Skull Island RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:05 am

"Unnecessary injury. With the amount of invaders recently, I'm not exactly starving." Destivus grunted half-heartily, yawning once again, still enjoying the sun while on the southern edge of his territory, having found the current spot particularly relaxing...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:36 am

"Which is exactly what I plan to help with.." Screen growled in response. "Do we have a deal?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:40 am

"We have an understanding. I won't hesitate to forget our little agreement, should you fail to be any use." Destivus growled, closing his eyes once more...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:44 am

"Then its agreed" The Almost tan crocodile's transperant lense slid back over his eyes as he sank beneath the waves, ripples and bubbles taking up where his head once was...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:16 am

Tyrant turned, he smelt something in the distance. The gigantic V-Rex proceeded to leave the center of his territory and head towards the outskirts quickly. His jaws were poised to strike as the earth shook undereneath it. The very trees that lay before him were smashed aside as irritated eyes scanned through the area. He was sure there was something at the border...he wasnt sure at all. After several moments in being in the great jungle, the Rex emerged and appeared in the wide open plains within the island. It paused, looking around as he caught the eye of several predators off in the distance...they were keeping their distance and not interfering with business. Considering things clear here...Tyrant moved forward.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby CrusherFansUnite » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:04 pm

OOC: You can check my Profile in the Profile Thread for this RPG

Terrorclaw bounded through the forest crushing and knocking down trees as she went. She was looking for a mate to share a territory with as it was time for her to create her next generation. She noticed a large pile of dung infront of her, she lowered her head and took a sniff. " Male ", she growled " In good health as well " he could make a good mate. Terrorclaw let out a huge loud bellow indicating that she was looking for a mate she stood there and waited for the male to reply.
Check out my website/blog
http://www.scottishyesboy.blogspot.com
CrusherFansUnite
Worm
Worm

Postby LV-426 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Hunter heard Terrorclaw's bellow and responded by letting out his own bellow. He wasn't sure if he could trust this female but he started towards her anyway.
Get away from her you *****
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty
Were in the pipe five by five
They Mostly Come at Night Mostly

Aliens the most quotable movie Ever
LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby CrusherFansUnite » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:01 pm

She saw the Male wander into view. He was a healthy looking male " I am looking for a Mate to continue my Legacy would you be willing to share your territory with me if we became a pair " she growled and waited for the Males reply.
CrusherFansUnite
Worm
Worm

Postby LV-426 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Hunter began to approach the female and began circling her. " How do know if i'm not here to kill you and take you territory?" he growled at her.
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty

LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby CrusherFansUnite » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:02 am

OOC: Sorry we have been doing a tiny bit of back and forth but not really many people post on this RPG

" If I wanted to attack you I wouldn't let out a bellow to let you know I was coming so you could prepare yourself would I " she growled and waited for the male to reply.
CrusherFansUnite
Worm
Worm

Postby Iceking » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Mud tail looked up from the fern he was currently browsing on, looking around and scenting the air of his surroundings for the scents of any nearby or approaching predators. He was once again showing his cautios side now that he was feeding, a time that he knew all too well was one in which he was most vunerable to attack. Knowing all too well what predators would enjoy making him their next meal, the plated herbivore would stop eating every few minutes and use his senses to hopefully realize a threat was close by before it had a chance to take him by suprise...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby LV-426 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Hunter began sizing up the female in front of him. He then nuzzled her on the neck and growled gently.
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty

LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby CrusherFansUnite » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:47 pm

She growled back in the fine knowledge that she had been accepted as a mate, " So where do you live ? " she growled and waited for a reply hoping that this Male owned a vast domain, Which she expected from a large scarred male as himself.
CrusherFansUnite
Worm
Worm

Postby LV-426 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:21 pm

"About a mile from here. Follow me and I will show you" he growled softly.
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty

LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby CrusherFansUnite » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:26 pm

Terrorclaw began to follow the male to his teritory a mile, a good strectch of land, she had chosen well. She dodged tree brances and logs as she followed behind him she turned a corner and noticed a Brontosaurus browsing on some foilage. " Can we stop for a hunt ? " she growled I am feeling really hungry she waited for a reply from her mate, Hunter.
CrusherFansUnite
Worm
Worm

Postby LV-426 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Hunter nodded yes to her and started to approach the brontosaurus quietly. He and his mate spit up and approached the browsing herbivore from different sides.
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty

LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby CrusherFansUnite » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:20 am

Terrorclaw circled aroun the herbivore and waited down the treeline before leapin ang and grabbing the Brontosaurs head and crushing it in her massive jaws. She stepped back to let her mate have first pickings.
CrusherFansUnite
Worm
Worm

Postby LV-426 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Hunter ate his share and then allowed his mate to eat. As she was eating he kept watch making sure no other predators were in the area.
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty

LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Destivus rose up slowly, deciding to patrol around the territory once again, to make sure no other Venatosaurs too refuge within. He hoped the Foetrodon would be of some use, but doubted it, continuing on toward the eastern part of his territory...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Screen's eyes broke the surface, his milky white transperant eye lids sliding back. The foetodon raised his nose up next, smelling the scents in the air. His keen sense of smell was able to pick up the birds flying over head, but so far, nothing near the river side area. Swimming to shore and hauling himself onto dry land, Screen continued on his patrol..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard