Monster Hunter E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:37 pm

not far from the Azure Rathalos, some white and red armour could be seen lying amidst millions of scorched wooden splinters, the scent of death strong on the armour. it was no longer in it's own ground. another predator was stalking this area...if only temporarily...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:24 am

The Azure Rathalos senses something's approach, he turns around to look for the potential threat. However, Sahpire does not see anything, and decides to return to devouring the dead Iodrome...........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:43 am

Icefang continued to wait patiently for Threshold to finish eating. At this time, almost all of the hunting group save for Threshold had eaten their fills and were busy acting as sentries while they waited until they were all ready to return to the cave...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:46 am

Threshold finishes devouring his prey and hisses to Ice Fang, "I am ready to go when you are, Ice Fang." Threshold stands guard with the rest of the pack.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:09 am

Icefang nodded to Threshold, then began to walk in the direction he and the hunting group had come to get to the area where they had made the kill, the rest of the group alert for any sign that a large predator was nearby or approaching...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:38 am

Threshold follows Ice Fang along, watching out for any possible threats. He sniffs the air, and hisses, "I just hope here aren't any surpirses today....."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am

a large shadow streaked across the sky above the Azure Ratholos as a booming roar echoed throughout the jungle terrain, the owner disappearing over the jungle canopy as a distant thump marked it's landing...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:44 am

One of the Giaprey hissed to Threshold:"I doubt we'll run into any thing that will act aggressive towards us, but we'll be less likely to meet a Tigrex or other large predator once we've put a good amount of distance between ourselves and what's left of our kill." The Giaprey that had spoken knew all too well of how many of the larger predators were willing to face down even a group of Giaprey if it meant the chance of getting an easy meal...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:07 am

Saphire, hearing the loud thump, turns towards the sound and walks over to the source of the noise. To show he means beuisness to whatever made the sound, Saphire lets out a bloodcurdling screech that is loud enough to be heard for miles around.

Threshold nods and growls, "I hope you are right, my friend." The young Giaprey continues following Icefang.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:40 am

a rattling snarl came from the trees, slowly being pushed aside as a stream of white flames incinerated what was left, the burning trees being toppled by a swing from the silver beast's head, Hades stepping forward, burning eyes gazing at the Azure Los irritably, the white scar across his brow armour contrasting sharply with the black armour surrounding the eye...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Upon spotting the silver Rathalos, Saphire lets out another ear-splitting scream and spits a fireball straight towards the rathalos' face.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Hades snarled, leaping up and into the air, the fireball whizzing past beneath him as he countered with his own fireball, the orb of white flames swirling as some of the leaves in it's path were set ablaze, the fireball closing on the Azure Los...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:06 am

Saphire backs up just in time for the fireball to whizz by his face. The Azure Rathalos roars and flies up in the air. He flies straight towards the silver Rathalos and slashes its chest with its claws.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:17 am

Hades countered by clamping his jaws shut around the Azure Los' neck, stopping his wings and swinging his tail ot one side, causing them to flip in mid air and plummet from the sky, the Azure Los beneath him, Hades shifting his feet between himself and the other Wyvern and kicking off, launching it downwards as he beat his wings to gain lift, watching the falling Azure Rathalos from above, a fireball being sent after the plummeting wyvern...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Wounded, but not done yet, the Azure Rathalos hits the ground and is struck with the fireball. Saphire smirks at the smaller, but more powerful, silver Rathalos. He Flies up the Hades' level, ready to attack.

OOC: We were experiencing technical difficulties.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Hades meanwhile had proceeded to circle the Azure Ratholos, a thick stream of napalm like white flames being blasted forward onto the incoming Los, the Hell-Binder having no intention of giving the other predator a break with which to attack...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:41 am

The flames do nothing more than fuel the flames for Saphire's rage. Saphire flies towards the silver Rathalos, the flames still hitting him, and grabs onto the wyvern's neck. With an angry bellow, Saphire bites down on the Silver Rathalos' back, and tosses him through the air, "encouraging" him to leave by spitting 3 fireballs in his direction.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:07 am

(OOC, Its not your Gia IK)

As the snow storm raged in the high mountains near the village of Pokke, soft crunching could be heard as something made its way across the blanket of cold, while the down pour of ice battered down about the area. A thick gloved hand scooped up some snow. The snow had splotches of blood red liquid, paint drippings. "Ah, so my prey has come through here!" Abith said in a whisper, recalling the moment he threw the paint ball into the white hide of the raptor like creature, before taking a long whiff of the snow he held. "The smell of!-" He began to say before shuddering. "Agh! Some of it went up my nose!" Shaking his head, Abith got up from his crouched stance and darted across the snow covered area to the other flat side around the rock spire, his target, a Giadrome...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:55 am

flipping in mid air, Hades counters the fireballs with one of his own, the seering white, oddly large fireball causing a large explosion of flames in mid air, engulfing and stopping the three fireballs, the silver Wyvern exploding out of the cloud of smoke and colliding claws first with the Azure Los, talons ripping into the Wyvern's armour, venom seeping through into the wounds as the Los kicked off, causing the Azure Ratholos to lose control of it's flight, Hades flipping backwards with the force of it as another fireball slammed into the Azure's face; a parting gift. Hades was a roamer, but when he was in an area he didn't take kindly to intruders attempting to see him off....he'd kill the younger, less experienced Azure if nessecary...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:48 pm

The Azure Rathalos falls out of the sky and into the river with a loud splash. the force of the fall scares away a young plesioth and a whole school of fish. "Alright, this rathalos's pissing me off," Saphire thinks.

The Azure Rathalos opens his maw and spits a turrent of fireballs at Hades.
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard