Monster Hunter E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Iceking » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:55 pm

an hour later, ice fang stood up and hissed to most of the sentries:"i am about to go on a hunt and i request that some of you come with me.* 6 sentries walked over to their leader and stood beside him. with a nod to those staying behind, he and his hunting group set out to search for a popo or an akenta.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:27 pm

Having followed there tracks, Arathorn followed them, catching sight of Siegfried and Reaver. He walked towards them, moving his arms a bit to losen up. He looked at his brother as they looked towards each other but they said nothing. Arathorn then continued walking as he neared the two of them before he then called out..

"Found anything, any luck at all" He asked.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Reaver gestured to Arathorn to get down and stay quiet, then pointed to a mound of stone in the center of the lava lake...
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Iceking » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:33 pm

moribalken moved his wings and took flight again. however, he was only doing it so that he could easily return to his ledge again. once he landed on it, he lay down but did not close his eyes. he was simply resting and at the same time, keeping watch. if those hunters entered his terriotry, they would suffer at his rage.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:36 pm

Mark got the idea as the Strife brothers bont bent down...the noticed mound of stone, it was bound to be it. Still it was untouchable in that lava pool.

Whispering, Arathorn looked towards it, his eyes narrowingly as he shifted a bit in his dark armor. "So, how we going to get it.." Mark asked as if he read Arathorn's mind, saying right before his brother. Still Arathorn was more likely going to say, How do we get to kill it..Mark looked towards Reaver to see his response.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:41 pm

got to go be back soon)

Reaver leaped over the boulder they were behind and began to charge toward the lava. In the last few moments he ducked and scooped up a stone as he was running and threw it as far as he could as he neared the edge of the lake. The stone made contact, a sqaure hit. At first nothing, then rumbling, and in seconds the massive black stone wyvern burst from the lava roaring in the air. It turned and looked upon its attacker and began charging after him. Reaver whirled and made a mad-dash toward his allies with half a smile...
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Anaclagon » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:46 pm

"Come on, I'll circle around and aim for the tail then move again then move again for his stomach, you aim for head...bash it in" Arathorn said as he grabbed his sword and began to run towards the creature, dashing off to the side as mark followed, running straight at it..

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:28 pm

When Reaver saw his fellow hunters coming he braced his feet and slid to a halt while simultanoesly puuling his sword over his shoulder. The Gravios had caught up but before it could get a bite in Reaver slammed his SRS into the wyverns jaw causing it to stagger and swerve out of the way...
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:04 am

He had finally reached home. he sighed as he walked through the familiar town and into his own home, a small, cozy place, a small bed on the right, a large chest to the left, a wide Bulldrome hide carpet covering the ground between him and the kitchen. he had returned the Goods-Carriers he borrowed to their owner, a man whose business it was to rent them off to people for set fees. he offloaded his goods into the chst, having three other chests in various parts of the room, though this was the biggest, and carried the majority of his current supplies. he had recently sold off everything he had, after a particularly disasterous series of hunts against a very powerful black Gravios. he had finally killed it, but the expenses that were to be paid off were too great. now, he was rebuilding his stocks on things he definately was sure he could handle...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:42 am

As the Gravios staggered. Arathorn came bursting out as he slammed his sword down the middle, slashing at the tail of the Wyvern, the powerful blade easily slicing through its unprotected area as the Dragon Armored warrior prepare to circle around and go for the chest... as Siegfried then spun around and slammed his hammer into the Wyvern's chest area with immense, pounding force.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:51 am

ice fang and his hunting group began their search at an area where they had seen small groups of popos gather to feed on mountain herbs. the scales of the giadrome allowed him to blend in with the snow and his way of walking was almost like a ghost as he moved silently across the landscape. he picked up the scent of a popo and growled to the hunting group:"follow me and stay quiet. we don't want to alert a tigrex or a blagonga that we are out of areas where they can't reach us."
Last edited by Iceking on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:22 am

*thump thump thump*

Saphire wanders the lonely expances of the deep forest zone. He sniffs the ground, and flies his up into the air. In the distance he spots a herd of aptonoths. The hungry Rathalos swoops down on his prey and disperses the herd. As the aptonoths run, he tackles one to the ground. He kills it with a slash of his claws and flies away with his prey to his den, high up in the mountains.

OOC: Yes, I know it hasn't been posted in for a while, but I just couldn't resist posting in here.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:21 am

After walking on slowly for an hour due to frequently taking cover behind any rocks extensions they could find, Ice fang and his hunting group spotted a trio of Popos, consisting of two adults and a younger one. The herbivores had their backs turned to the carnivores, but they still kept glancing up between every few mouthfuls of food. Quickly spotting an extension from a nearby rock wall that could hide them, the Giadrome and the Giaprey quietly darted behind it, with Icefang sticking his head out to make sure that their movements hadn't been heard. To his relief, the Popos hadn't heard the noises of their movement, too busy feeding at the time the smaller creatures had moved...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 am

Saphire eats his prey in 10 minutes. the azure rathalos' cheeks were stainedwith the blood of the aptonoth. The Rathalos looks arouns his den, blood dripping out of his maw, lets out a small growl and soars out of his lair. He flies out into the forest and gets a drink of water from the lake.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Icefang turned to the Giaprey and hissed quietly:"They didn't hear our movement. I'll look out again and if they're heads are lowered, then Follow me when I start to run. We'll take one of the adults." The smaller carnivores nodded to their leader and watched as he stuck his head out again to see if the Popos had their heads lowered. The Giadrome saw that they did and quickly began to run toward the three herbivores. Upon seeing their leader dart off, the rest of the hunting group quickly followed suit. The popos faintly heard the sound of running feet and upon glancing up, saw a pack of 7 carnivores running toward them and they were already at an uncomfortable distance. Quickly turning, the herbivores began to run. Icefang ran in the direction of the nearest adult and once he was in jumping distance of it's neck, leaped forward and latched onto it, raking his sickle shaped toe claws down the side of it's neck that he was latched onto, managing to slash the jungular vein. The herbivores movement began to slow and just before it fell onto it's side, the Giadrome jumped off, the rest of the group breaking off their pursuit of the other two targets, which continuied to run without looking back. With a hiss of satisfaction, Icefang began to feed upon the kill he had made, the smaller Giaprey now gathering on the body and starting to eat their share of the corpse...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:25 am

The wind soars past Saphire's head as he looks down on the forest and hills. He flies across the vast landscape, leaving it behind him as he searches for a new home.

"Stupid hunters," Saphire growls to himself, "They destroyed my cave with their explosives. That one in the lobster armor tasted good, though."

Saphire burps and a lobster helmet flies out of his mouth.

"Well, I was getting too big for the cave, anyways. I must find myself a new home."

Saphire continues to soar through the air, searching for a new place to call home.

Elsewhere, with Ice fang and his pack:

Threshold eats the Popo corpse. He swallows big lump of meat, and hisses to Ice fang, "Ice Fang, my pack leader, this is a mighty feast that we have gotten. A glorious feast, indeed."

After hissing this, Threshold returns to eating some of the Popo.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:01 pm

Icefang growled to Threshold:"I'm pleased that you're enjoying this meal." With this, he resumed feedin upon the dead Popo, tearing away a piece of flesh from it's right front leg. Three of the Giaprey that had come on the hunt were always glancing about between mouthfuls, wary in case the smell of the kill attracted a more dangerous creature such as a Tigrex or a Rajang...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:21 am

*flap flap flap*

Saphire soars across the sky, swooping down into the jungly terrain. He spots a nice, empty spot to land and plops himself onto the ground. He sniffs the air, and is suddenly charged by a bullfango. Saphire reacts by slashing its face with his poisonous claws. The bullfango dies from the poison, allowing the wyvern to eat.......

In the icy landscape:

Threshold rips a big, bloody chunk of flesh and gullps it down. He sniffs the air around him, and glances behind him. Threshold feels uncomfortable being so exposed and out in the open, but he knows that Ice fang and company will help him out if he is in dire need. Anyways, he can kill anything that comes his way, anywho by himself, ussually, unless it was a popo or a wyvern......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:03 am

After feeding for several more minutes, Icefang had eaten his fill from the corpse and waited for the rest of the hunting group to finish eating before they journyed back to their cave. In the Giadrome's jaws was a large chunk of meet that he had saved for his young to eat...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Feasting on his prey, Saphire pays no heed to anything else around him. Suddenly, , Saphire feels a pair of sharp claws sinking into his skin. He angles his head to see an ioprey. He shrugs it off and it flees. Saphire turns forward and spots a lone iodrome running away. Hungry and angry, Sahpire flies at the iodrome and slams it to the ground. The iodrome tries to escape in vain, and Saphire bites its head off with a satisfying crunch. Saphire then devours the iodrome quickly, noticing some ioprey fleeing from the loss of their pack leader...........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard