Chaos Point. Gladiator E-War

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:34 pm

OOC: read again he had his shield up

Gzeroq bashed Oblivions swords out of the way and whipped around slamming the demon upside the head with his thick muscular tail sending him whirling several meters away. Gzeroq landed with a loud thump onto the ground fire burning around him. Is that all you've got demon, i expected more!
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:37 pm

Oblivion smirked. he didnt want to end the battle so soon. The crowd cheered, Oblivion making another circular fie sheild. He then started spinning, the fire comming towards him until it turned into a funnel of flame, Oblivion on top, controlling it.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:49 pm

Gzeroq snarled and backed up. Then turned completely and ran at the boulders surrounding the arena. He leaped up and kicked off the boulders the power from the kick providing enough force to send him up at the twister of fire. He Thrusts his sword into the swirling vortex as he shot up the blade igniting in flames. He neared the top and began to push his blade up higher with the pwer of the vortex trying to keep him down. There was a spalsh of fire as he broke the top edge of the great funnel and his blade uppercutted into the demon leaving a deep but not so fatal gash in his chest and an even shallower gash in his chin. He then flipped and kicked the demon off his perch atop the vortex. He landed with a antoher thud feet away from the demon who landed only seconds earlier. Gzeroq waled over and took his shield pinning one of his arms down betwen the edge blades and holding the other arm down with his large clawed foot. At his neck was the tip of Gzeroqs sword starting to fade from its red glow caused by the fire. There was a great uproar of cheers from Gzeroqs astonishing performance.

Now... your fate is up to the audience, Gzeroq snarled. He looked up slightly to get a better view of the audiences choice, and he snarled in duisgust as he saw the majority of them giving thumbs up. He stared down at his victim with searing orange eyes and teeth bared not taking his blade away...
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:55 pm

"Never" Oblivion blew fire onto the sword, forcing his body upwards, allowing him to swing his own blades into his enemies, because of the heat, the blade bended easily. He then blasted upwards again, releasing the blades of his swords and falling down in a tilted spiral, the blades flying out and making Oblivion a death top
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:14 pm

OOC: my sword isnt metal its superhardened stone thats stronger than high quality steel, tough luck.

Gzeroq roared in fury thinking to himself, So he still has fight left in him. Gzeroq picked up the shield that was tossed aside and flipped back and forth in his hand watching the chain sword flailing around furiously. Then he pulled his arm back flung the shield with all his might turning it into a speeding disc of death. It sped across with a whirring sound and sliced through one of the chainswords chains dropping the heavy head of the weapon to the ground while the shield continued to speed before embedding itself deep into the arena wall. Now their was no balance for Oblivion to continue spinning with only one chainsword.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:46 pm

Oblivion fired flames from his feet to slow his desent and slashed his opponet with his chian sword while he was defenseless. He the round house kicked him back and towards the sink ohle, he hitting the grounf and comming to a full stop just before he was over the edge.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Gzeroq slid across the ground rapidly toward the sinkhole. He quickly raised his arms past his head and pushed against the ground lifting him self into a hand stand then with a powerful arm thrust launched himself into a backflip to the opposite side of the sinkhole. He roared furiously at his opponent...
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Oblivion roated his neck, the joints cracking. Heis turned to slits at the Lizard and with a puff of flame, levitated above the arena.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:06 am

Gzeroq stared at the demon with eyes ablaze in fury. What will he try now? He thought to himself.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:09 am

Oblivion held his swords close to his chest and with a roar, the flames became white hot and then flew down in the form of arrows.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:12 am

This demon's a fool, Gzereoq thought as he stood waiting for the arrows to impact. The arrows struck the ward barrier dissipating on contact. Is that all demon? Ive killed many of your kind in my homeland you are no diffrent.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:16 am

"Idiot" Oblivion thought as another arrow struck the ward, slicing through the chain, the talisman falling to the ground. Oblivion swung his chain sword, the blade striking the magical artifact and dragging it with it as it few back to Oblivion. The xordian grabbed the artifact and laughed. He threw it into the sink hole
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:41 am

Dam, how did i miss that! Gzeroq thought ferociously. He took a lunge forward slicing down agianst the demons chest as he slit it open, before roundhouse kicking his foe in the gut.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:47 am

Oblivion flipped in mid air, landing on Gzeroq and stbbing downwards at him before sending flame down from his feet, burning the lizard as well as keeping air born while the lizard fell
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:50 am

Gzeroq whirled with a roar the sword stuck in his shoulder as he sliced into the air ripping the weapon from his foes hands. He roared again before leaping into the air and tackled his foe back to the ground at the edge of the sinkhiole he grabbed his foe by the neck and began to push his head backwards into the sinkhole...
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:06 am

Oblivion grabbed his foe by the neck, his hand igniting and burning through skin, bound to kill the creature, easily....
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:58 pm

Gzeroq snarled jaws dripping saliva on his foe's face. He lifted his foe up and turned slamming him back down into a rock shattering it. He roared again the flames burning him deeper and deeper. He brought his skull down and opened his jaws wide grabbing his foes face then with a jerk of the head tore away leaving deep bloody gashes before his foe had a chance to retaliate against it. It was a battle of sheer iron will and physical force...
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:25 pm

With a roar, Oblivon fired fire balls at Gzeroq, using the suprise to cover up a following attack.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:27 pm

Gzeroq reeled back clutching his face from the fireball strike. He lifted his hands away revealing severe burns on one side of his face and stretching past his eye. He roared again furiously at his opponent.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:30 pm

Suddenly, Oblivion slammed his claws into Gzeroq's chest, slowly moving close to his heart. Oblivion snarled "Surrender or die"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard