Animal RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Bloodbeak was begining to get angry. This time he had found an old rabbit, a very large one that he had been eyeing for a few days. He had fallowed it the entire night, sometimes loseing track of it for over 10 minutes in the underbrush to see it pop right uut of the bushes again. Bloodbeak had been about to dive down on the rabbit, when a wolves loud barking had starled the old hare, causing it to flee with speed that surprised Bloodbeak for such a plump old hare, back inside its warren. Back on his search for food, Bloodbeak once agian took to the savanah plains.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:05 am

Nguvu sat by the kills, eying Lusa for a moment, his gaze softening. the poor pup was having a nightmare judging by the faint whimpering...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:14 am

Lusa twitched and gave a yelp, startling herself awake; her head shot up, the pup looking around for a moment as if wondering what had made the noise that woke her.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:26 am

The lion chuckled lowly at the pup's antics. "Bad dreams, Lusa?" growled the lion lowly, so as not to wake the others...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:29 am

"Y-yeah, kinda...I mean...yeah," Lusa growled quietly, feeling young and foolish, the details of the dream already beginning to slip away from her. "...I didn't wake you did I?" she asked suddenly, her eyes widening worriedly.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:35 am

Bloodbeak sat in his new home, half asleep, looking out at the stars. His new home was about a half mile from where he'd seen the lions earlier, and relativly close to a rabbit warren, and a family of monkeys he could hunt if he ever got hungry. Bloodbeak dazed of to sleep while looking up at the moon and stars, thinking of his dead mate and lost chicks.

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:09 am

Nguvu shook his head. "I'm a good hunter, but i'm not THAT good" he growled, reffering to the two freshly killed Tapirs. "Care to tell me about your nightmare?"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 am

"It...didn't make sense really," Lusa growled uncertainly. "I was by Night's old home...but I wasn't me, really. I was bigger. Older. And Night was older too. And then she said something...something really weird..." Lusa pawed at one ear, trying to remember.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:23 pm

"Hm....Can you remember what it was?" growled Nguvu curiously, the lion leisurely lounging by the kills as he eyed the pup, rich emerald eyes shimmering with green light, as if some kind of bizzare green flame danced within them, the effect caused by the light passing through the waterfall...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:16 pm

"She...told me to look at our home...and..." Frustrated, Lusa pawed at her ear more vigorously. "And...something about how she'd never had pups...and something else...about me, I think..." What had dream-Night said? ...It was gone. She couldn't remember. She looked up with apologetic eyes. "It's all kind of fuzzy..."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Bloodbeak woke before the sun had risen. If he wanted a good kill, hed have to hunt till dawn, before the big cats and crocodiles started at it. Already in the air, Bloodbeak began his search for food.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Re: Animal RPG

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Nguvu nodded. "Dreams always are" he growled. "As for Night....I think she still has the chance to find happiness...and a family. probably not in that halfwit wolf from earlier, but he's not the only wolf out there. there's bound to be someone out there that can make her happy" he added as he glanced out through the waterfall at the jungle beyond...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby SniperSaurus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 pm

During his flight, Bloodbeak had spotted a monitor lizard. Normally He would leave the deadly lizards alone, but this specific reptile, was the on who killed his mate and three unborn chicks in cold blood. It was time for revenge. Bloodbeak screeched a warning, and began his rapid descent twoards the monitor.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:49 pm

"I hope she does," Lusa murmured, beginning to get sleepy again. "Not in that wolf...Sharpclaw...she deserves better. An'..." A huge yawn interrupted her. She sighed and unconsciously snuggled up to the white wolf. "...and when she does find a mate...will her pups play with yours?" She blinked at Nguvu curiously.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Banescale suddenly snapped his head upwards to see where that sound came from. He could see a massive eagle, comeing directly at him. Banescale turned to face the eagle as it was coming closer. He readied his back legs, slowly opened his reptillian jaws, and prepared for a fight.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:06 pm

"If she's quick enough, of course....mind you...her pups will be alot smaller than my cubs will be....Lion cubs are big" growled Nguvu with a smirk...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:09 pm

"Bigger than me?" Lusa asked, even as her eyes began to drift shut.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Bloodbeak realized his mistake before it was too late. The "monitor" he had seen, turned out to be a komodo dragon. The massive reptile had bitten Bloodbeak, brakeing his wing. Bloodbeak now hide in the bushes. trying to keep silent as the massive reptile searched for him, his tounge flickering in and out, his head on a swivel.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Nguvu shook his head. "after a few months, yeah. but not right away" he growled...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby SniperSaurus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Sniffing the air, Banescale got the scent of blood. Blood, and an eagle.

He roared out triumphantly as he charged the bush Bloodbeak was hiding in.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard