Alien vs. Predator E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:44 pm

Alpha saw her move and jumped over it but instead tripped over her tail and rolled on the floor and did a quick lock on and fired his plasma canister but it flew past the queen and hit a nearby xenomorph, which blew into pieces after the shot. Alpha laughed quietly and readied his glaive

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:48 pm

giant crest saw the shot pass by her and she saw one of her children being destroyed. this drove the queen into a frenzy after she saw this. giant crest then swung her tail at the predator's legs and although it dodged the attack, it was attacked by a runner that dashed back after a quick slash. giant crest would make sure that the other two predators would be killed if they tried anything.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:57 pm

As the runner fled back, Plasma fired his spear gun towards the runner, pinning the creature into the wall with the acid resistant yet very strong spear tips. Plasma and Blades and then looked at their left guantlent and then it opend up... peparing to activate the nuclear bomb if needed.
"Sir, there is too many, if needed we'll activate it" Blades said.
Alpha nodded... Soon the three all activated their plasma canister which then pointed away from the aliens but into the darkness where three predator's uncloaked their plasma canisters aiming back. "Another hunting pack..." Alpha thought.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:03 pm

giant crest watched as one of her runners was pinned to the wall by one of the predators weapons. this increased her rage and the queen ran at the predators with great speed. she ran into one of her foes and knocked it down. when it go up, it found itself with the queen's tail blade through its chest. giant crest drew the predator in close to her and tore it in half with ease by using her hands.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:07 pm

Alpha watched Blade get torn apart while the rival clan started to flee from the might of the angered Queen, Plasma then jumped back and threw of his guantlet... the nuclear bomb ticking... it was a war now... not just a hunt for glory but now a war... Alpha and Plasma then ran towards the oppisite directions... falling back was better then becoming host...also they had a chance to eliminate the hive right there and then.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:11 pm

giant crest watched as the predators fled from her hive. sastisfied for now, the queen decided to rest for now. the hive's residents resumed their normal activity without questioning their queen. giant crest would pursue the predator later. for now, she would let them go. then one of the runners appraoched the queen very quickly and hissed:"they have left a bomb to destroy our hive!" the queen hissed very loudly to her kin:"get out of this hive now!" the xeneomorphs then began to head for the enterance to the hive. the runners arrived first and were followed by the queen, the workers, the drones and the other members of the hive. giant crest negan to head to the east at her top speed, seeking to build a new hive and keep it secret from the predators.
Last edited by Iceking on Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:19 pm

OOC: whatever it is.. uh... dont forget the bomb from the guantlet that plasma dropped

The bomb was now at 10 seconds.... the bomb with the power of a very powerful and large explosion...
"Sir aint this retreat?" Plasma asked.
"This is war now... we are at war with the others... there is no more laws...The only law you have is to remian loyal to your clan" Alpha replied.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:35 pm

the xenomorphs were still running from their hive. they wanted to find a sutible location for a hive as fast as possible before any predators could find them. giant crest was moving at her top speed and was thinking of how she could keep a new hive hidden until it was large enough. the queen then had an idea. if she could get a predator to become a host for one of her offspring, it would possibly be a blow for the predators.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:28 pm

Name: Prime
Class: Warrior
Background: A skilled xenomorph. Preffers to stay in the shadows and above enemies. He has a "Z" on his head plate, due to a predator's unsucessfull attack on him.

Prime ran past Giantcrest. He hissed "Where will our new nest be, my queen?" He jumped onto her back, getting ready to attack any enemy that threatened her.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:43 pm

giant crest hissed to prime:"our new nest will possibly be in a cave. however, i don't want those predators to find out where it is as easily as they did this time. next time a runner goes to attack a predator, i want the predator knocked out." the xenomorphs continued to move, looking for a cave or another sutible area for a nest.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:45 pm

Prime jumped like a velociraptor, knocking the predator's helmet off. He then spat acid onto it's face. It fell with a thud. "My queen, I have subdued one for you, what is it are you planning to do?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:47 pm

The two predators returned to their mothership and rearmed and got new armor. THe predators then watched the xenomorphs using an giant hologram...judging by their location... they were near a military base which was heavily armed at the same time, another hive of xenomorphs were near it as well. Alpha armed himself preparing to go down towards the military face soon.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:57 pm

giant crest hissed to prime:"i have an idea. if i can make a few predators hosts to some of my children, this reduce the number of predators that are hunting us." the queen then stopped and looked at the predator prime had subdued. its face armor was burned off and it was unconcious. the queen hissed to prime:"i have some use for this predator as a host for one of my children." with this, giant crest picked up the predator and began to carry it with her. soon, the xenomorphs reached another hive and when they entered, they could see that the inhabitants were all dead. there were the bodies of predators nearby as well. the queen hissed:"this shall be our new nest." the xenomorphs began to settle in and giant crest had produced another egg an hour later. a facehugger came out of the egg and latched itself onto the predator that had woken up. soon, the facehugger place an egg into the predator and detached. the queen hissed to prime and the rest of the xenomorphs with her:"now, we wait." the predator was pinned down by the leg because of the queen's foot.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:05 am

"Sir" Plasma said walked up this leader. Alpha turned to face his second best man. "swift Knife reports that the "Dark Light Clan" has lost a terrible amount of hunters. The xenomorph hive near the military base was wipped out but at a high cost... The suriving came back with the queen's skull however their numbers are getting low"
Alpha growled. "They are not allies..so forget them... however I am getting the feeling a nearby fight is soon.... I am establishing the rule that if any Predator is endanger of being captured... they must killed to prevent any hybrids...that means allies or not.... I want them dead"

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:13 am

Prime nodded to his queen. He then turned his head. He looked at the entrance and jumped onto the wall. He moved on all 4's, making no noise. He moved out of the hive and dropped. He fell on a predator. It activated it's shoulder cannon but it was also spat on by prime. He pulled the future host into the nest, laying it infront of the queen. He then jumped to her side.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:27 am

Alpha looked at the hive the xenomorphs had using the holograms, using their advanced technology. Alpha cursed in his native laungauge. "There gonna use hybrids..." the hybirds were strong... very strong, getting strong after a few killls. Stronger then the average xenomorph...however word reached Alpha that a new weapon was completed. Alpha looked at it and took the the first one... planning to use it in the upcoming fight.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:39 am

giant crest and her kin were watching the predator they had captured, waiting for it to happen. then the predator's chest burst open and a young xenomorph looked about. when some of the drones looked closer, they could see it had the mandibles of the predator. several hours passed and then, the new young xenomorph was now an adult. it still had the predator mandibles, but it looked more like an xenomorph everywhere else and it was respecting the queen. giant crest hissed happily and her new member of her hive stayed close to her, determined to keep its queen safe.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:42 am

Prime laid his calws on the queen and grinned. "The predators will be crushed....."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:46 am

giant crest nodded and hissed:"i want more predators to be hosts of my children. this will prove to be bad for the predators." the queen gestured at the eggs that were very difficult for predators to see in dark areas. the predalien, known as long crest, hissed to his queen:"once the predators are dead, what other enemies do we have?" giant crest hissed:"humans. however, i don't see any nor have any of my runners reported any. even if any humans found us, they wouldn't stand a chance."
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:04 am

The marines armed with their exosuits and elite snippers were around their fort preparing for any attack.

Alpha walked then looked at the arsenal... he picked up the newly made Pulse Mines which were ineffected by marines but worked very wll with machines and actually xenomorphs... leaving them terribly vulrnable. Alpha added these mines to his collection. Alpha then left his clan's mothership and cloaked disappearing....

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard