Space E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Space E-war

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:57 am

"I am sure that is all we'll need for now. If, however, we need more reinforcements, we'll contact your leader," Johnson responded, continuing seconds later after pausing, "we still have many of our own behind the enemy lines, so they'll be of help just as your own will." With that, he cut communications to continue the meeting going on, while the captain looked at Ordo and soon said, "don't mind him, or tha fact that we won't need much help. He knows how to carefully plan out the attacks we'll make, so we might not lose many of our brothers on the front..."
"
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:00 am

Ordo nodded. "I understand.. assuming we are finished, I shall return to my leader inform him of the situation and he will send what you have asked back here so that you may inform the leader of the task on what is required" Ordo stated, eyeing the captain once more to see if that was fine.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:06 am

The captain simply nodded, understanding what was going on. A young cadet waited at the elevator to lead Ordo back to his refueled ship so he could leave, standing at attention...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:14 am

"Pleasure to meet you captain, I assure you those rebels wont be problems soon enough" Ordo nodded with respect and proceeded to follow the cadet back towards his star fighter..

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:15 am

Soon, the two were in the hangar bay once more, and the cadet left Ordo, his ship out in the open with a couple of engineers inspecting it for him...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:30 am

Ordo eyed the engineers as he walked back into his ship. The ARC Trooper sat back in the cockpit and sighed, closing his eyes for several moments to reflect just what happened. He had done what was acquired... mission accomplished. The trooper then started his vessel and placed in several coordinates, the ship coming back to life. Ordo took one last glance at the carrier's hanger before activating the ship's thrusters and guiding it out of the hanger and back into space. Coordinates were placed in and soon.. the ship was gone, back to Imperial space.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:31 am

The engineers and some other crew watched the ship go, before going back to regular work for ships in the hangar of the carrier...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Serephir walked down the dark wood-pannel halls to the office of Vardian High Command. For the last few months he had remained in Vardian space, dealing with internal threats caused by Sardanian loyalists. It seemed that they had more of an influence on their people than he had previously thought. recent discovery of a strange semi-alchemically-constructed medallion around the neck of a leader of a small group of loyalists on one of the Vardian border-worlds had caused discussion among the chain of command, and the science teams had been analysing it for over a week. Sardanian officers had a tendency for wearing medallions and other rank-decorations that had underlying abilities in them. it was something even the Vardians used on occasion. but it was the Sardanians that perfected it, and much of their technology was beyond even the Vardian's work. what made their weapons so potent was, until recently, believed to be linked to religious potency rituals done on various bits of equipment. as if some form of magical entity granted it's faithful with such powers. But recently, discovery of large databases explaining the history of the art, and a collection of extremely ancient scrolls, scrawled on what seemed to be the under-hide of Karasbai, that explained several rituals and alchemical formulae that helped enhance the properties of various objects. the General walked towards the large diagonally slitted metallic door ahead, the door splitting along the slit, one half sliding into the floor as the other entered the ceiling, the Commanders of the Vardian forces standing at attention as he entered, nodding to them as he moved to his place on the large oval table, a hologram of something large floating above the table...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:49 am

It seemed that ever since Serephir had left TGDA space, the Geth terminal now designated "Legion" had been following him in his shadow, silent, but watchful. General Grievous had refused to keep a Geth, no matter how friendly, on his home planet, and had "assigned" it to Serephir before his departure. Even now, Legion followed Serephir into the room, silent as a ghost, its single eye twitching occasionally as it took in its surroundings...

Grievous, meanwhile, had barely left his command center in Vassek, much of his attention focused on staying ahead of the Covenant, now that other external threats like the Empire were mostly out of the way. He had gathered some important information from a Covenant Corvette that had pursued his scout ship back to the system, and discovered that the Covenant had discovered the location of one of the Forerunner's Halo Installations. Unfortunately, he had no other leads, and 666 Mendicant Bias was unable to provide much assistance. "Compartmentalization of data," he had claimed. To assist him in his search, Grievous had contacted the UNSC and the Quarian Migrant Fleet's Sangheili defenders. They had both agreed to do what they could to track Covenant activity, and for good reason. The UNSC had plenty of reason to stop the Covenant, and the SAF had a personal vendetta against them, especially the Sangheili that had betrayed them and rejoined the Covenant. They particularly seethed at the mention of Ripa 'Moramee, who was actually a former prisoner. Somehow, he had escaped during the chaos of the first Arachnid assault on Sangheilios, but that was in the past. Grievous had far greater concerns. In order to gain more resources in his search for the Covenant and discover their connection to the Reaper threat, he had contacted the wealthy Citadel Council via his ambassador, Commander Corrsk. If all went according to plan, the TGDA would become a branch of Citadel space, an excellent political move in order to stop the impending threat on the galaxy...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:59 am

"You may go Captain Harding...you have your orders, lead the vanguard force and help the GEA eliminate the enemy forces. I will arrive with the main force if a shot at their home world is open. Keep constant contact and report in any data deemed useful. I trust your judgement" The darkly clothed figure eyed the middle aged officer. The figure's face, covered by a single metallic object that kept the true face of the Dark Lord a constant question. The officer nodded, "Thank you Lord Revan, I will not fail you" The officer bowed and the viewing screen between the two ended. Revan then turned of his shoulder, eyeing the several other figures in the dark room. Revan stood tall, arms folded as always, covered from head to toe, an imposing figure.
"What about Tharwn.. he would be more then capable for leading the vanguard" Another clothed questioned.
"Admiral Thrawn is working on the outskirts of the empire, he will be more useful in that way. I intend to move my fleet as soon as possible. Harding will be a...decent vanguard. I would like to see more of the enemy before sending in a heavier assault. Thrawn's previous invasion is a reminder if we are reckless" Revan replied.
"Indeed.. still had he decided to push through the attack.." The figure was cut off at once.
"No.. he was simply there to test their outer defenses, Thrawn reacted to my orders" Revan responded at once.
"Ah.. I see..well then.. what do you have plan with me and Ordo?" The figure glanced at the ARC Trooper Captain who stood besides him. Ordo had done his job well and it seemed he was going back..
"Take Ordo and his group of men and follow the fleet. You are not joining them however. Harding will question your presence but he will know better then to harass one of my "hands". You are leading a special task force..if an opportunity shows, you will board a vessel if needed or infiltrate a command base..whatever is open, seize any senior officers and get them for questioning. I am sure the GEA wont argue against it..I want an assault on the GCM's home world as soon as possible, the GEA can keep their planets but this is a war that we are now involved in and I will use what means necessary to destroy the GEA's opposing force" Revan stated, revealing his intentions.
The figure nodded, unlike the several ARC Troopers like Ordo, the figure was fully cloaked and was obviously not like them...something different. The figured reached into his cloak and pulled out a metallic device, igniting the weapon as a beam of red energy shot out. "In glory of the empire, I shall complete my task" the figure twirled the weapon, bowed once more and left. The ARC Troopers themselves pressed their arms against their chest and bowed before following the Sith out..

Harding, in charge of the vanguard force made last minute preparations and proceed to enter hyper space to once more meet up with the GEA, prepared to assist them in the destruction of the GCM.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 am

The main host pushed further into the hive, hoping to draw the arachnids' attention while the Hive Tyrant progressed in its own direction, the Viragon disappearing as it moved to defend the main host, while a lone Mawloc continued clearing a path for the Tyrant and its remaining forces...
TyrannoTitan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun May 08, 2011 5:43 am

Some time after the executions, 'Saramee sat in the control room of the supercarrier he resided in, arms pressed down against the arm-rests on the chair he was sitting on. The zealot monitored almost everything that was going on within the fleet via multiple panels. Within a UNSC frigate, lieutenant Tanya Simm was fiddling with the controls to the defensive gun on the ship she was in. Mathew worked on his guns, waiting for something to happen.

On a large G.E.A private cruiser, which was heavily shielded and guarded by naval forces, was being used as the new training grounds for "special" infantry forces taken out of the regular armed forces after the 300 of them were selected, and pulled out to become involved in the newest program made by some scientists in secret. The trainees, one of which was Amanda-028, were busy eating at the mess hall...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:30 am

Omega's slums were never a pleasant place to be under most circumstances, but the one the Blue Suns Legionnaire Narom currently stood in, alongside his fellow merc troops, was a particularly foul place. He wouldn't be surprised if this "warehouse" was really just a toilet for the d*mn Vorcha. He doubted, however, that the group of homeless humans he and his men had sheparded here were better off. The decrepit things had obviously been victims of Omega's ever-present poverty, courtesy of its cutthroat society. Now, they were slaves to be sold, and not particularly high-quality ones at that. Narom almost laughed at how absurd this whole situation was. They were currently waiting for their interesting new buyer to arrive: a Collector. Or Collectors; he wasn't really sure. They weren't exactly forthcoming with their motives, or anything else, for that matter. Narom didn't really care, though. The weird aliens were paying an absurdly exorbitant amount for these pitiful things, and the mercenary wasn't about to complain. Tarak would definitely be pleased to hear about this transaction.

Before the Collectors got there, however, Narom needed to check one last thing. Putting a hand up to the side of his helmet, he activated his com. "Stanley, give me a sitrep." Stanley had been assigned to watch the mercs' rear, in case they had been followed. After all, on Omega, paranoia was a survival trait, even for an organization like the Blue Suns. Vorcha, rival mercs, and even the minions of Arsskia, the self-proclaimed "pirate queen" of Omega (and no one had attempted to dethrone her for nearly three decades. Not after the last time, anyway) could want the slaves for... whatever reason. They weren't exactly the best around. Either way, it paid to be careful. And Narom enjoyed getting paid, even in a metaphorical sense. Soon enough, he got a reply. Only, Stanley seemed... off, somehow. "Uh... everything's... clear here... sir. Nothing... moving..." Narom paused. Stanley's speech was slow and halting, as if he wasn't sure how to use his mouth. "Uh... Stan? You okay?" "...roger roger..." Yeah, definitely off...

"Stan, get your a** over here," Narom said, slightly annoyed. He didn't need this right now. They had an important trade to pull off...

Arachnid resistance appeared to lighten, at least for the moment. They regrouped, closer to the chamber of the Queen and Brain Bug, prepared for a last ditch defense of their hive...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:23 am

In one of the small outlying villages on Sythiinmartyr, numerous Saurians hunted for prey and worked hard on preparing for the daily sacrifice. The ocean glistened a vibrant blue, as many went to go fishing in the insland se. It was a bright, colorful day, with many surprises in store for the planet's inhabitants.

And not all the surprises were good.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 am

A single, massive ship, like a gigantic termite mound with engines, cruised through space, making a beeline for Sythiinmartyr. It wasn't a human planet, but the Collectors weren't going to be picky. Not at this late stage...

Soon enough, Stanley arrived, moving through a small corridor and out into the crate-strewn warehouse, walking towards the rest of the mercs. Narom could tell by his stiff, too-straight movements that something was wrong, even though he couldn't see the man's face thanks to the helmet he wore. The Legionnaire turned to the approaching merc. "What hell is going on, Stan? We really don't have time with whatever game you're playing!" Stan looked around awkwardly. "Uh... roger... roger, sir, I... am just... nervous..." "And will you stop with that 'roger roger' crap? It's creeping me out!" Stanley paused, as if he had heard something else entirely. "I assure... you... sir, that... won't... be a problem... for you... anymore..." As he spoke, his voice warbled like static interference, before turning abruptly deep and mechanical. "What the he--" Narom didn't get any further, as the Stan-imposter took his Predator heavy pistol from his hip and fired a single round into the Legionnaire's skull. At such close range, Narom's shields couldn't block the shot, and his helmet didn't fare much better either. Even as Narom slumped to the ground, his killer was already on the move, moving far too quickly for a normal human being. The rest of the Blue Suns mercs raised their assault rifles and opened fire, but the attacker was too quick, rolling behind crate before any rounds could hit. He periodically popped up from cover and fired a few rounds at the mercs, but it wasn't until they noticed the other shapes emerging from the corridor did they realize just what was going on. "Ambush! Ambush! Open fire! Take those b**tards ou-- aagh!" The merc toppled backwards as a blood-red blaster bol slammed into his chest, the BX-series Commando Droids quickly taking cover and opening fire from all angles, careful not to hit the bound and gagged (and panicking) slaves...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:11 am

The sight of a strange object enterign atmosphere was visible from many parts of the massive, heavily jungled planet. Those in Sythiinmatyr's capitol city looked up at the odd shape. indeed, most saurians looked upon the strange object, unsure as to what it was. The towns and cities crawled to a stop in production, as everyone locked their gazes upon the massive ship entering atmosphere. Confusion and curiousity had been pirked in the sapient population, as they all waited with bated breath for what was to come...

Fhlr-Kahn, Emperor of the Saurians, knew he had to do something, but wasn't sure when of if it would land. So instead, the emperoro played the waiting game...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:26 am

The Collector cruiser avoided the larger towns. They did not need unnecessary resistance. A smaller village would do for now. They would have to be quick, of course. Once the natives realized that they were under attack, they would move on their landing zone and attempt to fight back. They needed minimum casualties, so they settled on the standard procedure: a wave of Seeker swarms to paralyze the village inhabitants in minutes, then send in Drones and Husks to collect their new specimens. Already, a dark cloud of Seekers emerged from the approaching craft, heading straight for the village. Harbinger was interested in what these "Saurians" had to offer...

The Blue Suns mercs, despite losing their captain, managed to fight back relatively well, spreading out to take their own cover and thinning out the concentration of incoming blasterfire. Two mercs, taking cover behind the same inactive crate transport, traded remarks between bouts of gunfire that they exchanged with the droids. "What the heel are those things? I've never seen any kind of mech like that on this station!" "They're TGDA droids, I think! Elite units. I think I heard some talk about these guys from some of Arsskia's guys. THey belong to General Grievous!" "Grievous?!" the other merc replied incredulously. "What would he be doing in the Terminus Systems?" "I don't know, but we better-- look out!" Unfortunately, it was far too late for warnings.

"Stanley," now bereft of his Blue Suns disguise, leaped atop the platform-like transport, the Commando Captain already brandishing his Vibrosword. It only took a couple swings to cut the two surprised mercs down, before the Captain moved to take their cover and prepared to flank the rest of the Blue Suns forces. An explosion from the other side of the warehouse (complete with two unfortunate mercs being flung into the air) revealed that another Commando had managed to pull the same maneuver, courtesy of a well-placed thermal detonator. The pincer movement was working just as planned...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:34 am

The bulky reptilian homonids were unaware of the miniscule insectoid creatures descending upon their remote village. Even still, their thick hides would help stave off the little critters for a couple seconds.

Then, the tiny creatures struck.

In minutes, the village was in hysteria. Saurians all over began panicking, trying to figth off the massive swarm of insects with what they had. Every saurian in the village was assulted, and many of the animals panicked and fled into the jungles surrounding the village. The saurians thrashed about wildly, figthnig the paralysis inducing machines, but they all eventually succumbed. In a matter of minutes, the whole village was incapacitated....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:19 am

The Saurians, frozen in orange, glowing stasis fields, were helpless as the Collector Cruiser landed less than a mile from the village perimeter, engine pointed towards the ground like a rocket. The Collectors themselves began to buzz down into the village on their insectoid wings, the humanoid aliens clutching organic-looking rifles in their clawed hands. The four yellow eyes on each of their wide heads scanned the village, and the creatures began to move in, preparing to stay true to their namesake. The Seeker swarms, their jobs done, dispersed, heading back to the ship. The Husks would take longer to arrive, being forced to move on foot. Of course, they had plenty of time before any resistance arrived anyway...

The fight was over quickly, thanks to the Commando Droids' armor and skill. Only one had actually fallen, thanks to a lucky headshot from one merc's Vindicator battle rifle. As the Commandos established a perimeter around the hapless human slaves, they turned to see the hulking, cloaked form of General Grievous stomp in on his taloned, mechanical feet.

The Trandoshan cyborg scanned the battlefield with his yellow, reptilian eyes, then waved a hand at the Commando Captain, who quickly moved towards him. "343! Get your troops to put on the less-damaged armor and take the mercs' weapons. We need to sell the ruse for only a short while." 343 nodded once. "Roger roger," he droned, moving to give his fellow Commandos orders. Grievous folded his clawed hands behind his back, staring impassively at the slaves and dead mercs...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:34 am

Fhlr-Kahn eyed the ship cautiously as it disappeared in the deep recesses of the Sythiinmatyr jungle. A commander came up to Fhlr-Kahn at that moment.

"Shall I send a skimisher force, my lord?"

"Yes," the saurian emperor replied. "I don't like the look of that ship."

"You never like the look of any ship, sire," the commander growled.

"Well, when i was your age, commander," the emperor hissed angrily, his eyes narrowing angrily, "An extraterrestrial ship meant that more colonists were comnig to slaughter our species and steal our resources. Now go- go and find that ship's intentions out!"

The commander bows with both fear and respect before he went to go gather some Liinrette riders to head to the ship's location, unaware of its intentions...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard