Warriors RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:39 pm

"No one" Snowstar answered. "Either the cats you kill end up in Starclan, or they end up here. The cats that end up here have no effect on where you appear in death. Only your actions do. Surely you knew that" He mewed, shaking his head. So many have died, and for what? Nothing. It sickened him.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:13 am

The cat laughed. "How very...naive..." it growled, but said nothing more...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:56 am

Snowstar raised a brow at the cat. "Naive?" Snowstar mewed. "Tell me, how would killing random cats save you from this damnation?" He asked, though, again, didnt expect the cat to tell him the truth. Rather, he started contemplating what possible processes may be at work. Killing randomers wouldnt work, no. Theres stark difference between a cat bound for Starclan and a cat bound to the Dark forest. A random rogue or loner killed could go either way. There had to be something- some sort of control. Cats with shamanistic abillities. Or in this case, a dark power. How would someone use dark power to replace someone in this place...

then it hit him.

A single thought.

"Sacrifice"

A sudden memory appeared in his mind, the ceramonies of the old Bloodclan. The mark on his forehead, the spars that would go on in the middle of the camp. Not kit spars, but blood sport. He shifted his mind back to the cat, clearing his head of the memory. The memory had just sprung up, as if a thought had just opened up a window into his past. He heard about cats who had this happen to them. These cats were troubled loners. He wasnt. Its as if something- or someone- was trying to enter his mind...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:53 am

"We have facts and knowledge to support our beliefs. Starclan itself is a testament to that. You, to my knowledge, don't. So who is the naive one? We who know we are right in our beliefs? or you whose beliefs are unfounded?" growled Wraith...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:00 pm

"You've never faced an enemy quite like us..." the cat stated with a chuckle. "If it makes you feel content in yourselves...yes...continue believing that, in death, you will frolic with your ancestors for eternity. Sometimes the truth is just too painful to bare." the cat meowed, shrugging.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Snowstar's hunch seemed to be right. If this cat was speaking of the accursed cats from long ago, cats like Death, who would posess cats with his power, then the threat from these Dark forest worshippers was even bigger. They werent just recieving guidance...they were gaining abillities to help with their murderous agenda..or so he thought. Again, he couldnt be sure if this was truth or a ploy to unerve the Stormclan leaders. A new interesting prospect came up though, these cats were around even in those days...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 pm

"The truth, we see with our eyes. there is no room for doubt in something whose proof is right in front of me" growled Wraith...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:08 am

"What you see before you is exactly what threatens to destroy your pathetic clan." the cat growled, gesturing to the shadowy forest around them. "If the denizens of the Dark Forest are denied access to Starclan, then Starclan will be denied their kin." he explained with a shrug. "Its beneficial to both parties...they get revenge on those who escaped their fate, and we are absolved from suffering in its depths."
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:17 am

"So, to whom do you attribute your 'salvation'?" Snowstar mewed, finally leaving the sanctum of his thoughts. "The Death Bringer?" He asked. If Ashspots- what used to be Ashspots atleast- was corrupted by the Dark forest and got powers to manipulate the great beyond, then he would be the number one target. Killing him would be priority...getting past his clan to deliver the killing blows was an even higher one
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:39 am

The cat laughed again. "The Deathbringer is simply one to keep the others in check." he explained. "They thirst to kill...anything. The Deathbringer gave them a purpose, one more tempting then slaughtering each other..."
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:29 am

"Simply killing them won't keep them from going to Starclan. I have experience of that, personally...all it will do is enrage the cats of the forest more...and build up the retaliation....and the more you kill, the more absolute your arrival here will be. no amount of killing will change that fate...NOT killing however...that improves your chances...though i doubt at this stage any of your kind will listen" growled Wraith. "And your madness is only further confirmed by the fact you think the cats of the forest and Starclan will simply lay down and let you try and kill them" he snarled. as far as he could see, their reasons for being here were dwindling....but still...the question remained...was there a cat in the Dark Forest who set this off? or was it born off the madness of those too weak to face the difficulties they faced after the Clans' collapse...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Snowstar fell silent again. "The Death bringer keeps the cats of the clan in order. Without him they descend into chaos" He thought. From what the cat said, it was clear that he didnt have any powers. But this cat... this cat probably did. The only reason he, Wraith and Demontalon could even cross over to this place was with Cloudhaze and her connection to Starclan. Was this newcomer a medicene cat of sorts for the enemy? Was he the corrupted one? Or maybe, there really isnt a power great enough to manipulate death itself, and the belief was spawned by collapsed minds seeking closure. He had so much questions, and even if one seemed to be answered in this conversation, he couldnt be sure he was told the truth. He and Wraith would have a lot to peice together once they left the land of the condemned...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:19 pm

The cat's eyes narrowed at Wraith, shaking his head. "Ignorance...I could provide some examples, but that would bring about the Lost Ones...and I don't think anyone wants that." he growled with a malevolent grin. The cat turned his attention to Snowstar. "Please." the cat scoffed, waving a paw dismissively. "They have a purpose now...if the Deathbringer dies, that purpose remains absolute. They will not stop until all life is eradicated from the forest." he explained, as if the white leader had actually said something aloud...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:00 pm

"Mind reader" Snowstar mewed, as if he wasnt suprised. "So my suspicions were correct. You were granted- or cursed- with power from this place"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:20 am

"In simple terms....it's us...or them" growled Wraith, eyes narrowed. "And yet the question we initially asked you remains unanswered...what brought you to this conclusion? that killing others is your salvation?" growled Wraith. if he was going to fight fairly, he intended to know what their motives were...to at least try and understand their mentality...see their point of view, if that was possible for a cat who was not utterly insane...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:50 am

"Must I spell it out for you?" the cat growled, sighing. "It is not mere thought, it is fact. I believe there's a certain loner you've been recently acquainted with...I could get him, if you like..." the cat continued, grinning once again. "I am Ahzek, liaison to the Dark Forest. I know its nature more then those trapped within it. This is my realm."
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:33 am

"If what you say is truth, then you should be happy" Snowstar mewed. "You and your clan will be rotting here after we dispose of you and the forest is free of yet another threat. Granted you may not be like the enemies of our past- but you are an enemy, and like all the others, you will fall" He growled, his voice taking on a cold edge near the end of his statement
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Demontalon licked her lips, tasting the salty tang of Brokenstar's blood. It seemed the "formidable" ShadowClan leader wasn't so dangerous after all. "Ahzek it is then," she meowed. "You've got me curious. Might I be so bold as to ask you a few questions of my own?"
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:50 am

"Arrogance is one step closer to destruction." the cat growled to Snowstar, before shifting his attention. "Ask away, young one. I have nothing but time..." he growled, chuckling darkly.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:04 am

Demontalon cocked her head, thinking about her question before she asked, "When did all of this start? The...the killing and maiming in the name of the Dark Forest, I mean."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard