Warriors RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 pm

"Then you have the frequent meetings with various members of the Clan, the gifts given to Clan Leaders, their council during hardships....there are plenty of examples. from what i've gathered from you so far, Starclan gives us the same, and more" growled Wraith with a shrug. "Only difference is we needn't slaughter innocents to gain those things"...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:32 pm

"Not to mention the joy of speaking to the dearly departed from your life and knowing they are all right and well" Snowstar growled, reffering to his talks with his mate, but his tone remained neutral about the subject.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:49 am

As Cloudstripe carried his son, Sabrekit by his scruff, he squirmed around like a worm trying to escape from a bird, squeaking, "but dad, I didn't do a thing wrong!" "Oh yeah, so I'm supposed to believe your older and more trustworthy sister, Nightkit, did it?" Cloud growled with the ball of fur in his mouth, looking down angerly at his son, Nightkit following close behind the two as they headed back towards there home.

Meanwhile, back at the family's den, Starclaw was teaching her youngest kitten, Stormkit, to hunt small animals. "Focus, Stormkit. wait for the prey to come to the predator. pounce as soon as it comes too close to you, to the point where it cannot escape your grasp," Star meowed, looking down at her daughter. She watched closely as Stormkit pounced on the mice, missing it by a small inch, "Better, Stormkit, better. we'll continue working on this tommarow," the she-cat growled, looking down at her frustrated kitten. "But mother, I need to learn a little more!" the annoyed Starkit hissed, looking up at her mother. "Tommarow, now, get some rest, little one," Star mewed, looking down at her irritated kit.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 am

Ahzek chuckled darkly. "Tell me...did Starclan save you from the humiliation of your ancestry?" he growled, as a shadowy figure materialized in front of the black she-cat: Tigerstar. "And you..." Ahzek hissed, turning to the snowy leader. "Did Starclan help your family? Did they save you from the torment of your kithood?" he growled, just as another figure emerged from their shadowy surroundings: Snowstar's father. "And the great Shadowsoul..." Ahzek hissed, smirking once again as he turned to the other Stormclan leader. "Did Starclan save your kin from Brokentail's lies?" he growled, as a final figure appeared from the depths of the dark forest: Wraith's grandfather...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:43 am

"Starclan is a haven for the battle worn and the good hearted, Bear-gnawed" Snowstar growled, purposely not using the cat's name. "It provides guidance. It cant change destiny." He continued to say, staring at the cat he once called a father with an even gaze
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 am

Tigerclaw gave a twisted smile. "You can't escape the truth," he rumbled, beginning to circle the young black she-cat. "We share blood. StarClan didn't save you or my daughters from that...being related to the killer of Spottedstar haunts you wherever you go," he hissed into her ear. She stood fixed to the spot, fur bristling. "You'll never escape it!"
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 am

Stormsoul eyed his grandson with a solid stare, though keeping silent. "His fate was his alone. Starclan can guide. but it won't force a cat to their will" responded Wraith firmly. "Likewise, Starclan, like you and your little...following, aren't always right. they can be right frequently, but always? that is impossible. Brokenstar's promises of prosperity, peace and stability at the end of bloodshed were the thing of dreams to all. confidence in a Leader's words can be a powerful thing. believing it can be achieved, opens the door to true loyalty. Brokenstar's actions were as effective then as Shadowsoul's are now. The only difference was, that Brokenstar kept his intentions hidden" growled Stormsoul, contrary to Wraith's expectations, the elder grey persian tom's eyes changing direction for the first time in the conversation to face Ahzek. "Had i been wiser, I would not be here. But that does not mean that Starclan had a hand in it" he growled. Wraith began to relax after hearing his grandfather actually supporting them, at peace knowing that the elder's fiery temper was not turned on him. "However....One must wonder....how true are your intentions, Shadowsoul?" rumbled the elder as he turned to face Wraith. the fire in his eyes was undeniable. "Too many have gone my way, suffering for others' actions. Will you do the same?" he snarled. Wraith eyed the elder firmly, his gaze never faltering. "Had i intended for other things, i would not have been so open with my clan mates. the more they know you, the more of a threat they are against you" he hissed, a low thoughtful growl coming from the elder...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:11 am

"Im pretty sure Blood runs through Demontalon's veins" Snowstar hissed to Tigerstar. "Not mud, unlike you, not that anything moves through your body now. Further more, you being a traitorous snake doesnt seem to affect her life, now does it?"
"My my, how... eloquent of you, son" The cream colored tom growled, his voice gruff and gravelly. "You are not the shy cat that I knew... hmm...you seem to have gone out of your way to change" He mewed, shaking his head. "The change happened natrually, father" Snowstar mewed, looking to the cat. "Life has shaped me into what I am. Disappointed?" He asked. The cat nodded. "Not in the way you think, though" He growled, his voice having a cold edge now. "I hold nothing against you for moving on with your life. Survival before tradition, as it were. But trying to become something...different? Changing your name? Keeping your past secret? Feeling shame? Why did you let those cats strip you of your identity?"
"They didnt strip me of anything!" Snowstar hissed, his voice rising slightly, but his expression remained neutral. His father started laughing, a chuckle at first, though it slowly became colder and darker in tone. "You think changing your name will do anything? You have learned so much yet you are as fool hardy as ever!" The cat exclaimed. "Wouldnt you agree, Tiberium?"
Snowstar's eyes turned to slits. "That....isnt my name anymore" He snarled. "Not your name?! It was the name I gave you after you came into this world! My gift to you, and you cast it off?! Your brother too?! Fairein is lucky he isnt here..."
"Dont you threaten Loneclaw, Rift" Snowstar hissed. "You will learn to regret it"
"A threat?" Rift growled, his voice back to what it once was, a flat gravelly tone. "Who are you to speak about threats, tom?. Further more, who are you to speak to your father that way. Or would you rather believe that I wasnt your father?"
Snowstar fell silent though a glare was on his face. His father merely smiled, a strange pleasant smile akin to the Snowy leader's...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:15 am

"You're dead," Demontalon hissed at her grandfather. "And I'm my own cat. Get out of my life. Leave me alone. You can't control me." Tigerclaw chuckled. "Dead I may be...but I still haunt your dreams, don't I? You still fear I'll try to kill you again." He was still circling. he licked his lips as if he'd just spotted a juicy piece of prey. "Smart kit," he growled, narrowing his amber eyes.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:31 am

"Not so confident now that you come face to face with your own pasts?" Ahzek taunted, grinning wildly. "I believe its time I leave you three to...catch up." he concluded, disappearing into the shadowy surroundings with a final cackle...
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 am

"You've grown wise, Shadowsoul....but you've also grown soft" growled Stormsoul. "Correction, Stormsoul. I've grown strong" retorted Wraith, his eyes narrowed. "And yet so much less of your talent is visible to those around you. I see that as weakness" growled Stormsoul. "That's because experience has taught me that others are more useful when they're not torn to ribbons" snarled Wraith. "Arguable...but fair enough. But what possessed you to abandon the Shadowclan name? Are you not proud of your bloodline? of your origins?" growled Stormsoul as he made a move to circle Wraith, Wraith cutting him off. "Oh, it has nothing to do with pride. But in order to make the Clans stronger, some sacrifices must be made" explained the tom, an angered snarl coming from the elder "You do NOT change the name of your Clan. That is your bloodline. that is your identity!" hissed the elder. "No. It is a symbol. a colour that was painted on me as a cat does their borders. But when two clans unite, that border becomes stronger. Shadowclan has not died with the change of a name. It has grown to it's adulthood in the form of Stormclan. united, we are stronger than any of our ancestors could have ever imagined possible. not only have we grown in size and power, but in mind as well. we have shed the differences of a past most cannot remember, and from that has grown a bond amongst clanmates equal or greater than that of any lone clan. I would think one of your age would have the wisdom to see that" snarled Wraith, the Elder's stone cold gaze never changing, though it was visible he was thinking about it. "You WILL honour the ways of the Clans of old...and you will NOT forget your identity....you were named for your clan....and you will remember your clan" growled the Elder. "And have i given any reason to make it seem that i do not? I have not destroyed our past. I have simply built our future" responded Wraith, the Elder's eyes narrowing as he turned his back on the tom. "We will see, Shadowsoul.....We....Will....See..." echoed the elder's voice as he finally faded back into the shadows of the Dark Forest, his shadowy form seeming to split several ways as it faded into darkness...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:11 am

Snowstar looked to Ahzek, snarling at him but he was gone before he could say anything. Rift chuckled. "So... 'He Who Doesnt Anger Easilly'...have I struck a nerve?" The white tom mewed, swinging his tail about and wrapping it around his paws. "No" Snowstar hissed. "But it seems that the little you have done has surpassed my limits"
"Oh? Is that so? If I didnt know better, Id think you harbored some resentment for me. Oh wait. I do know better" Rift mewed, smirking. "I know you know that I disapprove of the life you chose....you rose to a point in your life where you could have recreated Bloodclan, and destroy the shameful immitators that rose in our wake...but you didnt"
"Why would I want my kits to grow up in a clan where sparring is blood sport and the defeated mangled and maimed?!" Snowstar hissed. Rift snarled "But look at what that has made you into! Able to walk off into the wild and hold your own...so young too... oh look...I seem to have been proud of you at one point."
"Your views mean nothing to me" Snowstar meowed, staring coldy at his father. "I couldnt care less. What I do care about is your inabillity to face the truth. Instead you chose to hide it and hope no one would find out what you were. Cowardice. I raised you better than that and you raised your kits better than that. But what good are kits raised by a hyporcrit?!"
"That is where you are wrong" Snowstar snarled, his tone leaving his father staring at him, mouth agape. "I may have tried to forget my past. I might have changed who I was, but I accepted it eventually and so did my clan and mate. So dont you dare call me a coward, because I have suffered enough in my life. Suffered more pain than a sane cat could handle, but the fact that Im still sane is testiment to my will. So you can go on disapproving of what I have become. You can go on believing Bloodclan is what made me into who I am. You can go on steeped in your ignorance and Ill know you are dead wrong. I gave myself my standards. I gave myself my strength. Bloodclan taught me how to fight. Thunderclan taught me what was worth fighting for. This conversation, dear father, is over"
Rift stared at his son, wordless and his expression blank, as if what he had just heard was overwhelming to him.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Tigerclaw's grin returned. "I look forward to seeing you again soon, Demontalon," he hissed as he began to fade, his form seeming to disperse into wisps of smoke. "Very soon." He chuckled once and was gone. Demontalon shuddered from nose to tail-tip. Damn it. How does he still hold so much power over me? she thought angrily. I just froze like a scared kit. I'm a warrior! I should be acting like it, not cringing like a coward.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby slashmaster101 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:07 am

AdderFang padded from the nursery and decided to go hunting but he had to ask the deputy.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby C S » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:10 pm

The silence continued on for a while longer, with the two white toms staring down each other. "You are not the cat I raised" Rift growled finally, giving Snowstar an even gaze. His ears folded down and he let his shoulders drop. He let out a sigh and growled "So...these other cats you live with...they reffer to you as...?"
"Snowstar" The white pelted leader growled, his voice returning to its calm tone. Rift shook his head. "And no other cat knows your true name?" He asked. Snowstar growled "These cats first knew me as Snowclaw. That is the cat who my mate fell in love with. That is the cat who is the father of five. That is the cat who I am. The only one who knows my other name is Loneclaw, and he hasnt told anyone either"
"So you've become the ruse, Tiberium" Rift hissed. "Snowclaw was just a name. Snowstar is just a name. My identity comes from what I make of that name. My name means nothing when compared to my deeds, as at the end of my life, the cats I leave behind will simply remember me as a former rogue who turned warrior and eventually became leader" Snowstar explained. "I like to think part of my identity was shaped when I was born in that blizzard" He growled. Rift chuckled "So Snowclaw wasnt just a play on your fur color?"
"Theres a meaning behind everything in my life. Its a lesson I learned in the seasons past" Snowstar mewed. "I see" Rift growled. "Ill be watching, son. See what you make of yourself from here."
"And Ill be making the best of myself" Snowstar replied. Rift closed his eyes and as he disappeared, he growled "So this is what my Tiberium has become. No matter what you call yourself, you will always be Tiberium to me"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 pm

"Let's get out of here. I think we've all had enough of this place" growled Wraith lowly, noting Demontalon's discomfort. had he not been wrapped up in his own situation with his grandfather, he would've stepped in and silenced Tigerclaw. as it was however...he'd need to take measures to protect Demontalon...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:22 pm

"Y...yes," Demontalon muttered, shivering from nose to tail-tip as she tried to chase the chill of Tigerclaw's words and presence out of her mind. She turned back the way they'd come.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:24 am

Snowstar too bounded away from the mournful land of the Starclan rejected. The time to contemplate Stormclan's security while making plans to reclaim the captured deputy had come.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:05 pm

As the the cats reached the edge of the Dark Forest, three familiar figures emerged. A dark tabby with a white underbelly, a white Persian with brown-amber eyes, and an orange-and-white tom with green eyes.

Demontalon let out a noise that was somewhere between joy and grief and bounded forward to meet her brother. Sunstorm wrapped his neck around hers, making soothing noises. Hawksight moved forward to touch noses with Snowstar, and the two vanished from Demontalon's sight, Snowstar now in a dream all his own. Winterpelt did the same with Wraith, leaving Demontalon with her brother.

She was the first to speak. "I miss you," she whispered. Her voice choked. "I wish...I wish I could go back and fix all my mistakes. I wish I hadn't been such a horrible sister...I wish - " Her throat constricted and she couldn't go on.

Sunstorm hushed her gently, giving her neck a comforting lick. "I miss you too, sister," he murmured, his eyes closing. "And much as I want to stand here like this until you wake up; there's something I've got to tell you." He was quiet, then went on in an odd voice, "Be careful. Tigerclaw...he's probably going to try and hurt you. And keep an eye on Blazeheart and Thunderheart. And...stay close to mother. She's his daughter and he'll definitely target her too. I don't want to see any of you get hurt."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Soon, the trio of cats reached their den, Cloudstripe dropping his disappointed son down in a patch of leaves, Stormkit trotting over curiously as to what was going on. "Stormkit, please go to sleep," Starclaw purred, her daughter walking over to her patch of leaves, laying down shortly afterwards. Nightkit smirked in amuzement that her father was falling for the trick again, before lumbering off to her sister aswell, laying near the young kit, who squeaked in protest. "Sabrekit, you could've got yourself killed," Cloud hissed, looking down at his son, angered at what "he" had done earlier. Both of the other kit's ears pricked up in intrest from the arguement that ensued, Sabrekit quickly meowed in protest, "it wasn't me, dad! Nightkit did it!" his ears flattened out on his head...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard