Skull Island RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:17 am

"Well I kept part of your territory free of carrion before I took my leave didnt I?" The crocodile like creature said, swaying his tail on ocasion as to keep himself from diving beneath the still waters..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:18 am

"I didn't notice." Destivus growled, eyes closing as he basked in the warmth of the sun...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:21 am

"Well isnt that demoralizing.." Screen growled, before asking "Well you wouldnt by any chance have a fresh kill just lying around would you?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:27 am

"Last kill I saw was a few hours ago." Destivus grunted, yawning loudly, baring fangs that were covered in dried blood in the process...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:34 am

"Eh, freshest thing I'd have eaten in a while, carrion is starting to get a bit redundant, you know what I mean?" Screen growled, assuming that Destivus expected him to find the morsel on his own..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:37 am

"I didn't think Foetrodon cared. But I guess that is wrong, considering your previous outburst." Destivus growled, eyes opening as he stared hard at the crocodillian creature...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:01 am

"We take what we can-except I, who is planning to stake a larger claim of this island, though I cant do that with a lit-" Screen paused for a few seconds before continuing "A big helping claw, and an even bigger jaw.."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:02 am

"Unwise...you should be lucky for what you have." Destivus growled, shifting his back legs to a more comfortable position.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:21 pm

"Here, your lucky your alive, but sometimes the lowly Foetoon comes across a giant such as your self, confronts him and leaves with all limbs, ok, maybe not sometimes but the point is, do you want to start a little symbionic alliance with me?" Screen growled. "I'd make it worth your while.." he added
Last edited by C S on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:26 pm

"I don't see how." Destivus growled, still staring at the foetrodon curiously, surprised at the creature's relatively suicidal attitude...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:36 pm

"Ill keep intruders out of your territory, as far as I could remember, venatosaurs were the primary threat, so you dont have to constantly worry about a wanderer nesting in the heart of your turf..if you supply me with some form of sustinance for mmy toils" Screen said, sinking into the river a little incase the V-rex suddenly decided he over stayed his welcome..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Destivus chuckled at the Foetrodon's actions, shaking his head. "You would last very little against a pack of Venatosaurs. But, then again, it would just mean one more thing for me to eat...I suppose you can eat from my kills, after I eat my fill of course." he growled, laying his head back down...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:46 pm

"Ive held my own against a few, I may not be the fastest thing out there but Im sure as hell one of the toughest" Screen hissed, taking some pride in his past victories against the large dromeosaur like creatures that ran through the jungles
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:04 am

"Such arrogance...its amusing, to say the least." Destivus growled, still staring at the foetrodon, not exactly believing what it was saying...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 am

"Pride my giant friend, its mere pride" Screen replied with a grin
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:15 am

"Call it what you will, its still suicidal. You realize I could have killed you...two times now?" Destivus growled thoughtfully, thinking back to the foetrodon's outburst...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:17 am

"But you haven't" Screen said, also puzzled by the laid back tyrannosaurian..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:21 am

"I, like before, see no point in killing you. You seem to have a knack for approaching me when I'm not hungry." Destivus grunted, cocking his head once again...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:27 am

"Strange..seeing as you are the only creature Ive met so far that doesnt kill when you dont need to.." Screen growled. Other creatures would have killed him and guarded his body ferociously until they WERE hungry enough to consume his twenty foot long body..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:38 am

Scarleg, meanwhile, was back in his territory and currently patrolling the northern part of it. Blackfang had gone to patrol the eastern part and even though it was risky for the venatosaur to be alone just in case a large predator such as another V-rex showed up, the two patrolling different areas would allow them to observe what the other couldn't from his location and thus, the patrol would get done faster...

Greyspine had now reached the top of a cliff and looked out over the ocean, enjoying the view from the location on which he stood...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard