Godzilla E-War

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:27 pm

keizer ghidorah and grand king ghidorah flew back to tokyo and landed. grand king ghidorah stood nearby and decided to watch. keizer ghidorah growled to spinnerax:"to learn the way of keizer's, you must understand your true power. if you think you can hit your target, you can hit it." keizer ghidorah demonstrated by firing his beams at two buildings that were close to each other and easily destroyed them at the far distance he was at.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:29 pm

Krystalis flew through space in her crystal form. She roared and turned to see a blue and green planet. Earth. "Earth..." She flew offtowards he planet. It will take a few days to get there. Seeming as space is filled with miles and miles of planets and stars.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:31 pm

Spinerax aimed his beam at Tokeyo tower, a great distance away.

He charged his beam, His horn glowing bright red.

He lt it out with the roar of a tornado, hitting the tower and desimating it, sending it into flames.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:59 pm

on monster island, godzilla had recovered from his wounds. angruisu growled to godzilla:"why did spinnerax attack you?" godzilla growled:"because keizer ghidorah must have lied to him. we need to convince spinnerax that keizer ghidorah lied to him." godzilla knew that queen ghidorah was an ally of him and was powerful. rodan growled to godzilla:"where is queen ghidorah?" godzilla growled:"she told me that she was going to go to space and look for any space monsters that might be allies of her father and his allies."
Last edited by Iceking on Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:14 pm

Queen Ghidora had been looking for days when she finally found Krystalis. They headed back to Earth.

When they arrived, they landed on Monster Island. Krystalis had never seen anything like Earth before...
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:29 pm

godzilla looked up when he heard a noise. he saw queen ghidorah had arrived on monster island. with her was another monster that godzilla didn't recognize. godzilla appraoched queen ghidorah and growled:"hello, queen ghidorah." he looked at the new creature and growled:"who are you?" godzilla's allies stayed back and waited to see what the new monster would do.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:30 pm

Krystalis growled "I am Krystalis" She bowed her head "The Black Horror"
She stood up "Who are you? and what is this planet I'm on?"She asked worriedly.

Queen Ghidora smiled and nodded.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:10 pm

godzilla growled to krystalis:"i am godzilla. you are on the planet earth." angurius, rodan, mothra and the other allies of godzilla stopped being suspicious once they saw that krystalis wasn't going to attack godzilla. godzilla growled to krystalis and queen ghidorah:"right now, there is a problem on earth."
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:54 pm

Krystalis roared "What wrong? I could help..." She spread her wings made them vibrate. "Its Keizer isn't it?"
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:03 pm

godzilla nodded to krystalis and growled:"yes. also, king ghidorah's father, grand king ghidorah, is on earth as well. this time, gradn king ghidorah has become more powerful than he was when i last battled with him. keizer ghidorah has lied to a monster known as spinnerax and now spinnerax is on their side." godzilla's friends kept watch in case keizer and grand king ghidorah were planning on showing up. godzilla growled to queen ghidorah:"do you know where your father and death ghidorah are?"
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:10 pm

Spinnerax snarled to Keizer Ghidorah "What is my next lesson, My master?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:15 pm

keizer ghidorah growled to spinnerax:"your next lseeon is learning to use your abilities to your advantage. you have incredible speed and can avoid slow attacks very easily. keizers can use their surroundings to their advantage as well." keizer ghidorah demonstrated by firing his gravity beams at a huge piece of rubble and lifted it. he swung his heads to the right and caused the rubble to destroy the base of the building. keizer ghidorah growled to spinnerax:"you can cause buildings or huge rock piles to collapse on your enemy and bury them. while they try to get free, you can attack them."
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:16 pm

Queen Ghidora growled "Grand King Ghidora is with Keizer, But Death Ghidora I havn't seen...."

Krystalis roared and lifted into the air, she flew off with saying a word. "That nut head is gonna get it..." She arrived to see Keizer and Spinnerax. "KEIZER!!!" She roared as she landed in front of him "Why did you lie to this monster?" He stomped her foot into the ground "Lying isn't best way to do it!" She used a blood spray in his faces "Move it, knucklehead!" He knocked him out the way and walked over to Spinerrax "Don't believe anything Keizer says, hes just trying to get you against Godzilla, Godzilla's the good guy" She growled "Not that bird for brain Keizer" She glared "Got it, bug?"
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:22 pm

"Your another creature trying to destroy the space monters! My name is Spinnerax! "

In his rage, Spinnerax Shot the strongest beam he ever shot, Sending a ring of fire in all directtions, Big enough to be seen from space. Spinnerax sent his sheild to protect Keizer and grand ghidorah.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:30 pm

Krystalis was hit. She was immune to fire though, so it didn't effect. "Wow, your pathetic" She turned her back to Spinnerax "Go ahead and fight with these simpletons" She growled "Don't coem crying to us when you get your *** kicked by Godzilla"
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:31 pm

"I nearly kill godzilla..." Spinnerax growled as he shot out a stream of electricity from his spinning drills, using energy he got from the sun.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:28 pm

Krystalis rolled her eyes and dodged the stream. "Why don't you dig a hole?" She then flew away from the idiotic insectoid "Sometimes I wonder if some monsters even have a brain..." She then landed back on Monster Island. "The bug is too stupid to listen..."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:12 pm

keizer ghidorah growled to grand king ghidorah and spinnerax:"i think now is the time that godzilla will die." grand king ghidorah, keizer ghidorah and spinnerax flew to monster island and once again hid behind a wall to avoid being seen. keizer ghidorah hissed to spinnerax:"don't attack them just yet. lets listen to what they are saying."

godzilla growled to krystalis and queen ghidorah:"i don't know where king ghidorah, gigan, death ghidorah and keizer komodo are. however, if they show up and join forces again with keizer ghidorah and grand king ghidorah, this could mean trouble."
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:25 pm

Spinned trax looked angrily at Keizer ghidorah, but respected his wishes. he listened with great interest. "Theres others?" Spinnerax thought.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:35 pm

keizer ghidorah noticed spinnerax looked at him angrily. keizer ghidorah growled to spinnerax:"don't worry. you will get to kill godzilla." grand king ghidorah hissed:"i will deal with queen ghidorah and you can kill snapper, keizer. however, we will leave godzilla to you, spinnerax."

godzilla growled to queen ghidorah:"it seems now that grand king ghidorah's scales are now able to protect him from beams better, it will be very difficult to injure him badly with beams. keizer ghidorah, i will make sure he doesn't get a chance to kill any of my allies."

"oh, i think you are mistaken, godzilla." growled grand king ghidorah. he, keizer ghidorah and spinnerax were now on top of the wall they had hid behind. grand king ghidorah saw a new monster standing near queen ghidorah. not the least bit worried, grand king ghidorah snarled at queen ghidorah:"remeber me, queen ghidorah?"
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard