Monster Hunter E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Iceking » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:25 am

The hit Giaprey hissed in pain from the blow, a cut on it's stomach area. Icefang leaped onto the Bulldrome while it was distraced and began to rake it's flesh with his toe claws in addition to biting it with his teeth...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:34 am

The Bulldrome roars in pain from the claws, its belly beginning to be disembowled. The massive boar-like monstrosity attempts to slam Icefang into the cave wall, like what it did to Threshold........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:56 am

After having seen what happened to Threshold, Icefang leapt off as the Bulldrome began to flail. Landing nimbly on his feet, he waited for the Bulldrome to stop flailing, readying himself in case it decided to charge...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:01 am

The Bulldrome focuses on Icefang again, drawing its foot back, ready to charge. Threshold, however, spits his ice spit onto the Bulldrome catching its attention long enough for Icefang to do something to it..........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:08 am

Leaping back onto the Bulldrome, Icefang once more hacked away at it with his foot claws, now using his hand claws as well...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:16 am

The Bulldrome falls to the ground, blood pooling under the mighty beast. With one last roar, the creature goes limp...........

Threshold gets to his feet, an obvious limp in his gait.

"Wow Icefang.... I'm impressed. You took that beast down almost completely by yourself!!!"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:18 am

Iceking growled:"A Bulldrome is something I can take down myself. Now, Are you alright Threshold?"
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:28 am

"Yeah, I'm fine. He just dislodged my leg joint....... I don't know how long it will take for me to recover......."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:33 am

Icefang nodded, then turned to the second injured Giaprey and growled:"What about you, Chillmaw?" Chillmaw hissed:"It isn't as bad as it could be." Now that the danger was over and the two wounded had revealed that their wounds weren't serious, several of the other Giaprey approached the Bulldrome's corpse and began to feed, mainly because they wanted to finish the body before it's smell attracted a larger predator, but also because some by now had been starting to get hungry...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 am

Threshold limps over to the bulldrome, feeling that he has deserved a peice of the beast........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:49 am

The rest of the Giaprey that were feeding made room for Threshold so he could get a chance to feed. Icefang, not feeling hungry, had taken up sentry duty at the enterance of the cave, a pair of Giaprey standing guard with him...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:01 am

Threshold eats a decent amount of meat, hoping that he can hunt again sometime soon.

Grond, having eaten his fill of the cephalos, decides that it is time for him to resume his hunt for the giapreys. The Tigrex spreads his fell wings and begins his flight up into the blue yonder, flying towards the tundra.........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Thu May 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Chillmaw tore a strip of meat away from the neck of the Bulldrome before swallowing it whole. Threshold seemed to be ok despite the injury, but every pack member knew that Threshold wouldn't be going hunting until his wound healed and if an injured pack member didn't want to wait until they were back to full strength before hunting, Icefang would order them to do so...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri May 14, 2010 2:49 am

Threshold limps over to Icefang.

"Icefang..... how long do you think it will take before I can hunt again?"

Grond flies over the lands, flying towards the high mountains, the desert passing by below him, and he begins to fly over the jungle towards the mountains........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Fri May 14, 2010 2:55 am

Icefang looked at Threshold, then growled:"After the way you were slammed and the fact that it was a Bulldrome, I'm guessing that it will be 4 days before you can hunt again."
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri May 14, 2010 3:03 am

Threshold nods to Icefang.

"I hope so............"

Threshold sniffs around a bit before lying down.....

Grond continues to fly overhead, the wyvern lnearing his landing spot.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Fri May 14, 2010 3:09 am

Icefang watched as Threshold lay down, the resumed his watch as sentry with the two Giaprey near the enterance. After the intrusion of the Bulldrome, he intended to have at least 3 sentries active at one time during the night so as to prevent them from being suprised again...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri May 14, 2010 3:13 am

Grond reaches the summit of the mountain area, landing on top of it. The mssive Tigrex looks around the area before snorting to himself.

"This looks to be a good day...... a day to kill!!"

The Tigrex snarls before beginning to climb down the mountain.

Threshold stirs in his sleep, apearing to be uncomfortable.......
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Fri May 14, 2010 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Fri May 14, 2010 3:17 am

Chillmaw noticed Threshold twitching in an uncomfortable way, which could only mean his pack mate was having a nightmare. He walked over to the sleeping Giaprey, prepared to wake him up if it became clear that the nightmare wasn't going to end quickly...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri May 14, 2010 3:22 am

Threshold awakens from his sleep visibly shaken.

"That tigrex..... I had a dream that he was coming to get us all....."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard