Animal RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm

the antelope's ears swivelled towards the two lions, the animal freezing for a moment. Nguvu kept still as stone, but it seemed the animal had already heard enough, it's highly sensitive ears identifying all it needed. Nguvu snarled irritably. "The problem with prey in the jungle is they have keener senses than savannah prey....makes it easier for them to identify the sounds of predators amidst everything else in the jungle. come on. i know a spot where several Tapirs used to live. if we're lucky they're still there" growled the lion as he began to make his way between the trees in search of prey...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:13 am

"They should be suitable enough to feed us for a day or so," Amani growled, continuing on, clawing at the ground during the pause. She stopped for a moment to lap up some water, her mouth a dry as a stone, before moving along, staying close behind Nguvu...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:13 am

after a short while of walking in silence, Nguvu growled "So...tell me. what was that performance in the lake this afternoon all about?"...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:47 am

"I don't know. I must've gotten bored from all the silence while you all were gone. And besides, Kubwa was the only one around," Amani growled, walking along, trying to sniff out something to hunt...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:12 am

"Right" growled Nguvu with a smirk as he walked on. "So all the batting and nipping and yanking and tackling down there was just you being bored" he added, egging the conversation along amusedly...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:16 am

"Pretty much," Amani rumbled, continuing along, now next to Nguvu. She kept sniffing the air for some prey, with little success, the lioness starting to grow tired about no good prey around...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby SniperSaurus » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:27 am

Bloodbeak sat in his nest, fixed in one of the higest roostes on the canyon wall, he was cleaning himself from the last hunt. He didnt like to think about that hunt, and now the forest, just simply flying near it, evoked fear inside the once proud eagle. His mate Lianna, along with 3 unborn chicks Had been killed by a small pack of monitor lizards as Bloodbeak was out hunting. he came home to his tree to find his precious eggs scattered about and his mate lying on the ground being torn apart by three monitor lizards.
Bloodbeaks simple response was to tear apart the lizards. He had managed to kill two of them while the third escaped unharmed after it had bitting blodebeaks left wing. He had not beenable to hunt for weeks after that and almost died because of it, yet somehow he had managed to survive. He was now back in the canyon where he was born, once again, one of the deadlist killing machines ever devised by nature.

as he felt the adrenalin Pumping through his veins, he new it was time to hunt. And so an apex predator of the skies, took to his blustery and cold domain, far above the cruel savannah.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:21 pm

as they neared the spot Nguvu meant, the scent of Tapir reached his nostrils. the lion smirked. they were getting close. lowering his stance, he began to stalk towards his target...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Amani lowered her body down to ground level, sniffing out the Tapirs, following behind Nguvu. She decided she would go take a different target after Nguvu got to his, and bring two meals to the cave for everyone, just incase the first one they'd get wasn't enough to feed everyone for a few days...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby SniperSaurus » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Even with his keen eyesight Bloodbeak had not yet found any suitable prey in the deserts, tired and hungry he moved on to the much greener and lush forests, hopeing for any prey larger than the few rodents that roamed the dry deserts.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:10 pm

as Nguvu slunk in and around the undergrowth, he realised the source of the scent was probably less than a couple of feet away. freezing, he looked into the undergrowth carefully, something large and mottled black and white cut off his sight. the Tapir's flank. with a roar he leapt forward, knocking it over with his bulk and struggling toward the neck, his claws ripping into it's flanks as he fought up to it's neck, biting down on the neck, the animal kicking and trying vainly to get free, only to slow down as suffocation set in...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby SniperSaurus » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Finally sighting prey near the far edges of the desert, The starved Bloodbeak took an angle of attack downwards at a Female Kangaroo and her young Joey.

BloodBeak, once again in the air, was still on the hunt. As he had swooped low on the kangaroo's Joey, a group have three Lions decided to attack at that same moment. Luckily, Bloodbeak had spotted them and was back up in the air before the Kangaroos where even dead.
All BloodBEak could see was rabbits eating away at shrubbery near the forest edge. Still hungry, the persistent Bloodbeak circled twice, inspecting his prey, then dove down upon the oldest rabbit, killing it almost instantly with the combined force of his talons and gravity.
Last edited by SniperSaurus on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:01 am

Amani charged at the nearest Tapir around, pouncing on it before It could manage to run, pinning the animal. She bit down upon it's neck, holding it's limbs down to keep it from bucking, as she sufforcated the animal, clamping down harder onto the Tapir's neck, putting more pressure onto it's throat, ending it's life faster...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:22 am

Bloodbeak silently watched a Pair of lions tear the oversized rodents apart. He maintained his vigil, waiting for his chance to take scraps off the carcasses.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:00 am

Once Nguvu was sure the tapir was dead, he bit tightly, standing, silently gesturing for Amani to follow, proceeding to drag the kill back to the cave...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:11 am

Amani followed behind, dragging her kill along as well, a small trail of blood following the dead mammal. She bit down harder upon it's neck just before going, assuring the animal was dead, her eyes glancing down upon the Tapir, it's bloody mouth wide open, the cause of the blood trail behind it...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:18 am

a while later, Nguvu walked into the cave, laying the kill at the entrance by the waterfall, using the rich strong scent of the waterfall and the growth along it's side to mask the scents of the kills...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:24 am

Amani dropped her kill close to Nguvu's, before procceeding into the caved, tired and exhausted. She silently yawned before stretching her muscles out, laying down on her mossy bed soon afterwards, her eyes slowly shutting.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:32 am

"Well thats just perfect.", thought Bloodbeak to himself. "They took the call into the cave....." Bloodbeak sat in his perch keeping an eye fixed on the waterfall. Now how was he supposed to get a meal? There was nothing worth hunting after those lions scared all the game off.
Once again, the proud eagle took to the skies. But not to hunt, to find a new nest.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Lusa was dreaming. She and Night were standing side by side on a cliff overlooking a sea of gray stone and sheer cliffs. Beyond was the forest she'd lived beside until that stupid bear had taken their home. A stream snaked from the trees to wind its way past the cliffs. Warmth rushed through her. She knew this place. They were standing on the ledge that overhung Night's cave, looking out at the white wolf's home. Lusa suddenly realized she felt different; bigger, and stronger. She looked down at herself and got a small shock. My legs aren't that long, are they?And since when was my pelt so sleek? I'm older! And I...I'm dreaming, aren't I? A sidelong glance at Night revealed that Lusa was almost as tall as the older wolf. Night's muzzle was also streaked with a lot of silver hairs; a sign that she was getting on in years. Her blue eyes held a lifetime of experience and regrets. "Look, Lusa," the older female growled in an odd voice. "Look at the place you and I called home. I never had pups of my own; you are the closest thing to a daughter I ever had. But maybe...just maybe...one day, you might raise a family here...." Her voice faded out with a sigh. Lusa swung her head around, only to find the white wolf was gone. Her amber eyes widened. "Night?" she called. Suddenly the gray stone all around her seemed forbidding, almost frightening. "Night?!" she barked desperately, pricking her ears for a reply...but the only answer was the whisper of the wind over the rock and through the somewhat distant leaves.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard