Warriors RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Warriors RPG

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:02 pm

"We saw what we believe to be a holding area, and some shapes within. Nothing exact." Alaitoc responded with a frown.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:56 pm

"Unfortunate. Tell me, how is the clan's camp set up? What is the area around it like?" Snowstar mewed, wondering if the clan had tried to use its surroundings to its advantage. Be it setting up camp in a rock hollow or setting up traps in the leaf litter, the environment was a valuable asset. Snowstar wanted to have an idea of these cats' practical capabillities, already having an idea about their spiritual allies...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Cinderkit and Bramblekit were sulking at their mother's side, unhappy to have been caught so soon after they'd snuck out. And now that Heatherpelt and Lightstorm were awake, it'd be forever before they could sneak out again.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm

"The camp's dirtied with dried blood and severed body parts of old victims." Alaitoc growled, scowling. "The holding area is toward the back. The area is cold, being so near to the mountains, and is shrouded by thick vegetation. That is how we were found out...not easy moving through such a place without making any noise." he explained carefully...
TyrannoTitan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Breezekit lifted his small head and began meowing as he ran up to his siblings
(OCC: Is breeze even alive anymore ? o.O)
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:40 pm

The two exhausted mates hadn't been sleeping much at all, Cloudstripe having to get up numerous times to be sure the oldest of the three kittens wouldn't decide to get up at anytime and leave their home. His mate Starclaw, on the other hand, was constantly being awaken by the former from him doing whatever he was, trying to ignore it as hard as she could, however...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:58 am

Cinderkit mewled a greeting to their brother as Bramblekit stared past them both, ears pricked and whiskers quivering. She really wanted to get out of the nursery and see the camp...there was so much more than what they'd gotten a glimpse of, she was sure of it.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Wraith's eyes narrowed. "Well, it's far better than nothing, friend. We appreciate that you've gone to the effort to gather information. Your risk will not be in vain" growled the tom. "Now I believe it's time we told you what we've learned" he added. glancing towards Snowstar, he growled "Would you like to begin, or should I?"...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 pm

"Hmm...I believe you should share the recent news with our guests, friend" Snowstar replied as he looked to the black bengal tom, the faintest twitch of his whiskers being detectable by only the cats closest to him. They would quiver when ever he was pulled out of deep thought. He was still mulling what he had heard over, piecing things together and preparing subjects he'd raise later in a discussion with his partner.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Previous

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard