Animal RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Animal RPG

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 pm

"I'd have to be careful not to squish them," Lusa murmured, dozing off. "...don't want to hurt them..."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:25 pm

Bloodbeak's cry peirced the silence of the night as a massive komodo dragon bite him in the neck, an d thre him on the ground, killing him.

Ripclaw quickly ate the eagle, and moved on, back to looking for a mate.
Last edited by SniperSaurus on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Nguvu let a low chuckle escape him as he heard the pup fall asleep. with that, he glanced back out the entrance of the cave, the dark midnight sky shimmering faintly with billions of stars as it's backdrop. the lion soon rose to his feet, walking up to Uzuri and laying by her side, a paw and his tail draped across her as he snuggled close to the lioness, falling back to sleep...

several hours later, the darkness began to recede as dawn approached. a few low groans were coming from Kubwa, as he seemed to bite at air lazily. "ugh....huh...wuh? food?" he mumbled in his sleep, suddenly taking in a deep breath through his nostrils, his eyes snapping open. "FOOD!" he growled suddenly, leaping from his resting spot energetically and landing on one of the Tapirs, ripping into it hungrily...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Uzuri, woken by the sudden commotion, lifted her head and let out a yawn. Giving her head a shake, she spotted the source of the warmth beside her. Making the connection between his change of position and the tapirs, she couldn't help but smile. It seemed Nguvu had had a busy night.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Amani soon awoke next to the dead tapirs, seeing Kubwa eating one of them viciously. She nearly batted him out of shock from seeing him right there, but retracted her leg at the last moment. She slowly got up and looked at the eating lion, angered from the shock, but kept herself calm enough not to do anything to him. She yawned as she stretched, before walking to the lake for a drink, considering her lips were dry.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Nguvu cuddled up closer to Uzuri, a low purring sound coming with each breath, the lion obviously happy with the life he had. he had a mate he loved, he had a home that was all but perfect, he was surrounded by friends, and his enemies were far from ever posing a threat to them...life was good...

Kubwa suddeny stopped as he saw Amani's paw move. he then drooped embarassedly. in his eagerness to eat he hadn't realised the noise he was making. moving a bit of a distance away from Amani, he continued, eating slowly to avoid making as much noise...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Uzuri purred and rested her chin on Nguvu's shoulder. Getting up could wait a while; she wanted to enjoy the moment while it lasted.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm

A little while later, Nguvu woke, noticing Uzuri resting on his shoulder. the lion smiled. glancing at the kills, he realised that Kubwa had eaten half a Tapir on his own, and was now lounging by the cave entrance, eying the little watering hole in the stone...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Feeling faint movement from her beloved, Uzuri opened one eye and returned his smile. Lifting her head with a yawn, she murmured, "Morning, love."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:09 pm

"Morning" responded Nguvu with a smile. "Haven't eaten yet?" he growled inquiringly...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:11 pm

The white lioness shook her head. "I didn't want to disturb you...you were obviously exhausted."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:44 pm

"Or just enjoying the moment?" growled Nguvu with a smirk as he eyed the female, giving her a swift lick over the ear as he rose. "Come on. kills've been waiting long enough already. it won't eat itself. Can't guarantee Kubwa won't though" he added with a chuckle...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:33 am

"Guilty," Uzuri purred, standing and returning the lick. She stretched each leg in turn and headed for the kills, lowering her head as she approached and taking a bite.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 am

Amani got back up from her moss bed soon afterwards from laying down, stretching and yawning. "Sorry Kubwa, you were just to close when I got up," the lioness rumbled, yawning again, before going out of the cave for some water. She took a small bite out of one of the tapirs before continuing outside, dunking her head into the waterfall and lowing her head into the lake laying down, lapping up some water. As she swallowed, she moved her paw around, creating waves in the water before drinking again.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Nguvu chuckled as he rose to his feet, following the female down towards the kills, digging into the half eaten tapir, leaving the full one to Uzuri, Amani and the wolves...

Kubwa followed Amani out of the cave, growling "It was my fault...i lose myself when i eat...didn't realise i was making so much noise". lowering his head slightly, he growled "I didn't wake you up, did i?"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:26 pm

"No, it was my sleeping problems," Amani growled, knowing how she hated it when she couldn't sleep from her problems. "Other than that, I'm pretty much a heavy sleeper," she soon rumbled, taking her head out of the lake for a few breaths, before lowing back into it, lapping up some more water...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:07 pm

"What kind of problems?" growled Kubwa curiously...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:28 pm

"I'm not sure, but they always wake me up in minutes after I sleep. Sometimes I'm lucky to even get an hour of sleep, and this has been happening since I was a cub," Amani rumbled, raising her snout out of the water, her head completly drenched. She soon yawned again, the lioness somewhat tired, despite getting a better rest than she's ever had, before shaking her head around, away from Kubwa so she wouldn't soak him again like she had done the day before...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 pm

The tan wolf staggered on, his pelt dappled with the shadows cast by the jungle canopy. His head was held low with exhaustion. How long had it been...? Days? Weeks? He didn't know. The cycle of night and day had blurred together after a while, and he'd lost count of how many days he'd just been walking. He pricked his ears warily as a distant howl reached him. Another male, letting all the wolves around know that he was strong enough to fend off challengers. Mahu flicked his tail impatiently and padded on. His mouth and throat were dry...and his stomach was completely empty. He could smell tapir, and blood, and his mouth watered. A meal he didn't often come by...but he could also smell other wolves, and some kind of big cat he hadn't encountered before. He tipped his head to one side. The scent was like jaguar and leopard, but not quite the same. Though his stomach complained, common sense won out. He couldn't risk moving in to steal a few bites of tapir when there were unknown predators around. And it smelled like there were more than enough of them to kill him before he could even get close to the kill. He started to turn away, but something made him stop. The wolf scents he could smell...were both female. He looked back. His whole life was ahead of him, and he had so much to give...just no one to give it to. Was it worth it...? He'd have to mull that over as he got a drink and hunted. He headed for the stream, veering away from the scents.

Night's blue eyes flickered open. The white wolf lifted her head and stretched with a long sigh. She could smell the kills, but she wasn't really hungry. She was too focused on the dream she'd just had...of herself, and a male who seemed to keep changing as the dream went on, and a few pups running around the place. She didn't need to get a good look at them; the emotions she'd cycled through in the dream, strange and somehow disconnected from her, were enough to tell her that she had dreamed of having a family for the first time since...well, since she had decided to stay among the cliffs when her family had moved on. She'd wanted to be a lone wolf...never having a family or pack. But now...she caught herself thinking of Sharpclaw. She hadn't seen him in a while...but instead of a feeling of loss, she found she was glad to be rid of him. The male hadn't a scrap of common sense or intelligence. He'd stuck himself to her like moss to a stone, proving to be nothing more than an annoyance. She found her gaze straying to Uzuri and Nguvu. They were lucky to be so compatible. The love they had, aside from complications with Amani, was easy and unconditional. Now her blue eyes settled on Lusa. She cared for the black pup like Lusa was her own daughter, but it wasn't the same as raising pups alongside a kind, gentle mate. Night let out a quiet sigh. Now that it had been unearthed, her longing to find a mate was a dull ache in her chest. She rested her chin on her paws, staring at the cave wall. What were the odds now? No male would come close to a group of big cats, unless he had a death wish. And Lusa wouldn't want to leave her friends. Night found her ears flattening sadly. If she was to have a mate...would she have to become a loner again?

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:45 pm

"That must be awful" growled Kubwa sympathetically. he loved sleep, so he could imagine not being able to would be a nightmare...

Nguvu had swiftly had his fill of the food, the lion walking to the edge of the cave to drink from the small stone pond near the entrance. the waterfall hit a groove in the rocky cliff it fell from in such a way that some of it got channeled into the cave and into the stone pond, instead of falling into the lake outside. Nguvu noted the hypnotic patterns the water's reflections made on the ceiling at the entrance. thoughts drifted to Uzuri...and the family he hoped to raise some day soon. they would need names. he would teach them well...as his father had taught him...with a few adjustments. conscerns drifted to Amani and Kubwa. Amani insisted that it was just fun and games, but for some reason Nguvu wasn't convinced. then there was Kubwa....poor Kubwa. he could see in Kubwa's eyes the longing he felt but dared not speak of. typical Kubwa. always the shy, gentle one. perhaps that's why he saw the wrong in following Maovu. ugh...the name disgusted Nguvu. he hoped nobody in his family would ever see the black menace again...but somehow, that very hope was also his guarantee that one day...they would meet again...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard