Alien vs. Predator E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Iceking » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:27 am

many of alpha's clan remembered that they had been amazed when alpha had returned with the skull of the enormous predqueen. for now, they were enjoying torturing the doctor that had been conducting what the humans called "experiments" on the predator who had surrendered himself to the humans. the tortured human tried to escape, but his efforts proved to be futile and he was nothing of a challenge for them to stop. meanwhile, the escaped predqueen was now among the hybrid queens that were alive, she and the drone that had helped free her had now found an abandoned human building and along the way, they had met a lone runner(not one from the group that will eventually meet my queen) who had joined them and had captured a human. the new hybrid queen had recently laid her first egg and the facehugger had lept out, atatched itself to the face of the human and detacthed 30 minutes later. after an hour had passed, a young warrior burst out of the chest of the human and it didn't take long for the warrior to reach it's adult size.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Zephyr » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:39 am

Tracking the scent of blood Executer's attention was thrown off track. There was a ship in the sky... a predator ship. Its dark form obvious in the sky. There was a faint scent of the predators but it was from a while ago. There were none nearby to attack him. His attention now redirected back to his first objective he follows the scent of blood from earlier not realizing he was heading straight for a xenomorph hive.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Iceking » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:40 am

after much time of torturing the captured doctor, one of the predators finally ended his life by stabbing him through the chest with it's wrist blades. many of the experienced predators now had several skulls in their trophy rooms. many of the younger predators had only recently been allowed to go on hunts after they had killed their first xenomorph. many of them had killed several humans and some xenomorphs, but they knew that they could possibly be killed if they were careless during a hunt.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:46 am

Alpha kept his clan's ship in the sky...it was cloaked and safe. They were all resting from the hunt and since things were starting to quiet down as marine forts became more secure and larger...the K-series also quited down as their numberous were decreased to constant fighting and with so many enemies they were forced to end their conflict...while there were thousands of Predator Spread across the globe with no more mothership were forced to live on the surface, prehaps for as long as they lived...some who did crash land turned bad blooded and killed anything in their path including former clan members and innocents...

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:53 am

meanwhile, the recently escaped predqueen watched as the runner she had recently met returned with another human. the human was dragged over to an egg and was soon to become a host for another warrior. the recently born praetorian was keeping an eye out for any possible intruders that might come to harm the queen.

the two k-series runners that had been spying on the rival queeen with the larger than normal crest had now informed their queen that they had not found any weaknesses, but there were some hybrids among the rival hive. they hadn't been attacking humans or predators recently due to a slight decrease in their numbers, but they also wanted to fool their enemies into thinking that they had given up.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:58 am

Alpha watched as from the holographic screens of the area showed a lone Ravenger walking amoung the area...it looked fierce and deadly and a worthy kill. The closest marines in the area were miles away dealing with a small xenomorph hive and by the looks of it...it was about to fall as numerous marines, heavily armed fired rockets down the cave and there was no sign of them...Alpha then noticed seveal rogue Predators also around...they looked injured and seemed to run into the same marines. The marines were getting stronger and smarter and this kept Alpha's clan ready for the next hunt...

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:05 am

A lone predator from a rival clan had discovered the hive of the predqueen that had escaped from the human fort. the predator entered the abandoned human building and found they hybrid queen as well as the other xenomorphs there with it. however, the xenomorphs seemed to be dead as they didn't move when the predator expected them to attack. however, the predator turned it's back and the tail of the predqueen moved silently until it suddenly lashed out, impaling the predator through it's chest and causing it's green blood to spray forth. another predator then decloaked, but it was lept upon by one of the warriors and it's mask knocked off. at this point, a facehugger lept out and soon,, a new hybrid warrior would be born. some of the predators of alpha's clan had noticed this form another holographic screen. they quickly informed alpha that there was another hybrid queen alive.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:08 am

Alpha shook his head, heavily disappointed...where all rogue predators so stupid? The new Pred Queen meant more trouble but as for now...he would have to wait...his men still needed to rest and they were still not at full combat capability.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:24 am

name:dark blade
class:queen
histroy:she was born from her human host on a dropship and remained in hiding until it landed on earth. now having captured a pair of humans that were onboard and now seeks to start a new hive.

dark blade glanced back in the direction of the human veichle she had left behind. the two humans she had caught tried to get free, but even if they did, they wouldn't be able to escape form her after she had stabbed them through the right legs with her tail blade. now, she needed to find an area that would be hidden and also be good for her to start her hive.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:50 pm

Harrison fired his pulse rifle rapidly killing 2 drones as a sniper behind him fired, killing a third. The remaining xenomorphs retreated as the smart gunners fired rapidly into the night along the sides before stopping. The large army returned back into the fort...they were returning from a front line battlezone because the queen in the area died, he returned to his fort...in no time he was ordering bombings across the continent, trying to effectivly destroy the xenomorphs quickly.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:25 pm

the small group of runners, warriors and drones that had escaped from the town in which they had witnessed their queen's death had now spotted a large cave enterance(the enterance to the hive of my first queen). one of the drones spotted a runner they didn't know dash into the cave enterance and a few minutes later, a queen walked out, followed by several warriors, drones and two ravagers. the queen hissed to the group:"why are you here in my territory." one of the drones from the small group hissed:"our queen was killed by a predator and we now seek another queen." the queen(giant crest) then responded:"i will allow you to join my hive, but if i am informed that you kill one of my kin or start a fight, i will either banish you or kill you." the small group nodded and followed their new queen into the hive, now realizing that they would need to prove their new queen that she could trust them.

meanwhile, many of the humans fighter jets had collided with cloaked predator ships and been destroyed while many others were sabatoged by predators. none of the hu,mans could figure out what was going on, but decided that some one was sabatoging the jets for ammusment.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Zephyr » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:46 pm

Executer watched from a ledge as several xenomorphs entered a cave with a queen standing at the entrance. i may be in luck, he hissed to himself, and started to head down the slope from his perch.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:54 pm

Alpha swung his glaive-spear multiple times as he smacked the combistick away from his foe and spun around and thrusted his spear foward as if he were impaling him...Alpha removed his spear, it was about half a foot away from his allied's body. His clan brother bowed with respect in the spar...Alpha trained with his clan brothers as they prepared for an upcoming hunt. The predators trained and rested as they prepared...soon Alpha was ready to allow his clan brothers to go on in their hunts while he was targeting a specific place....a mass city, a massive battle zone, filled with humans, xenomorphs and -k series as well as an elite clan of predators with a mighty clan leader...

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:13 pm

giant crest had turned back towards the hive enterance and spotted a ravager(zephry's ravager) heading toward the hive. the queen walked out and when she reached the ravager, hissed:"who are you?" she wanted to learn this ravager's intentions here as well. for now, it was best to learn who the ravager was so he would be recognized easily from then on.

dark blade(my second queen) had found herself a sutible area for a hive. she had discovered an abandoned hum dropship that seemed to have been left where it had been for a very long time because everything inside seemed to have been undisturbed for so long. two warriors were close by, having been born from the two captured humans whose bodies lay neart he enterance. one of the two warriors was preparing to go on a hunt for more hosts while the other stayed to make sure nothing harmed the queen.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Zephyr » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:18 pm

I am Executer sole survivor of my old hive, I simply seek to join yours , he hissed in reply. He waits silently for this queen's decision, preparing for anything that may happen.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Iceking » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:24 pm

giant crest thought and quickly made her decision. this ravager had told her it's past and she knew that it wouldn't last as long if it were with a group. the queen hissed:"i will allow you to join my hive." with this, she waited to see how the ravager would react, not expecting to be suprised at all.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Zephyr » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:42 am

Executer bowed his head to his new queen, and walked silently into the cave.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Iceking » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:56 am

giant crest let executar walk into the cave before she entered. the queen settled down and noticed that most of her kin had fallen asleep. it was night and some of the other members of the hive stayed awake to keep watch for any possible threats that might try to attack the hive. feeling ready for sleep, the queen lay down on her side and fell asleep.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Zephyr » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:26 am

Executer finds a decent empty area in the cave and lies down. He looks around, settling quickly into his new home. This hive is much bigger than his old one was with many more xenomorphs then he has seen glancing at the hive members standing gaurd he relaxes and lays his head down and falls asleep.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Anaclagon » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:25 pm

The marines continued you running through the destroyed streets as a marine fired, firing a rocket into a building, blowing part of it, dead remains of xenomorphs fell off but another xenomorph leaped at him, brutally killing him. The large group of marines, blindly threw gernades behind them as some turned around sparying behind them with pulse rifle ammo. One of them ran into an alley and then ran right through...2 drones moving in on him...on a rooftop, a cloaked figure watched...

The marine ran into the streets and then paused as the 2 xenomorph appeared in front of him snarling but a fair distance...running meant death. "Ok, you want a piece of me you ugly son of a--!" A drone leaped at him as suddenly a bolt of plasma smashed into its side, blowing it apart, sparying blood. The other xenomorph snarled and then climbed up the small department store but was it was picked up by an invisible force...

after a short struggle it looked like I got beat up as a roar was heard as its skull was ripped off. The marine looked up and thought he saw something move as he raised its gun and prepared to fire..

The cloaked figure then jumped down, his thermal vision seeing his face his he slashed the marine through the torso with his spear...

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard