Space E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:07 pm

Randy force pushed Raven up, until he hit the ceiling. He hit it hard and landed hard as well, and as the Dark Lord was down Randy stabbed an elite troop right through the heart, then slaughtered other troops.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:21 pm

Revan landed on the ground while throwing his Lightsaber to block the blow. The troopers backed up..this was a fight between only the both of them and they knew as well not to mess up.

The Dark Lord retreived his Lightsaber and looked towards the Jedi...and with then unleashed some of his true power...activating force rage. Revan began his brutal assasult...smashing his Lightsaber against his foe with force enhanced speed and power, any attempts to try and counter would be countered back, keeping Revan on the offense...the offensive barrage continued with Dark side brutality.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Randy blocked the fearsome blows as he force grabbed him and threw him into several of his troops, the Sith's blade acciedently killing the troops. Randy then jumped up and prepared to hand in an Ataru style attack...
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:50 pm

The troops stepped back even furhter...but suddenly Revan smirked through his mask...his mastery of the Lightsaber made the Sith Lord know exactly what could do...holding his Lightsaber in one hand...he switched to a Makashi form. The Sith Lord then moved at the last moment as he swung up ward in a swift movement, cutting his foe's thigh's swiftly and while not as deep as he wanted the marks clearly shown. The Sith Lord then turned around to face the Jedi as the Troopers stepped back further and further...

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:00 pm

Randy kept his one hand hold on the saber as he saw something coming into the hanger. A huge missle, fired from some distant space craft. It was still incoming, so Randy said, "The Dark Side has corrupted you. You are destined to die, whether it's by my blade or something else. The Dark Side has made you a power hungry being, for whatever cause." Randy then force chocked his foe, holding it, waiting for the missle to come...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:06 pm

"A fool...blinded by jedi ways...that missle as you can see cant do anything to the Annihilator" Revan said. The enormous flagship would not be effective at all as the missle itself was suddenly blasting into numerous pecies from the Lasers Cannons surrounding the hanger.

"look at you...forcing to use Dark ways...you came here to kill me...you are no Jedi at all. Jedi do not kill or act stupid. You have denied your Jedi masters...stupidly sought me out and tried to kill me by yourself? I have slain countless Jedi...even some of what remains of that council of yours..."

Revan then disrupted the force choke with a force push into the hanger wall. Then with the wall was force manipulated to trap the Jedi as Revan approached the Jedi...

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:09 pm

Randy cut through the wall with ease, slashing it apart as he broke out, running toward the Sith Lord, lightsaber ready to go into a slashing moition...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Revan deflected the strike with a horizontal strike before spinning around and cutting through the left side of the Jedi's body through the ribs and then slashed behind the knee of the Jedi and kicked him down. The Sith Lord looked around and force threw his lightsaber away.

"I've had enough games jedi..." Revan said

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Randy grabbed his saber by force pulling it and slashed at the Sith's arm, leaving a wound that dug quite deep. Then he lunged his saber at the Sith's heart...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:20 pm

Revan gritted his teeth from the unexpected attack but as the Jedi lunged, The Dark Lord bashed the Saber away with his own and kicked the jedi down and then put his Saber under his chin...barely from reaching his throat. Pinning the Jedi down with his armored foot, the Dark Lord looked down at the jedi...

"You can either surrender and spare your life...and live the rest of your days in torture...who knows you might see some friends in the prisons...or should I just slay you know" Revan said...he already had calculated certain events in his mind on the Jedi's offensive option and was ready..

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:24 pm

All of the troops fired their blaster pistols at the Sith Lord, the barage travelling toward the Dark Lord...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:37 pm

Using a combination of Soseru and Shien, Revan deflected the bolts right back at the ones who fired them...taking them out. Some slipped by the thick armor was strong enough to easily withstand the blaster bolts. Any remaining were suddenly picked off by the Clone Troopers in the area...picking them out as several turrents dropped from the cieling and which were poised to destroy the ship...

Revan then stabbed his Lightsaber through The young jedi's shoulder...slowly...

"Get the troops here...I want to take this one alive if possible..." The lightsaber burned through his shoulder as it slowly went in deeper..

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Randy kicked the Sith Lord, as he jumped out of the way. He force pulled his Saber as he slammed it toward the Dark Lord's head...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:45 pm

Revan sidestepped...The jedi's lightsaber slashed through parts of his shoulder armor, nothing serious. The Dark Lord then stabbed his Lightsaber through the other shoulder of the Jedi while he used his other hand to grip his foe's lightsaber hand..

"When will you give up...your no match for the Dark Lord of the Sith" Revan said...he was getting irritated but kept calm knowing that his anger could blind him.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:48 pm

Randy grabbed the Sith's saber arm as they pushed, then Randy jumped back as he ran into his ship. He ran toward the poilot seat as he orderedall remaining troops to get aboard. As he piled in, he launched the ship out of there.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:51 pm

Revan stood as the troops fired at the ship but the lasers already flew out of the hanger. He stood there, camly with his men as they stopped firing.

"Is there a tracking beacon on..." Revan asked.

"Yes sir...sir, we have several Tie fighters who are to intercept it, they can leave at once" A clone trooper said.

"Do it..destroy them" Revan said.

"At once my Lord...The Admiral has been notified to not fire the Annihilator's weapons" The trooper said...as the Jedi ship fled, Four Tie Fighters flew out of a different side of the hanger and headed towards the ship..

"let's see if the force truely is with this one..." Revan thought.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:02 pm

Rady noiticed TIE fighters following him. He shouted, "All stations, pick those TIE's off!" The team immedietly got to their gunners and aimed with precision, shooting repeatetly streams of purple blasts as they headed toward the TIE's hitting in succesion as some already blew...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:08 pm

2 of them were hit but there was still several more as the others fired rapidly into the hulls and turrents, harrasing the Jedi ship with constant attacks...using their speed to aid them.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:11 pm

The ship turned to its side to reveal humongeous heavy turrents. They fired a barrage at the puny TIE fighters, pounding them extremely hard.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:15 pm

One was destroyed as others straffed the **** with their twin lasers cannons. One fighter flew over the ship, dropping a bomb on the turrets as it flew over....the fighters continued on, pounding the ships with laser cannons..

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard