Godzilla E-War

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Godzilla E-War

Postby C S » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:56 am

Jackson took notice of the chair, deciding to rest his helmet down on it instead of actually sitting. "Proposition?" He asked afterwards, crossing his arms. "Interesting. I see you've realized mop duty is...beneath me?" He said, half joking...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:59 am

The commander smiled, though the expression was forced. "Indeed. I'm sure you've noticed our current progress against this...thing." he continued, gesturing to the mangled mechs in the bay below...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:13 am

"If you can call it progress, yes" Jackson replied, leaning against the chair, making it squeak...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 am

The commander smirked slightly at the comment. "Well, there's good news. We've identified the type of energy used in the shield that protects it." he explained, a small image appearing over the desk, showing Aeonus in his original form. "The shield is made up of pure, concentrated energy: What we've dubbed 'Mana'." the commander continued, the view shifting to show the same image in different wavelengths. In every one, a blinding sphere shields the alien. Only in the visible spectrum is Aeonus itself visible. "As you can see, the shield is not as it appears. It is completely blacked out, but also acts as a mirror. The being you see inside is not necessarily there. This new form..." he continued, the image shifting to Aeonus' insectoid form they encountered only a few hours ago. "...is, possibly, the only true version of the creature. The one we've seen so far is an image, nothing more."
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:55 pm

"Well how about that," Jackson replied flatly, his hands curling up into fists. "It ditched the smoke and mirrors and we still couldnt get any hits on it" He sighed and shook his head.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 pm

The commander nodded, but continued without hesitation. "As you've seen, nothing can pierce the barrier. Even maser fire and plasma disintegrate within a few seconds. But this type of energy is not completely foreign to us." he said, the image now showing REX firing his mouth-mounted laser, before the modifications to its equipment. "We've learned to generate this 'mana', but it requires so much power that it is impractical for sustained use. For our mechs to use their full abilities in a combat situation, we must put a limit on how long the weapon can fire." the commander explained carefully. "What I am asking you now is not an order, Jackson. Its simply a request. What we offer is more dangerous then anything you've encountered while piloting G1. Destruction is almost a certainty...but we have no more options." he warned, still frowning. This was a very rare occurrence...the GDF rarely gave their soldiers a choice in operations.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:03 pm

"Ive been trained to fight for humanity or die in the line of duty, I am not afraid of oblivion" Jackson replied. "Ive gone through hell and back more times than I could count, so tell me what exactly you want me to do and know that it will be done" The man said, a strange eagerness in his voice
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:35 am

The commander smiled, but this time the gesture was not forced. "Good to hear..." he replied, the image in front of him shifting to show Tyvexious in the hanger. "You must know by now that our primary focus has been the advancement of artificial intelligence. All the mechs you see here, with the exception of G1 of course, are all capable of making tactical decisions at a moment's notice. To put it bluntly: You are of a dying breed, Jackson." he explained, the image then shifting to a view of Slypher, Rothgar, A-Mec, and finally Bantha. "...but we are not alone in this goal. This terrorist organization that opposes us at every turn...it, too, posses advanced AI, bordering on sentience." the commander continued, once again frowning. "In our efforts to best their creations, we've created something that may be the key to our salvation against this alien entity." he explained, as the image shifted to show a strange machine never seen before. "It seems, Jackson, the time of the pilot has come again..."
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:32 am

"Is that so? And I was getting used to electronic conversation with Tyvexious too!" Jackson said, crossing his arms and eyeing his leader, waiting for him to elaborate
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:05 am

Most of the agile kryll fly out of the way of the rocks being tossed at the swarm ,but the slow ones literally shatter upon being hit by the rocks. Those who survived swarm towards the megapede, but others go for the city again to feed......

The kryll hit by the beams vaporize, but the rest give chase....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:33 am

Several hours after leaving the city behind them and many, many kilometers of walking, Horus sighed as he felt the last of the repairs completing. all that remained of the fight at this point were scorch marks in various places, and even that, could be seen cracking and dissipating, a dim glow visible beneath the scorch marks as the metallic parts of his armour temporarily heated to allow nanotechnology to reforge them to 100% integrity. the Dragon noted drops in temperatures as they moved closer to their goal. accessing various dead companies' files for information on satellites no longer in use and other unattended monitoring systems, with heavy dependency on cross-referenced maps of Northern America to minimise satellite access, he managed to pinpoint locations in the area where GDF activity was present, steering them clear. "Aside from weaponry and technology, what else do you hope to find there?" inquired the Guardian as he walked, idly testing his wings, seeing nothing interfering with their movement, biologically or mechanically. he would let them answer, and then take to the air, to proceed to monitor the surroundings...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby slashmaster101 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 pm

A roar sounded as meg erupted from the sea back on australia and decided to curl up on the shore to fish for sharks. Dragging one large forclaw across his tail and dipped it into the water and waited.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby C S » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:45 am

"Intelligence, if possible. Ive been searching around accesible data bases and picking up on raido transmissions. Humans all across this continent are saying that communications have been re-established after a long down time, and that the obvious alien threat has been defeated and the remaining forces are regrouping. Some take the silence as a retreat. I wish to know this for sure" Placentra replied to the dragon, the Dead Gaze unnoticeable on one of Osiris' shoulder mounted canisters. His bioarmor was partially bonded to his larger companion, and if one didnt know better, looked as if he was a part of the larger machine. His satellite tail was pointed to the heavens, taking in the information available flowing through the very air itself while simultaneously allowing him to establish an uplink with disowned relays floating well past the planet's atmosphere.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:09 pm

"I've lived long enough to know that the proverb 'silence before the storm' is very, very real in such cases. I doubt it's a true retreat. Wars aren't started on a whim. If they attacked at all, there was something of value here that they want. They'll be back. It is only a matter of time" responded Horus, the heated parts of his armour slowly fading back into it's natural colours, repairs finally complete, the Dragon back in prime operating condition...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:49 pm

"Their resurgence is not a given. With the new threat preoccupying the humans, they might launch their strike. However, from the combat reports Ive managed to acquire, the humans have held their own quite well against their invaders. They've managed to destroy a mothership and several small craft. It is quite uncertain whether or not they will press on" Placentra messaged to the dragon, continuing to analyze the data he was recieving
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 pm

"Fair enough...Forgive me if I am somewhat overly vigilant of the matter. My purpose, the reason for my creation, is the Protection of this planet from all those who may threaten it. The humans have yet to learn how to watch over their home as they should. But it is not my place to interfere with the balance of life" responded Horus calmly as he walked, deciding it was time to ascend, leaping into the air, his jets activating, the Dragon launched upwards into the atmosphere in a matter of seconds, stopping at roughly 3 kilometers above sealevel, levelling out...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Tokyo Bay. The ruins ofthe city of Tokyo stood witness as the massive Parasite Queen hauled herself out of the water and onto the land. Fo several hours, she had been swimming from Hawaii to here, but now, she had returned. Her sense of smell was telling her that her home was close by. She sniffed the air once more, just to make sure that nothing was nearby. As far as she could tell, nothing was... It was just a clear shot toward where her hole had been... At last... home sweet home...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:21 am

Megapede brought drew back his upper left arm as though to hurl the chunk of earth hekd in it at the Kryll, but suddenly launched a stream of acid at the swarm before then throwing the chunk of ground at the insects...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:25 am

The acid melts the kryll into puddles of green goop, and those hit by the rocks shatter again. With much of the swarm destroyed, thsoe pursuing MKG and those attacknig the citizens flee, but some continue attacking megapede. They had gotten what they wanted- many dead humans and some of their food supplies were being taken back to the hive to feed the growing horde of the kryll.......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:43 am

"I won't lie to you, Jackson. After seeing what those...terrorists have been up to, it has caused a lot of unrest in the GDF. Their reliance on technology and robotics is not unlike our own, with artificial intelligence replacing humanity. It is this similarity that has forced a change in our thinking, to not only advance our technology but also exploit something that the terrorists have surely overlooked." the commander explained, as small rectangles of information appeared alongside the image, detailing various functions of the humanoid machine. "Humanity formed this organization, and humanity may just save it from certain destruction. The Concord unit's prime advantages are its relationship with the pilot." he continued, one particular bit of information being highlighted. "Its connection with its pilot is even more advanced then G1's, and you're well aware of what G1 is capable of." the commander said with a smirk, a new piece of information highlighted. "The S2 engines are the heart and soul of the Concord. They provide it with almost endless power, but it can only rely on it for a short time. The energy is so unstable that prolonged use could cause catastrophic failure. This energy is exactly what has been besting us at every turn..." he trailed off, another image appearing next to the Concord: The image of the alien, shield active...
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard