?" The insect hissed, ready incase her opponent attacked again...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:00 pm

meg got up and hissed to the insect " i dont know maybe because lizards eat bugs but reallly i have know idea" he suddenely stopped as 1000's of volts of electricity coursed through him, rolled on the ground in pain and looked at PQ and hissed " help me".
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:43 pm

THe Parasite Queen starred at her "opponent" in shock, before looknig around, wondering where that shock had come from. No doubt whatever had attacked this lizard might attack her next.... "Now tell me, WHy should I help a being whom came here to kill me?" The insect hissed, acid drolling from her face...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:59 pm

"please i can't control myself the humans put a device in my head that shock me if i dont obay orders and i controls my body, its lodged in my brow i just cant reach it please take it out" meg growled.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:16 am

The Parasite Queen looked closely at Megs, the insect spotting the device he was talking about. Should she just kill him now, or help him out and risk getting attacked? Normally, she'd kill the poor fool for even entering her territory, let alone comnig here only to kill her, but, for an odd reason not even she could explain, she decided to help him out. The titanic bug jammed one of ehr spear-like legs between the machine and Meg's brow, then flicked upward, uncertain if that would dislodge the human toy from Meg's brow...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:53 am

meg breathed a sigh of relief as the decice became dislodged and he stood and bowed to PQ " i thank you and would like to help you in return i will stay with you until you say my dept is repayed" he snarled.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:05 pm

A large ominous shape is seen flying over the parasite queen's home, Destoroyah flying over it, the demonic beast searching for something........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 pm

The Parasite Queen, having not picked up Dessy's scent, and as such not knowing it to be there, the massive Insect brought her face up to Megs, acid dripping from her maw. "How about you leave now,before I change my mind and skin you alive." the massiv ebug hissed, not the kind to allow other giant monsters into her territory UNLESS they were her friends. Sure, she had spared this lizard's life, but right now, she was still ticked off about the other two lizards whom had invaded her home before, and the last thing she needed to see right now was a gigantic reptile with 4 legs...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard