Skull Island RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Iceking » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:43 pm

Bone breaker could now see the venotosaurus in the distance and much to his suprise, saw that it kept coming towards him. He was puzzled, but this one must have been very brave to keep approaching him. The v-rex continued to walk forward, untending to ask this intruder why it had come into his terriotry.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Tyrant snarled as left the dead carcess behind as those brown colored catapillar like insects scrambled towards the dead piece of meat which was nothing more then just mostly skeleton and flesh Tyrant either couldnt get or want. His teeth was still filled with blood as the enormus V-Rex walked through the jungle, scanning the territory as he looked throughout the area. Venatosaur packs usually had some nests in the jungle...Tyrant wouldnt mind raiding one and kill the pack to ensure dominance...he knew one day there would be a pack bold enough to strike at him. Maybe when he was sick and dying or old...

The V-Rex sniffed as he roared which scarred the birds on the tree tops as he continued to roam the jungle, he was still in poistion to get back towards the Lowland plaines but he was fine on where was, preferring the cool jungle. Throughout the jungle they were open paths through it...some even ancient rock formations and ruins that herbivores hid in or stayed at for protection or a home but they constantly used the trails and open paths to avoid going into the unknown dangers in the thick jungle.

Catching multiple scents..Tyrant began to walk towards the area, prehaps it was a ventosaur pack nest. However the Rex stopped and stood at his full height and before getting back into his usual walking poistion as he glanced left. Long Necks were in the open plains, traveling, some eating on the nearby trees or taking a drinks. Whatever.. he would eat a child or prehaps catch a lone adult sleeping or set up a trap as his next main meal but right now he still had room for raptor babies...The Ravenger Lizard King intended on ravenging the nest..

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Red Scale sniffed the air. He smelled fresh meat. He ran, letting his nose lead the way. Then ran a little then stopped, as he saw a V-rex (Tyrant) in the distance. He backed away slowly, hiding in the underbush. He did not plan to get seen.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Iceking » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:03 pm

Black fang was almost close enough to the v-rex to see it's true height and it took him only one more minute before he got as close as he dared. The v-rex approached him, then stopped and snarled:"who are you, venotosaurus and what are you doing in my terriotry?" Black fang growled:"I am black fang. I would like to become an ally of yours because i've been living alone for some time after my pack exiled me."
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Tyrant stopped...something was in the air but right now he did not care...yet. The massive V-Rex roared as it echoed throughout the jungle in its attempt to scare it off as his eyes scanned the jungle, jaws armed for combat. The Rex walked foward as he snarled shortly after his roar as walked foward, his feet crushing through the uneven ground off Skull Island as he swung his hed around, looking for this unknown creature as he still headed for the nest..

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:07 pm

Destivus's eyes flicked open, raising his massive head up as he looked straight at the carcass, which had now disappeared. He barred his teeth, getting to his feet as he lumbered over to where the carcass had been, scanning the nearby area for any sign of the creature who took it. Assuming it was scavengers wanting to pick the little meat left on the bones, Destivus snorted as he layed back down in the shade...
Last edited by TyrannoTitan on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Raptor Llama » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:09 pm

Red Scale stayed put. He was crouched right now. He knew if he moved the rex would attack and kill him. He stayed put, as if nothing happened. The rex was only about 5 yards from him. He deicided he didn't want to be stepped on, so he very slowly backed away...
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby C S » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:15 pm

Screen dropped the kill and tore at it. It wouldnt sustain him, thats for sure, but it was fairly fresh meat to savor while eating the old meat he will surely find rotting around.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:15 pm

Tyrant heard something...smelt something but he did not see it. Tyrant stepped foward once more as he unleashed another echoing booming roar, the fierce roar traveled for miles as other animals in the area, even from miles away began to worry that something was coming. The massive V-Rex looked around as he slowly pressed foward...walking slower, he most likely revealed himself to the nest nearby but right now the worse thing about being in the jungle was worrying if something was after you...stalking.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:23 pm

Red Scale backed up a bit farther, focusing his main attention on the foot. He didn't want to get crushed by the creature. He deicided his best bet was to make a run for it. He started slowly crawling in between two trees, which opened into a denser part of the jungle...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Iceking » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:31 pm

Bone breaker growled at black fang:"I see no lies in your eyes nor the sound of your voice. I will let you become my ally, but first, i want you to help me with my patrol. I want you to check the eastern area of my terriotry." Black fang nodded thankfully and growled:"i'll tell you if i see anything odd there. What's your name?" The v-rex growled:"my name is bone breaker."
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:53 pm

After a few more moments of rest, Destivus was back on his feet, wandering his territory contently, patrolling once more for intruders. So many patrols were needed, with the many herbivores that passed through, a scent could disappear very fast if the Brontosaurs passed over it, allowing the intruder access without punishment. Destivus's nostrils flared as he watched the Brontosaurus herd graze lazily on the trees ahead, the Vastosaurus hidden in a patch of trees that dotted the vast plains, not wanting to start a stampede. He snarled, heading off to continue the patrol.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Legendary Elite » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:54 pm

The Venatosaur pack was quick enough to move on after the V-Rex had just came in and taken their kills from them. But they would be back and hunt again. Deathfang however was quite a way off...

Brutus not too far away from the other V-Rex was completely oblivious. Still, a kill was not going to stop him from feasting on it...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Iceking » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:11 pm

Black fang began to head for the eastern area of his new allie's terriotry, happy that he now had an ally. He kept himself from getting over excited and focused on patrolling. If he spotted an intruder that might prove to be a meal, he wouldn't let the intruder leave easily.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:14 pm

Destivus turned his head suddenly, a scent reaching him. An intruder...a Vrex. He barred his teeth angrily, storming off toward the source of the scent, soon seeing the intruder with a kill. Destivus let loose a territorial roar, sending herbivore and carnivore scattering as he lumbered forward, his nostrils flaring at the arrogant intruder...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:20 pm

Bone breaker watched black fang head off towards the eastern part of his terriotry, then resumed his patrol of the southern area. He sniffed the air and the only scent he could smell was that of the venotosaurus. The v-rex walked towards some nearby trees just in case any other creature's were hiding among them. If here were, his approach could scare them off.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Legendary Elite » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:48 pm

Brutus looked up and let out a threatening growl to the other V-Rex before continuing his feast. He was still quite hungry at the moment...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:52 pm

Destivus let loose another territorial roar, stepping forward, glaring at the intruder. If it didn't leave now, he would take offensive action and force it to live. Destivus roared again, louder this time, taking yet another step forward, slowly closing in on the other Vrex...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:59 pm

Bone breaker approached the trees and let out a snarl. He didn't hear a sound coming from nearby and could tell now that nothing was here. He still could not smell any odd scents and this was what he had been hoping for.

Emerald fin continued to swim on, leaving only small bits of his victim's flesh behind. He was content with his meal and now any other creature's that might be prey would be ignored. The pirahanadon's tail beat from side to side, moving him through the water.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:15 am

Screen walked about the large territory, in an unexplored reigion. Where he was was wide open space with jungle on the horizon. Screen blinked, soothing his watering orange eyes. Wind blew towards him, bringing some fresh, rain purified air.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard