Animal RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:17 pm

"I'll....let you know....when i can...feel my legs again" he growled with a tired smirk as he glanced at Amani. Nguvu meanwhile was satisfying his hunger on the kill. however...he was watching. and was pleased...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:30 am

"If... I can't feel my... legs first, I'll tell you," Amani rumbled, her tounge sticking out now, touching the grass below her. Sweat dripped from the fur of the tired lioness, as she lay, clawing at the ground out of pure boredom. "Hey... Nguvu. You know what's... wierd? Nothing bad has been happening to us since... since Maovu left," she growled, calling out to Kubwa's brother, before resting her head back on the grass, her tounge still hanging out of the side of her mouth...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:59 am

"Nah. it just means that Maovu knows he's not in a position to attack me anymore...At least until he finds someone else to send after me" growled Nguvu as he paused his meal, eying the lioness. "I wouldn't worry about that" growled Kubwa, resting on his side, eyes closed. "Sending Jino and I after you was a covert thing. the lionesses didn't know about it. He has them convinced he's a kind, loving, protective leader. them discovering he sent Jino and I to kill the brother he had pointed towards his old pride would mangle that belief. and the Bear was one of the only seriously powerful friends he made during his time alone. As far as i know, he hasn't got much to attack you with anymore" he explained. Nguvu smirked. "Well then...looks like our problems are more or less solved" he growled...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:14 am

"Well then, we... shouldn't have to worry about something trying to kill one of us for a while," Amani growled, still panting, grass stuck to her wet tongue. She laid her head back down onto the grassy surface shortly after, some dirt underneath the grass sticking to her face, as she started removing some of the grass from her tongue with her paw, the grass sticking to her fur as she pulled it off.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Uzuri had stretched out, allowing Lusa to climb onto her back. Both seemed on the verge of dozing off. The illusion was shattered when Uzuri growled, "That's good news. We can relax here, for a while at least." Lusa let out a tired yip, agreeing with that plan. "Better than climbing cliffs all day," she murmured. "I kind of miss our old cave though. It was nice and comfy...no bats or random lizards running over my nose and waking me up."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Nguvu smirked. "Oh yeah. you haven't seen your new home yet. come on. let me show you" growled the lion as he walked away from the kill, taking a drink from the lake and cleaning his muzzle, before walking towards the dip in the cliff face behind the waterfall...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Lusa lifted her head, curious. She slid off the white lioness' back and padded after Nightbane, wondering where he was going.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Nguvu eyed Night, growling "Coming?"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Night opened one eye, growling, "I suppose." Getting to her paws with some reluctance, having been comfortable, she gave a long stretch before following the lion and the excited pup.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm

As Nguvu entered the cave he turned back to look at the two. behind him were several small resting spots in the rock, bedded with moss, grasses, various small leaves and the occasional feather. the ceiling was high above, and stalagmites and stalagtites extended from the floor and ceiling of the cave, the occasional sedimentary pillar amongst them "Welcome to your new home" growled the lion with a smile...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:55 am

"This place is awesome!" Lusa barked, her voice echoing back eerily. "No bats, no lizards, there's lots of places to explore - you're awesome!" The last was directed at Nightbane. The little pup's tail was wagging with wild excitement. "Calm down before you vibrate yourself into a puddle," Night growled, putting one paw on Lusa's head. "Though I agree, this is a good place to live," she added to the lion. "I'm actually surprised it wasn't already taken."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:45 pm

"At one point it may have been. at the very least, there were loads of bats in here....but you can imagine how painful a lion's roar would be to their poor little ears in a place like this" growled Nguvu with a chuckle. he walked over to Lusa, scooping her up in one paw and dropping her on his head. "Try and stay still" he growled as he walked to one of the little nests they had made, laying the pup down there. "We counted you two when we set this place up. your wolf friend however, we weren't expecting. he'll have to gather his own bedding" he growled as he eyed Night...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Lusa squeaked with surprise and quickly made herself comfortable. "It's sooo soft," she yipped, burying her muzzle in the bedding.

Night grunted. "We weren't expecting him either. He was heading towards the bear when we ran into him - idiotic furball. What wolf with any amount of common sense heads towards a bear?" she barked, fresh exasperation leaking into her tone. "Anyway...for whatever reason, he stuck around after that...something about losing his home to a lion and needing a place to stay..." She shrugged. "I don't know."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Sharp Claw, overhearing the conversation from the entrance of the cave, walked away with his head down, ears flattened, rumbling to himself, "it's like they don't trust me. It's not my fault I was made this way. I was born like this, if only I could tell them," as he continued along the platform, leaping onto the grass, still walking away...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Nguvu grunted thoughtfully. depending on how long ago it was, it could be that the lion in question was Amani. he shrugged the possibility off for now. afterall, what were the odds that they were the ONLY lions in the jungle at the moment? slim at best. the darkness began to overtake them, the shimmering of the waterfall casting a fiery orange light into the cave as the late afternoon sun struck it. Nguvu yawned, eying his own resting spot; the high rock in the back of the cave. "I think i'm about ready to rest for the day....going hunting late tonight. need rest" he growled. and with that, he turned away, heading for the entrance to see what Uzuri, Amani and Kubwa were doing...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Uzuri had stolen Night's spot, the sun's dying rays dappling her pale fur with pinkish-orange. She had turned her head and was watching the departing wolf curiously. He looked like he'd just lost a rabbit and found a shrew.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:11 pm

As Sharp Claw continued on along the bank of the river, he broke into a sprint, running into the forest hoping no one saw him, as he walked, moving along the bank of the river, searching for his home he had lost earlier to a lion.

Amani, soon gaining strength back into her legs, awoke, yawning, as she nudged Kubwa. "You awake?" she lightly growled, nudging him again, before letting out another loud yawn...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:13 pm

a snort was heard from Kubwa, the lion mumbling something under his breath, sounding an awful lot like 'But I want the thigh, Nguvu!', the Lion suddenly jerking violently. "PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!" he growled loudly, eyes wide, before glancing around, hoping nobody heard him, only to realise Amani was standing right over him, the Lion's ears drooping in embarassment. "I'm...uh....awake....and...yeah...." he growled awkwardly...

Nguvu walked out of the cave, eying his brother for a moment, chuckling, before walking to Uzuri's side, putting his nose to her neck and sniffing gently, giving a soft lick there. "Enjoying yourself?"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:17 pm

"Kubwa, it's ok. I used to do that all the time," Amani rumbled, though a soft chuckle could be heard from the lioness as she walked to the pool of water for a drink, noticing the sun going down. "Night already? Well, atleast I can sleep then," she thought, stopping at the bank of the lake, lapping up some water, she herself thinking her mouth was drier than the grass she had on her tongue earlier that day...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Uzuri's own chuckle turned into a soft purr as she turned to touch her nose to Nguvu's muzzle. "Yes. Even more so now." She let her gaze take everything in again. The small river, the pool it fed, the waterfall, her sister and Kubwa, and Nguvu. She could hear Lusa's excited chatter and Night's calmer replies. "Surrounded by friends and family, in a beautiful place - I don't think I've ever been as happy as I am now."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard