Warriors RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:31 pm

"We've faced bad odds before" Coldeyes growled simply. "So that doesnt worry me" He added with a flick of his tail. "Our previous enemies didnt have the Dark Forest on their side" Snowstar replied.

"I regret nothing" Fogcloud growled, puffing out his chest. "Thats the spirit, ya damned bug-eater!" Loneclaw mewed, putting a paw on Fogcloud's head and ruffling the fur on it, making the young tom flatten his ears and curl his lips
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:16 am

"For the love of StarClan!" a voice yowled angrily from the elder's den, as Thorn strode out, stiffly heading for the nursery. "Can't a cat get a few winks in without someone--oh." He stopped midstride as he saw the scene the nursery, and tried awkwardly to back away slowly, hoping they somehow didn't notice him...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 am

"What a jackass" Fogcloud hissed when he heard the elder, pulling his head out from under Loneclaw's paw. He started to lick a paw before passing it over his head, flattening the fur. "You'd think he'd know by now what a she cat sounds like when she's giving birth"
"Respect your elders!" Loneclaw scolded, getting a grunt from the amber eyed tom. "Im just saying..." Fogcloud mewed. "Your not in the place to say that yet" Loneclaw replied. "Yeah, but by the time I am in that place, he'll be long dead!" Fogcloud growled. "A valid point" Loneclaw responded, nodding understandably
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:03 pm

"Now we know where Bloodspill's temper came from," Heatherpelt remarked in an undertone to her mate, who chuckled.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Feeling a little bold, Breezekit began to make his way to the mouth of the den.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:49 pm

"Where do you think you're going, little one?" Lightstorm meowed, amused, as he leaned over Heatherpelt to pick the adventurous kit up by the scruff and place him back at his mother's side. "He has your spirit," the light brown tabby purred. "His eyes aren't even open and he already wants to explore." Lightstorm puffed out his chest proudly. "Fogcloud was the same way, if I recall correctly," the white tom mewed.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Thorn glanced away, pretending to be suddenly distracted by something else. "Well, if you'll excuse a deaf old tom, I'll be going to get some, uh... freshkill. Yeah, that's it... Freshkill..." The elder quickly scooted away, or at least as quickly as he could...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:16 pm

"Good luck with him then. Try to...I dunno, keep him from charging out of the clan?" Fogcloud growled, cocking his head as he searched for his words. "Something like that" He added with a shrug.
"And Keep your pelt clean!" Loneclaw growled, sitting down and dawning a grin. "...What?" Fogcloud mewed, looking to his uncle. "Loneclaw thought it would be something your father would say" The starclan cat mewed, tail wrapping around his paws. "...Right" The young warrior said, looking back to the newborns
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:31 pm

After his lesson on exploring, Breezekit decided it would be a much better idea to simply hide under his sisters as the noise outside the den grew louder and more threatining.

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby slashmaster101 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:35 pm

not spotting coldeyes AdderFang padded back to the nursery disappointed that a chance to try and prove him self was gone
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Cinderkit and Bramblekit squeaked and mewled, nestling around their brother as they suckled. Lightstorm again leaned over his mate, this time to give his brother a brisk but affectionate lick between the ears. "I don't think we'll have to worry about that quite so much as we did with you," he meowed. He smiled. "Now the only thing father and I have to worry about you charging after is Demontalon," he added teasingly.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:38 pm

After many unsucessful attempts of moveing his sisters away from there mother, Breezekit had become bored, so as a futile attempt to get attention, he climbed on his mother and laid down on her head, makeing soft purring souds.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby C S » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Fogcloud let his maw part as he let out a laugh. "Please; my relationship with Demontalon is complicated enough as is. I dont plan on charging after anything in that regard anytime soon" He mewed, shaking his head. Loneclaw got back to his paws and mewed "She cats are too confusing to Loneclaw. They like the fluff of your fur one day and then they want to claw your throat out the next"
"...How many she cats tried to claw your throat out?" Fogcloud mewed to the Starclan cat, who then growled "Several." He turned from Fogcloud and looked to Lightstorm and growled "Its been nice seeing Loneclaw's nephews and Loneclaw's nephew's family. Dont screw it up!" He hissed the last part, his fangs and claws on full display. He then started out of the nursery. "Where are you going?!" Fogcloud asked. "To see Loneclaw's brother" He replied
Last edited by C S on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Heatherpelt, who had rested her head, still tired out, let out a quiet chuckle at her son's antics. So small, and already so adventurous...I can tell he's going to be a little terror to keep an eye on when he gets older. She tilted her head to get the kit to gently slide to the ground and began to groom his black pelt.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:23 pm

After adventuring around his new little home, and his mothers head, Breezekit curled up next to his sisters and went to sleep after his seemingly long day of adventuring.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:38 am

"The way it looks...Things have just become both complicated and simple. These cats have the Dark Forest supporting them. That means all the enemies our clan cats have will be against us in addition to the clan itself. They'll know the weaknesses of some of our clan mates. and they know that we will be coming for Firestreak. On the other hand, things have become very, very simple regarding how we go about dealing with them. It's simply Kill or Be Killed. They won't rest until each and every cat in this forest is dead, and if we don't stop them, alot more will die. We will need to speak to Novaclan of our findings. Unless we work together, we're going to see alot of cats fall to these abominations" growled Wraith as he thought over their situation. Glancing up at the sounds in the camp, he remembered Winterpelt's words. "I take it there's some good news for us?"...

Nightclaw, meanwhile, watched from a distance, smiling warmly at the scene. Lightstorm was a father now. and the kits were adorable. he dared not move from his post however. kits or not, the camp was still on full alert. he couldn't risk dropping his guard...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:50 am

"Hmm?" Coldeyes growled, still mulling over the thought of going to war with the Dark Forest worshippers when the bengal leader spoke. "Oh, right." He looked to Snowstar and mewed "You...are the father of a father."
"...What?" Snowstar growled, his whiskers twitching. "Lightstorm. He has kits now. You should go pay him a visit" Coldeyes mewed simply. Snowstar fell silent, many thoughts running through his mind. His son's mate had given birth at a critical time; Leaf Bare was just around the corner and a threat loomed on the horizon. However, at the same time he felt a sudden drive to make sure those kits grew up happy in a secure clan. "Heavy paws!" Loneclaw mewed from the den's entrance. Snowstar snapped back to reality. "You waiting for the newborns to grow up or what?!" A smile crept onto his face and he walked towards his brother. "How've you been, Loneclaw?" He growled. "Why do cats ask Loneclaw that. Loneclaw's dead! Loneclaw lives in peace in Starclan! Loneclaw argues with Shadowstar and Loneclaw loves it!" The gray tom mewed. Snowstar chuckled. "Give Shadowstar my best, would you?" He growled before continuing towards the nursery
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:10 am

Hawkclaw was unable to contain her purr when the news reached her. She was overjoyed for her brother and could hardly wait to see his kits, but she stayed where Robinflight had told her to be, which was on a low tree branch. The dappled light cast by the branches further helped conceal her dark tabby pelt. She was to leap from the tree if anything that so much as looked like danger came near, and try to stop it from reaching the camp entrance. A few other warriors were positioned similarly, Blazeheart among them.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:16 am

Breezekit began tossing and turning in his sleep, kicking out and pawing at figments of his imagination, little did he know, he was kicking his mother in the stomach, and pawing at his sister, Bristlekits ears.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby C S » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:26 am

Snowstar bounded down into den silently, light on his paws. He moved up from behind Fogcloud and sat by his youngest son's side. The gray cat was distracted by the antics of the three kits before him. Snowstar examined the three kittens, passing his deep amber eyes from one of the small fur bundles to the next. "What are their names?" he growled finally, making Fogcloud jump slightly with bristled fur.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard