Warriors RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:20 pm

"Hello again" Snowstar mewed to Hawksight, sitting down. He was suprised to find that he was sitting on wet pebbles, and out to his side was the lake he and his mate spent their free time around. Waves rolled up onto shore, the white tom sitting just inches out of the water's reach. The sun was rising and the skies were bright orange. It looked like a repeat of the dawn hours that same day, when Snowstar was talking to Wraith, only his mate was with him now.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Hawksight smiled. "Hello, love. Find what you were looking for in the Dark Forest?" A gentle breeze ruffled her fur and whiskers, carrying with it the scents of WindClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan, and ThunderClan. Old scents. Familiar scents, though half-forgotten by the ones who now lived on the lake's shores.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:30 pm

"Some answers, more questions, some riddles and...old faces" Snowstar replied, looking into the water, half hoping that he wouldnt have to explain. He knew his mate's nature though, despite the 9 moons apart and he knew her curiousity would drive her to learn more. He started to think about how he'd word his explanation.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Wraith smiled as he saw Winterpelt, happy to put one family member behind to see another. "How've you been Winterpelt?" he growled warmly...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:28 pm

"Old faces?" Hawksight meowed, cocking her head. "Some of our former Clanmates?"

"I've been well," the white she-cat purred. "And yourself? What troubled you so much that you went to the Dark Forest for answers?" The curiosity in her voice was coupled with concern. She and the rest of StarClan had lost sight of Wraith and the others, first when they'd gone to NovaClan, and then again when they'd gone to EarthClan. Worry had spread through the ranks of starry warriors like greencough.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:31 pm

"A new Clan.....Dark Forest worshippers....ones that believe that if they kill enough innocents, they can gain salvation from the Dark Forest. We had to find out what they were at their core. what caused them to turn up" growled Wraith with a cringe...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby SniperSaurus » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Bristlekit had finally found water, he crouched low over the lake and jumped backwards as the cold water went down his throat. Cold water was the least of his problems at the moment, he had been running from his old packs territory after they where slaughtered. Without food or water for days Bristlekit had almost died, but chanced upon a kind loner who was happy to share a dead mouse with the kit. But that was three nights ago, and Bristlekit badyle needed food. He was on the move, but would most likely catch nothing because of his clumsy walking through the underbrush. Little did he know he was being hunted.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Winterpelt's eyes widened in shock and horror. She swallowed hard, trying to control her reaction. "And...did you find your answer?" she asked, half-dreading the reply.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 pm

During his clumsy amble, Bristlekit started picking up the voices of other cats in the distance, still oblivious to what was behind him.

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:49 pm

"Not really. I know that this isn't necessarily the work of the usual suspects. it seems this clan has been around for a long time. really long. at least one of them walks the dark forest as if it owns it. their equivelent of our medicine cats, but...more. And they have every intention of killing every cat in the forest, and continue onwards to wherever they find their next victims" growled Wraith grimly...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Lightstorm could tell something wasn't right with Heatherpelt. She'd always been slender; until now he hadn't quite figured out why her stomach had been getting more and more swollen. But now he understood. She had become restless a little while ago, pacing the camp, tearing up the fresh moss they'd just brought in for the warriors' den. Now she was lying on one side in her nest, making the occasional soft, pained noise. He licked her cheek. "I'll be right back, my lovely," he promised her, though he wasn't sure she heard; her blue eyes were wide open and staring at the far wall of the den. The long-haired white tom poked his head out into the open and called, "I need Cloudhaze in here! Quickly!"

Winterpelt suppressed a shiver. "The other StarClan cats aren't going to like this," she mewed. "Though, now I think about it...it's probably because of their long-term worship of those crow-food eaters that we couldn't see them." She bowed her head. "If we'd seen them earlier, you might be better prepared..."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:01 am

Bloodfang had pursued this strange kit for nearly have a mile, waiting to see if its parents where around. Never growing impatient Bloodfang continued to follow the kit. Waiting for the moment to strike.

Bristlekit suddenly froze when he hear the "slihhhhhs" sound of a lizards forked tounge snapping back and forth. Panicking, Bristlekit began running strait twoards his usual hiding spot, an old rosebush ontop a hill overlooking the silent lake.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:27 am

"There's nothing we'll gain by thinking about what we could've done. what we need to do is figure out how to end this. We're headed for all out war. We have Novaclan by our side. they don't follow our ancestors. they're newcomers to the forest, but they are noble and loyal as far as i've seen. Earthclan has turned their back on the ancestors. there are cats of the clans amidst their ranks and collectively they loathe Starclan with a passion. they've abandoned the code as well. we were ambushed and attacked by a large number of them, their leader Afrostar amongst them. We were coming peacefully. myself, Snowstar, a couple of warriors and a medicine cat. It was by Novaclan's timely rescue that we survived. I don't think Earthclan will even consider a temporary alliance or even a truce until the Dark Forest worshippers are right outside their camp. So we're crippled until we know more about the enemy clan's numbers and skills" growled Wraith, tossing the doubts and discomforts behind him for now, his mind completely focused on how to hunt down and destroy the enemies before they did the same to Stormclan...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:34 am

BloodFang could taste the kit in the air, so close now, heading right towards him, his muscles tenced as he prepared to ambush the mall kitten

Bristlekit

Bristlekit began to slow down, no longer hearing the lizard. He poked his little furry body out of a bush, in the mood to play.

BloodFang looked directly infront of himself. The Kitten sat infront of him playing in the grass. opening his jaws in a hiss, Bloodfang struck, splattering the kits blood on the bushes as the kits loud cry for help rang out over the lake for all felines to hear.
Last edited by SniperSaurus on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:43 am

Winterpelt shook her head sadly. "We can't reach the EarthClan cats...no one know why," she mewed. After a moment she laughed hollowly. "You're in for one hell of a battle, love. Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:55 am

"Oh, we're in for a battle alright....Going to give them hell every second of the way though" he growled with a smirk. stepping forward and nuzzling Winterpelt, he growled "Can i ask you a favour, darling?"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:59 am

After His succesfull kill, Bloodfang commited himself to finding a new burrow to stay the night. He needed one close to a constant supply of prey, large, but hard to find. But at the moment he was to tired to dig, so he simply scared off some rabbits from their warren, made the entrance a great deal wider, and curled up to sleep.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:10 am

"And what might that be?" Winterpelt meowed, relaxing a bit at her mate's touch.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 am

"Demontalon ran into her grandfather while we were there. as much as i've done to train Demontalon to be strong, she still holds a strong fear for Tigerclaw. And i'm afraid that she'll be attacked by him. I need her to be watched" growled Wraith conscernedly...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:24 am

Winterpelt let out a sympathetic murmur. "I'm not surprised...poor thing was almost killed by him once." She gave Wraith's ear a lick. "Don't worry; I'll keep her safe."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard