Monster Hunter E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Iceking » Fri May 14, 2010 3:27 am

Chillmaw growled to Threshold:"Perhaps we will see that Tigrex one day and need to fight for our lives against it, but not now, Threshold. Calm yourself, for we cannot be certain of what will happen later in this day or the next. Maybe something notable will happen, maybe nothing notable will happen."
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri May 14, 2010 3:32 am

Threshold nods.

"I am sorry for disturbing you........"

threshold falls back asleep......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Fri May 14, 2010 3:36 am

Before Threshold fell back to sleep, Chillmaw growled:"You didn't disturbed me, I simply told you that to help you push that nightmare out of your mind."

Leaftooth beat her wings, rising into the air easily. It wasn't long before the Rathian was above the only enterance to her lair:The opening at the top. She was thirsty and now that her young had been fed, she flew off to the northwest, heading for the river that she knew was the closest to her nest...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri May 14, 2010 3:40 am

Threshold nods as he falls asleep.......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby slashmaster101 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:09 pm

name: Leviathan
species: Lagiacrus
abilities: Lightning Ball , able to fight like any land creature in or out of water.
personality: easygoing, but not afraid to fight.
description: When Leviathan is fully sunbathed, he turns a dry grayish-blue color and his dermal spikes turn a pale red. When he returns to the water, Leviathan regains a striking deep blue coloration and his spikes return to their original color of a very light beige.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 am

OOC: There's a profile thread for a reason, slashmaster.

Saphire awakens in his jungle lair. Hungry, the large Rathalos flies off to find something to eat........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby slashmaster101 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:16 pm

A lone Epioth swam quickly and silently always on the look out for danger but it was unaware of the large shadow that moved slowly toward it. but just out of its eye it could see the danger but it was to late as a large Lagiacrus swam, full speed at the pleiosour like monster the sheer force of the impact snapping it's spine as the predator swerved and snatched his kill and brought it to the island he called home.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Iceking » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:50 am

Leaftooth lowered her head, taking in a mouthful of water from the river which she now stood in the shallowest water of. Between drinks, she frequently glanced at the water, knowing the ambush methods that Lagiacrus were fond of using to attack wyverns the size of her kind or smaller. The eyes of the Lagis often gave them away if they were on the surface and were seen by a watchful creature, but the Rathian knew what the amphibious creatures would do to counter that...

The Bulldrome body was now mostly stripped of meat, most of the Giaprey pack having eaten their fill now. Icefang was still on guard at the enterance with the other two sentries, taking somre comfort that for now, everything seemed to be going back to how it had been prior to the Bulldrome intrusion...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:54 am

A roar of power rings through the mountain range as Grond, the monstrous tigrex, slays a popo, the poor dumb beast being unable to defeat its vastly more powerful foe. The cut that goes across his left eye seems to glisten with hateful energy as the tigrex voraciously devours the popo.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 am

Icefang's heard jerked up at the sound of a faint roar. "A Tigrex", he hissed to himself, seeing the other two sentries also notice the roar. The cave was two small for any Tigrex save a hatchling or juvenile to enter, but that wouldn't make the situation any less frightening if the owner of the roar was pacing about outside the cave. The leader of the pack hoped silently that the Tigrex would find something large enough to satisfy it's hunger and if it did by any chance come by the cave, lose interest in the Giaprey pack and leave them alone...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:04 am

Threshold's eyes pop open, the giaprey getting up to his feet. His leg still hurt. That didn't make the situation any better...........

"I hope it's not the same one," Threshold hisses to himself.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:06 am

Icefang overheard Threshold's hiss and glanced back at him, hissing "If it is the same Tigrex that killed your family, then I'm willing to leave a mark on it if it decides to attack us."
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:09 am

Threshold nods to Icefang.

"It might be..... I'm hoping it isn't, and if it is, that it forgot....."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby slashmaster101 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:11 am

Leviathan growled with pleasure as he toar into his prey, nearby the bush's parted to reavel a hunter armed with a hammer. Leviathan roared at him and fired a lightning ball that cooked the hunter as Leviathan returned to eating his long tail smacking the humans corpse into the water
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:47 am

In a large village, about 3 miles away from the Tigrex's location, the local bar was in an uproar. many people were crowded around a single poster, punching and brawling with each other to see just what the poster had on it. That, commotion, however, came to an end rather quickly when the doors to the bar swung upen, and a tall figure in Lagiacrus armor entered the bar, a large hammer covered in Royal Ludroth skin attached to the back of her armor. The bar became silent, everyone quickly stopped their brawling an dstood up, as the hunter made ehr way to the poster, everyone in there parted to give her passage. "Who on earth is that Hunter?" one of the men asked, only for a quick punch to hit him in the stomach from another man there. "That's Midori, one of our newest Monster Hunters here. She's a bit fresh behind the ears, but she seems to be quite the hunter, atleast that's what I think. she frequently comes here, becuase this village is her home." The older man responded...
Last edited by Giratina93 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:00 am

Saphire flies over the jugnle zone before landing in a small, heavily forested area, a young plesioth in his claws, the small creature having gotten its neck broken by Saphire. The Rathalos smiles before digging into his prey, his red eyes rolling back into his head, turning white......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:06 am

Midori grabbed the poster, before reading the poster to herself. 'A large Tigrex has been spotted patrolling the area around the village. Many people don't feel comftorable with such a powerful beast near the village. If the creature could be driven off to elsewhere, captured and relocated, or even killed, then the thanks of the villagers be upon the hunter whom accomplishes this task. Sighned, the village chief', Midori read to herself silently, a smile spreading across her face. She had faced Tigrex's before, and she knew how tough they were. Usually, she had the help of other hunters against them, but since she hadn't noticed any other hunters in the village, it would appear as though she would have to do the hard work herself... She already had what she needed for this kind of mission, so stocking up on supplies wouldn't be needed. The girl turned around and walked out of the bar, into the lightly snowing outside, toward the village gates...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Blood stains the ice the tigrex stand upon, the grisly remains of his popo prey having been scattered. Grond growls low before flying up and heading off higher into the mountain range........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby slashmaster101 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Jacob saw a girl in lagarious armor and a hammer leaving the village looking like she was about to embark on a quest. he ran up to her and asked " are you on a quest and if you are could come with you. oh how rude of me my name is jacob scythe" then the 20 year old reached out to shake the girl's hand.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Midori turned to face the young man. She knew perfectly well that she'd need all the help she could get, especially against a Tigrex... " Of course you can come with me and help me out, just so long as you aren't a hindrance or rush it blindly... My name's Midori." the girl said. She remembered all too well the last time she went off to face a Tigrex when she was in a group. She had told her team numerous times about what they had to do beforehand, yet when the time came and she went through the gameplan with them, one of them, a boy slightly older than Jacob's age, had charged in there blindly while shouting, 'Alright chums, let's do this'. That quest had ended in failure, all thanks to that man, Leeroy Jenkins. Right now, Midori didn't want Jacob to be that kind of person... She didn't want him to be a Leeroy...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard