Alien vs. Predator E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:28 pm

Prime then tightened his grip on the heart until it exploded in a burst of blood. He hissed to his queen, bowing "You expected less?" He then walked back to the hive, covered in the rival's blood.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:53 pm

The marines watched though holographic image and shook their heads.
"Cowards... the kids ran to their to protect her... there is no honor or glory with that" the general said.
"Your speaking like a Predator... well or so the rumors say about their rumors....what about the Empress?" The captain asked.
"She's pissed alright... she's larger then your average queen and hell alot more dangerous... I just pray that this war is over and with the empress trying to get to us...it only make things worse..."
Alpha looked outside of his cloaked mothership before the ship entered the air... thousands of dead xenomorphs laid dead... all mostly burned to a crisp... the military predators were true weapons.. The Predator Leader went to the main bridge and looked over at room.... which was locked but it was very special... inside of the Ancient of the Nuke... these warriors were used to be walking nuclear bombs... after the predators cleared a hive... they would leave, leaving the Ancient to denoate himself and destroy the hive... it was very honorable... in the room they sit and mediate awaiting their glorious death....

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:14 pm

giant crest was resting now after her fight. although she had wanted to fight and kill the rival queen herself, she couldn't do anything to stop her warriors if she was too busy. she didn't punish them, though. in fact she was pleased with the detah of the predalien queen. rumors would most likley spread among other alien queens and cause them to fear the same fate. uknown to giant crest, she was a target of amother predalien queen.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:27 pm

"Name": Empress
Class: Queen
Background: Empress is one of the most cruel Queens. She hates the human race as much as predators.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:20 am

giant crest had sent out a group of runners to look for any rivals that might be intruding and coming close to the hive. if there ws a larg enumber of rivals, the queen would go out and deal with them herself. for now, the runners hadn't returned and there hadn't been any further intrudings for now.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:22 am

Empress sent out a group of Runners, looking for any intruders or enemies in the area. She walked through the hive, her eggs looked unharmed.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:34 am

the runners that giant crest had sent out hadn't spotted any intruders for now. their queen was safe for now after the death of the rival queen and they had many predaliens in the hive right now. the runners continued to search for another 15 minutes and they didn't see any intruders. satisfied, they returned to the hive. one hissed to the queen:"we have not found any intruders, my queen."
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:40 am

After a few hours of patrolling, the runners came back. They hissed "We found a human..."
"Give him a facehugger" Empress hissed.
The runners nodded and took the human to give it a facehugger...
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:42 am

Prime walked beside the queen. He hissed "My queen, what will we do now? Another queen has found our hive and rumors will spread now. Our hive is in danger, I recomend we move..."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:56 am

giant crest hissed to prime:"then we will move. we will find a hive and we must make sure that it is as secret as possible." the queen then hissed to to all of her kin:"we will be moving to a new hive and make sure that it will be much more difficult to find." the other xenos nodded and they began to leave the hive 2 minutes later. giant crest was following her runners. an hour later, there was a large abandoned human structure. there weren't any signs that anything had been in it for a very long time. giant crest hissed to her kin:"this shall be our new hive." the exnos moved in and ginat crest watched her kin begin to construct a new hive.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:35 am

Alpha was monitering the xenomorphs movements through the hologrpahic images that his ship provided. The eager Predator leader was interested in trying out the new weapon.... it was like a giant beam of plasma that could crush any surface... they fired at hive that randomly showed on radar... the plasma weapon crushing through the cave and obliterating anything that was inside... the weapon was sucess

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:44 am

giant crest was wtaching as her kin made progress on the construction of the hive. a runner was keeping watch close to the enterance and there weren't signs of anything alive in the area. the queen was satisfied with this and she doubted that any predators would be able to find them easily. it would be even more difficult for predators to kill all of te hive members with the queen and the predaliens.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:55 am

A ravager walked up to Empress "My queen...if the predators fin-" he was interupted by a loud screech from Empress "THE PREDATORS WILL NEVER FIND US! NOR THE HUMANS! NOW GET THAT THOUGHT OUT YOUR MOTHER ******* HEAD AND GO KEEP GUARD AT THE ENTRANCE!" Empress pointed to the entrance of the cave.
The ravager just stood there, frozen in fear.
"DON'T JUST STANT THERE YA NUMBSKULL!!!" She jumped at him, screeching a warning.
The ravager then ran to the entrance, and did as he was told.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Anaclagon » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:55 am

Captain Harrison looked through the data files of the Fort known as the "Fort that was untouchable..." It was called that because the fort was built in front of a giant mountain where prehaps hundreds of turrents and thousands of soldiers held their ground thoughout the war. Harrison then looked at the files... data on these creatures... they were weak to fire and armor piercing rounds... however those were the runners, warrirors and drones... the hybrids were stronger but heavy gunfire was the only chance killing them. This was war almost unwinable...

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:55 am

Prime walked to his queen. He growled "My queen, I hope you dont mind but I made this.." He signaled an alien to approach the queen. There was something strange about the Xenomorph. It was an exact replicant of Prime...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:00 am

giant crest looked at the clone of prime and hissed:"i do not mind, prime. you are free to make another clone of yourself if this one is killed." the other xenos seemed suprised, but when they heard the queen reply to prime, they weren't so suprised and returned to going about their normal activity. the hive was now complete.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:05 am

After a large explosion miles and miles away from other xenomorph hives... 15 Predators walked towards their mothership.... The elite predators of the elite Dark Blade Clan had killed an xenomorph queen with ease... losing no members in a hive in northen europe. The military predators which were about half of the predator hunting back caused massive destruction. Plasma was walked, holding the alien queen's dead head. Alpha killed her... his glaive covered in blood, the entire hive was dead. The warriors then entered the mothership which then entered the air and cloaked... the hunt was sucessful... and the Military Predators were sucessful.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:07 am

Empress stomped back into the egg chamber. Her eggs were almost ready to hatch "My little ones....shall invade the Earth..."
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Anaclagon » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:18 am

Harrison looked on from the main tower... an army of xenomorhs were destroyed... it was another failed assault but it was the 10th attack this week... they did not even make it to the wall...even if they did mines were on it and to climb the wall meant exploding the mines... an electrial wall was placed around the metal wall adding more defense and hundreds of snippers and turrents held of assaults with ease... not to mention if added infantry units were added into the wall adding more fire power and defense

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:47 am

Prime ordered his clone to take a group of runners on a hunting trip. He ordered them to bring any humans that they could find for the queen's eggs.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard