Godzilla E-War

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Shadow » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 pm

Snapper was now in the waters far out to sea. He was around Tokyo keeping well hidden as he watched Keizer Ghidorah and Grand King Ghidorah wait for a red beam of light to do something. He smirked at the thought and watched.
When the light had cleared there was no trace of him.
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Iceking » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:49 pm

keizer ghidorah and grand king ghidorah were suprised when they saw snapper was gone. they had expected him to attack them. keizer ghidorah growled to grand king ghidorah:"where are our other allies?" grand king ghidorah growled:"death ghidorah and gigan flew to the east of mars and told me they would return as soon as they had gained more power. komodo flew to pluto and told me he would return as well." the two dragons knew where godzilla and his friends lived. they would wait until they were ready to attack.
Last edited by Iceking on Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Shadow » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:53 pm

Snapper swam away, wanting to regenerate and heal his wounds so he would be ready to fight again...

(I'm running out of ideas! PM me if you have one)
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Iceking » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:05 pm

godzilla was on monster island with his friends. godzilla remebered how he and his allies had forced keizer ghidorah, grand king ghidorah, death ghidorah, gigan, king ghidorah and keizer komodo to retreat. rodan was soaring over the island, angirius was resting, mothra was flying with rodan and the other monsters were either moving about or resting. godzilla wondered where snapper was. he remebered snapper had told him he was going to tokyo to rampage. however, when godzilla expected snapper to return, the spinosaur hadn't returned.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:45 am

Spinnerax flew back to earth, to his suprise, he was over the ocean. A large power source showed up on his sensor. It matched the data that Snapper had. Snapper seemed to be heading to an area with an even greater power. Intrigued, Spinnerax followed.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:50 am

As the Godzilla and his friends relaxed on the island. Ol'stallo was underground. He awakened from his rest and rose from the terrain, He studied the life along monster island. Rodan was flying, Mothra was flying along side him. Anguirus was resting. The other monsters of the island were walking around or sleeping. It was rather peaceful o nthe island lately. Nothing happened. It was like paradise. Paradise on a monster filled island, now that would be impossible. But, as everyone says, everything is possible.

Stallordasaurus dragged himself aroudn the island and saw Godzilla. He had a almost worried look on his face. He crawled over to Godzilla "Something wrong, big guy?"
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:05 am

godzilla looked at stallorda and growled:"snapper hasn't returned by now. normally, he would be back from rampaging tokyo now. i also did hear keizer ghidorah mention something to me before he, grand king ghidorah, gigan, king ghidorah, death ghidorah and keizer komodo fled into space. he told me that he and his allies would return, but they would be different. i'm not going to lose another ally after grand king ghidorah killed maximus." godzilla didn't understand what keizer meant when he told them that he and his allies would be back, but different.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:10 am

"Grand Ghidora shall pay for killing Maximus, He was a good ally. He had a short temper, but still a good ally." Stallordasaurus looked up at the sky "Mabye Snapper is taking a rest, a long rest" His shook himself, his boney body making a rattling sound. "Well, I'll see ya later, big guy..." Stallordasaurus sank into the ground.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:19 am

Spinnerax saw the area with the power sources in sight. He flew across the tranquile blue water over a mountinous island, a cool tropical breeze complimented the remaining flesh not covered in super strong alien alloy. On the ground below, he saw creatures, some giant, some exceptionally small for monsters. He also saw insects, giant insects. He felt at home on the island but knew the other creatures would be un sure of his sudden arrival..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:19 am

godzilla nodded to stallorda and continued to wait for snapper. he decided to just wait for awhile longer until snapper came back. if snapper wasn't back by then, godzilla would go looking for him. he knew that as long as keizer and his allies were alive, they wouldn't stop trying to take over the earth. godzilla had lost an ally to grand king ghidorah, he would make sure that another wasn't killed by the evil dragon. godzilla looked up and saw an insect like creature had appeared. it looked like a cyborg. godzilla appraoched the insect cyborg and growled:"who are you?"
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:48 am

"I am known as Spinnerax...Who are you?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:50 am

godzilla growled to spinnerax:"i am godzilla." angruisu, rodan, mothra and godzilla's other allies had gathered and kept a wary eye on the new monster. they didn't know what this monster wanted. godzilla growled to spinnerax:"what brings you hear, spinnerax?"
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:52 am

"I was following a creature, I think you know him as Snapper."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:55 am

godzilla was stunned. how did spinnerax know snapper's name? godzilla looked and saw snapper appear. however, godzilla noticed several injuries on snapper's body and there was a bite mark on snapper's neck. godzilla growled to spinnerax:"snapper has injuries on his body. where did he get them?"
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:57 am

Some one you know as.....Ghidorah...He had many forms...I almost killed Keizer ghidorah....Grand Ghidorah however...i tried drowning him...im not sure what happend to him. I flew into space after i was about to shut down becuase of water damage.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:00 am

godzilla was suprised and angry when he heard that keizer ghidorah and grand king ghidorah had returned and attacked snapper. he growled to snapper:"grand king ghidorah killed one of my allies before i forced him to flee into space. where was kezier ghidorah when you last saw him?"
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:03 am

"dieing..."

"He was dieing, I sevearly burnt him....Thats about when I attempted to kill grand ghidor-"

Spinnerax collapsed onto his right side, where he was injured under his wing.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:08 am

godzilla looked concerend at spinnerax and growled:"are you ok?" he looked and saw a bite mark under spinnerax's right wing. the mark matched the mark on snapper's neck. godzilla would make sure that keizer ghidorah and grand king ghidorah payed if spinnerax died.

keizer ghidorah had finally recovered from his injuries. it had taken him half an hour, but he was now at full strength. grand king ghidorah growled to keizer ghidorah:"i think its time we've gone to monster island and payed godzilla a visit." keizer ghidorah nodded and the two monsters flew to the northeast. they knew of a way they could come and hide behind a wall once they reached monster island. after 10 minutes, the two arrived at monster island and quickly hid behind a wall to avoid being spotted.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:11 am

Spinnerax detected 2 power sources. He ran it by the power sources that keizer and grand ghidorah had. It matched.

"Theyre....Here......." Spinnerax got up, his protection drive fixing his wound.

Godzilla....I would be glad to be an allie....to kill Keizer and the rest..."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:18 am

godzilla growled:"where are they?" he didn't know where on monster island they were. but they were somewhere. godzilla glanced at the sky and saw nothing that might indicate that they were there.

"we are right here, godzilla." a familiar voice growled to godzilla. godzilla turned and saw keizer ghidorah and grand king ghidorah were on a huge wall. godzilla snarled at grand king ghidorah:"you'll pay for killing maximus!" godzilla fired his ray at grand king ghidorah. grand king ghidorah fired his own beams and locked them with godzilla's beam. the two monsters began to push against each other's beams when suddenly, godzilla's beam was forced back and an explosion occured that knocked godzilla off his feet. grand king ghidorah had become more powerful than he had been when he last fought godzilla!
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard