Skull Island RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Anaclagon » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:48 pm

Tyrant continued to walk, shaking the earth underneath him. Leaves brushed against his armor hide, his crimson eyes glaring dead forward. A low, fierce snarl came from the gigantic Rex as he began to follow the river, entering a real dense part of the jungle. The open fields lay usually the bigger prey but a snack was simple for the beast. In places like this..one could go many days without food, it was best to constantly replenish energy and food. Tyrant continued to follow the river..sounds echoing from the deeper part of the jungle..clearly food was not far.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby chook151 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:23 am

Fleshripper swam through the murky waters. He had just been digesting his meal, and was yet again hungry. He saw a large gaur, probably stray from its herd, that had wandered into the swamps. the enourmous fish-predator pushed himself up through the sludge of the waterbanks, the sound of bugs scuttling away and birds shrieking echoing through the air. The gaur reacted madly, not seeing fleshripper yet and tried to run away. Its hooves pushed the muck too hard and its started to slip into the swamp. Lunging out from behind the large tree, the top half of fleshripper was only seen as a red ,brown-grey blur as its teeth struck and grabbed the gaur's hide and whipping it into he swamp. Again swallowing the top half of the eviscerated, mutilated corpse, for the other would be snatched by scavengers, He decended into his cave once more.
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:53 am

The Ferrucutus breathed out one last time, struggling violently against its attacker, before laying completely still. Snarling in satisfaction, Destivus stepped back, looking up to see that the majority of the herd had moved away after the large male Ferrucutus lay dead. Massive jaws biting into the carcass, the Vastosaurus took a few large bites from the carcass, still not exactly hungry, but would never waste a free meal. After finishing the last chunk of meat, Destivus turned, heading off toward the other end of his territory, hoping to avoid the rest of the Ferrucutus...
TyrannoTitan

Postby boswell25 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:03 am

Name:Grinder
Species:Weta-Rex Deinacrida - "Terrible-Cricket King"
Length:3
Height:2
Weight:120
Wingspan (If has winged):N/A
Personality:Shows almost no emotion,But can be very friendly if he chooses to.
Description:A dull grey back,an orange tinged stomach,and missing one eye.
History(Optional):Grinder is your typical Weta-Rex,save for the fact he had absolutely no intentions of mating for some time.However,his swarm had suffered a massive blow when a clumsy V-rex tumbled into the chasm,having crushed about 100 members of his swarm while they were feasting.The damage it caused afterward made that seem like nothing.It had went on a rampage for some time until it was finally taken down.Grinder had lost his eye from an accidental swipe from another family member during this battle.This attack left him as the leader,and his swarm about 400short.

(I'm a noob,so pardon me if i screw up.)

Edit:i noticed that my guy's name was already being used,so i changed it.

Edit 2:I also noticed that i may confuse people with my guy's swarm only having 10 or so members,so i put a description that is probably pretty stupid,but its better than nothing.Also,it gives my character some background.The number he lost was 400 because swarm IN the hundreds probably means more than just 200.
Last edited by boswell25 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:07 am

OOC: Profile looks fine. Just remember not to double post...its a persistent problem lately.

The rest of Destrivus's trip was uneventful, getting to the safety of the heart of the territory in no time. Smelling the air one last time, the V-rex lay down in a small patch of trees, shielding from view for the most part, resting within the trees for the moment...
TyrannoTitan

Re: Skull Island RPG

Postby Iceking » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Name:grey spine
Species:Peracerdon exitialis
Length:12 feet
Height:6 feet
weight:500 pounds
Description:Has grey spines while the rest of his body is a mixture of light green and orange scales.
Personality:Not very social, he generally keeps to himself and feels that he doesn't need allies.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby chook151 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Fleshripper pushed his ugly, lumped head out of the water, sending various animals screeching away. a small waterway, just large enough for him to swim through , had opened up last night. Many large blurs and fish were swimming through it, eager to get away from the giant pirahnadon. He pushed his body through the slush, green water and wriggled himself into the waterway. He was definately not going to lose his prey this time.
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Iceking » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Grey spine was standing in ocean water that was about halfway up to his knees, waiting for a fish to come within range of a lunge. He was well aware of the risks of other predators possibly trying to attack him while he was hunting, but it was a risk he was willing to take. The eyes of the predator were carefully watching the water, patiently waiting for movement that would reveal a fish was near him...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:25 am

It’s been a few weeks which sped quickly in Tyrant’s life. Aggressiveness…ferocity, these traits were intensified over the period of time but with reason. The gigantic V-Rex had at last found himself a mate. With now somebody else besides himself, The Rex continued to kill more often and a have a lesser tolerance for carnivores. Food was needed for the two of them. After a week of the two being together…it was time they had a true feast. They needed a bigger target. The female was smaller which allowed for the two to be distinguished.

The pair walked next to each other…slowly…their dark thick armor like hide not only protected them but also served as a useful tool when it came to hunting. Just several days before, several hatchling Ventosaurs served as a meal but that wasn’t enough to feed the two Rexes. The earth shook under the combined weight as the two proceeded to move a bit faster, they could smell their prey just before them.

After several moments walking…the hungry pair of eyes stared towards a single, elderly Brontosaurs that strayed of the herd..lagging behind. While attacking such a creature along was of immense difficulty…but with his mate alongside him, they would have no problem using their evolved jaws to make themselves a meal out of the herbivore. The Brontosaurs lowered its head…taking a drink out of the river before the massive creature walked on forward, following the herd. The Brontosaurs was rather close to the jungle’s edge which gave the V-Rexes an advantage. After a brief conversation…the two began to separate, putting their plan into action.

In a merciless burst of speed…Tyrant appeared ripping out of the nearby jungle. The edge of the jungle and the Brontosaurs were just separated by a few meters. The V-Rex sank its massive jaws on the base of the neck of the creature…the teeth slicing through muscles, veins and whatever was in the way. Great amount of pressure was placed in…attempting to crush the life out of the creature. The elderly Brontosaurs let out a weak wail, crying for help but the shock from the attack was leaving it almost consumed in fear. As Tyrant used his strength to try and bring down the struggling creature…the female Rex lunged out of the forest, sinking its teeth into the body of the creature while her massive leg talons were brought up to slash into the belly of the creature.

There was a struggle as the head panicked at the first sight and began to leave their own herd member to its fate. The evolved jaws finally took effect as the Brontosaurs fell dead…the bones where Tyrant’s bite had been crushed while all muscles in the area were torn and sliced. The belly of the creature was bleeding greatly from the talon slashes from the female. A combined blasts of victorious roars echoed from the two as they hungrily proceeded to eat…

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:39 am

Ooc:I've decided to rename bone breaker scarleg so his name doesn't sound like i'm making a SI rip off of crusher.

After standing motionless for several minutes, Grey spine saw a fish slowly swimming closer to where he stood. He didn't even move his claws, knowing that one mistake on his part could cost him this potential meal. Once the fish came in range of his jaws after 2 minutes, the predator lunged his head forward. The open jaws plunged into the water and snapped shut on the fish, trapping it in a firm grip. Grey spine quickly swallowed the smaller creature whole, then stood still once again, waiting for another fish to approach...

Scarleg was currently drinking from a river at this time, Blackfang not far from him and laying on his side at this time. The Venotosaur had already drunk from the river before his larger ally, but he had watched the water between each mouthful of water in case a hungry Pirahanadon might decide to try and make him it's next meal...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby boswell25 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:22 am

Grinder crawled along the chasm floor,his small insect feet tapping silently.He let out a small click and waited.Moments later,he heard a reply.A click from another of his species came from about 4-5 feet away.He let out a satisfied growl.Suddenly,he darted forward,his powerful jaws chomping down on the leg of arachno-claw his normal sized swarm had been watching.The second his teeth were around it's leg,about 10 of his brothers and sisters suddenly jumped down onto it from the walls they had been clinging on to.

The young arachno-claw let out a long series of hiss-like clicks and gurgles.The hesitation that the creature showed (due to pain) was all his small pack needed to swarm over it,ripping off it's legs and biting on its pinchers.

Eventually,the arachno-claw fell to their swarm,and they jumped onto the corpse with ravenous screeches.Letting off a long screech of some sort,he claimed this prey for his swarm,and dug in himself.
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Iceking » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Greyspine could see another fish approaching him and as he kept his eyes on what could become another meal, he kept listening for any sound that might indicate another creature was entering the water. It took only two minutes before the fish came within distance and the Peracerdon lunged a second time, snapping up the fish in his jaws before it even had a chance to turn to try and flee...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby boswell25 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:55 am

Having finished their meal,Grinder's small swarm quickly began scurrying back up the tall chasm walls to where the fairly large crevice in the side of the chasm that had become their home.

The rest of the day was uneventful.Occasionally,1 or 2 of grinder's swarm had crawled out of the crevice to go hunting.Eventually,his horde settled down and went to sleep,as the last Weta-rex fell asleep with a quiet click.
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:33 am

Destivus raised his head as high as he could, trying to see as far as possible, patrolling the border of his territory when he heard a commotion coming from within the neighboring territory. Unable to see anything and smelling blood, the Vastosaurus decided to move on, not exactly wanting the residents of the neighboring turf to think he was trying to steal their meal. Destivus continued on, watching a small group of Ligocristus move away, obviously disgruntled by his presence...
TyrannoTitan

Postby boswell25 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:18 am

Grinder and his swarm crawled along the dark chasm walls,searching for prey.Eventually,they found 2 Arachno-claws,both of which had apparently not noticed eachother,or Grinder himself.Suddenly,Grinder shriked/growled at the top of his rather rather lungs,and his entire swarm rushed forward.

A couple hours later,all that was left of the two arachno-claws was their rather hard claws.His swarm crawled back up the chasm walls,disappearing into the shadows.

(OOC:i feel lonely down in the chasms.How come no one wants a chasm horror character?)
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:38 am

Tyrant and his mate proceeded to head back towards the jungle, leaving the rotten remains of the dead Brontosaurs. Despite their great appitites, there was still enough left for any scavgeners. The gigantic V-Rex could hear the small snarls of Ventosaurs nearby...waiting to swarm and on what they could. The Rex unleashed a mild roar in their direction as a simple reminder that they were on his territory. The pair shook the earth undeneath them as they paused at a river that had cut through the jungle...the thick trees covered them well but it hid numerous others as well. The drinks were swift and relaxing but the blood on their mouths turned the clear water red with blood...

Having eaten and taking a drink, it was time to rest...

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:10 am

Scarleg had now finished drinking and looked carefully at the water one last time before he turned and began to head back in the direction of his territory. Blackfang quickly rose to his feet and followed his ally, moving at a pace so that he wasn't moving faster than the v-rex, but he didn't fall behind either. Despite being his size, Scarleg had remained alert while he had been drinking in case a starving pirahnadon might have decided to attack him out of a desperate attempt to make a kill to feed itself...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby boswell25 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:19 am

(OOC:until someone does something related to my character,im keeping quiet,since the only thing i can do otherwise is post random and unimportant stuff :roll: .

Grinder's morning hunt had gone as normal,with nothing eventful,aside from the rare fight against an arachno-claw.Settling down,Grinder pondered on the past few days,from losing almost all of his swarm,to up to right then.
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Iceking » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:04 am

Emerald fin was on the hunt for food, eyes scanning for anything that he could take down either without much effort or any creature that wasn't aware he was approaching. Latley, he hadn't been heading for any location in paticular, but simply roaming where ever he wanted to go. Swimming slowly, the Pirahanadon patiently observed what was in front of him, ready to investigate any sign of movement...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:19 pm

OOC: Profile added to my post in the SI Profile Topic.

Xevoz trotted further into the jungles of the island, leaving his coastal home, hoping to score a free meal unnoticed. The Nefundu kept moving at a steady pace, knowing that Venatosaurs lurked within the jungle...he had seen them on many occasions. A lone Venatosaur was an easy meal...but it was rare that they ever traveled alone. Xevoz snapped his jaws at a nearby Megapede, who clicked its mandibles angrily in response. The armored insects were too tough for his taste...their exoskeletons kept them well protected, and they were a handful to bring down....
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard