Chaos Point. Gladiator E-War

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Zephyr » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:09 pm

Gzeroq looked up at the sound of roaring crowd and clashing of foes as he was taken to the arena for the next fight against the three other gladiators.He lowered his gaze again and walked toward the entrance...
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:19 pm

Oblivion followed his challenger. He growled as he saw the area had fire pits and bear traps, sand traps and quick sand, He laughed, he would surely over come the obstacles. The only thing he wanted was to turn this match into a one on one battle...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:30 pm

9 finger checked his sword, his eyes looking at the blade to ensure that it was did not have any blunt areas on it. He had his whestone with him and he was going to sharpen the blade if he found enough blunt points on it.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:40 pm

The man darted out, blade by his size now as he charged poised to deliver a fatal blow "DIE!!!!!!!!" he shouted but it ended with a fate twisting sound. He paused as he foolishly was stabbed right through his chest from one of the massive blades.

"Fool.." Twin Blade shook his head as he then swiftly sliced off the man's head with his other blade cleanly and easily as he ripped his first blade out of his dead foe's chest. Blood sprayed in every direction, the ground soaking it up..

"Time for the village.." Twin Blade thought, he was annoyed with the fact he waited for soo long just to get this patethic fight.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:29 pm

The man suddenly lunged at Blackhand, he was ready for it, he parried the blow into the ground with one of his bracers and then made a grab towards his foes wrist. But he was ready for it, them an dodged back, having never really intended to use the sword and then swung at Blackhand with his free hand. Black dodged back, grabing the mans fist. He twisted it around but was countered when he grabed onto Black's arm. They begun grappeling, trying to over power one another and comeing precariously close to the edge of the rock...
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Zephyr » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:19 pm

What chance do you hope to have against me demon? Gzeroq snarled without turning back. I have fought and defeated hundreds of demons who plagued my homeland in milleniums past, do you think you stand a chance?
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:22 pm

Oblivion hissed "I am from the reaches of space.."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:44 pm

Twin Blade looked around as he headed through the duegons and so on as he headed for the town, several people who had already fought and won simply made room for his massive size. Twin Blade smirked to himself..this was interesting.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:27 pm

Gzeroq approached the gates of an arena where the smell of jungle vegatation loomed. Perfect, he hissed silently. He turned back to Oblivion. You take that side with the other two. At that moment the corpse of a birdman like creature was dragged out by two gaurds. He looked toward a far gate and saw to his surprise another lizardman, apparently the victor of a vicious battle by the look of the birdman. Hmm, he thought silently before turning away and heading for his side of the arena.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:35 pm

Oblivion walked to where the other 2 gladiators were all ready were, one was a snake creature with arms, a tunic around what would be i's chest. It weilded a spear, the green snake with gold stripes had blue, unatrual eyes. The other Gladiator was A lephracon with futuristic armor (Like the Ninja's in SHRPG) Oblivion drew his flame swords, the blue flame that seemed to hover a few centimeters off his skin grew more violent gradually
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:44 pm

Gzeroq waited anxiously as the cheers of the crowd died down to prepare for the entrance of the gladiators. The gate slid open with a metal scraping to open acces to a jungle environment style arena. Large boulder around the edges with spike at the top to keep Gladiators from climbing out. In the center a muddy bog that was probably a sink hole of some kind. All around foliage filled the arena with only few gaps in the treetops for the crowd to see through and for light to get in. He looked into the trees in search of any traps and noticed a pair o logs held up by vines meant to be cut and used to ram foes. There were however no other traps in the entirety of the large arena. He stepped forward and drew his fearsome obsinite sword and readied his shield.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:53 pm

When the fight began, Oblivion stabbed the other 2 gladiator's in the throat, flames burning through the skin. They tried slashing at Oblivion, but the fire coated Xordian had a natrual sheild of flame. The warriors dropped dead. He wanted to crush the arrogant lizard ahead of him.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:10 am

There was a surprised gasp from the audience followed by some cheering from particularly bloodthirsty fans.

Gzeroq stepped into the center clearing by the mud-bog taking a look around. He had heard the screams of two of his foes and knew something had happened. He looked around knowing his foe was directly across the arena but bouders and foliage blocked his line of sight. He put away his sword and reached up digging his claws into a tree and began to scale it rapidly making his way to the top in all but complete silence. He found a good foothold in a fork in the branch and he stayed put shuffling his feet for a good position incase he needed to make any hasty actions as he peered around looking for the unknown target.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:38 pm

Oblivion shot into the air, a puff of fire acting like a rocket. The xordian landed on the ground, he smealt his foe directly above him. With a roar, he flicked the trgger on hi swords. He swung, the blades flying out, the chains rattling. The blades wrapped around the tree and embedded them selves into it. With a strong pull, the tree fell, plopping into the sink hole...

With another strong tug, the blades flew out of the wood and zoomed back to the handles, clicking back in place.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:59 pm

There was a loud roar and in a blur of unnatural speed the dark skinned form of Gzeroq rushed by and shield bashed the demon slicing him with the blades along the edges and knocking him back.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:02 pm

Oblivion did a back flip before sending another flame puff from his feet, lanunching at Qzeroq but flying over head. Oblivin leathedhis swords and quickly threw fire balls at his enemy from over head. Oblivion landed twith a summer sault and a jump, soring over the sink hole.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Gzeroq stood motionless as the fireballs zoomed toward him. There was an explosion, followed by cheers from the crowd at the success of the battle as smoke filled the arena. But the cheers died down as the smoke did. There amidst the crater created by the fireballs, stood Gzeroq, utterly unharmed, a glow from his pendant fading away.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:13 pm

"Interesting" Oblivion growled with a smirk. He slammed his palms together, flames moving outwards in a circle towards his enemy, his own sheild tht though isnt soldi, gave him an advantage, for fire spreads, and he was in a jungle arena..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:21 pm

Gzeroq snarled and leaped up at the ring of fire spreading out across the arena. He gripped his sword in bothe hands and lifted his arms up. With amazing timing he began frontflipping continously, getting faster and faster like a spinning saw. He shot past the ring of fire with ease as the magical barrier generates by his pendant deflected that portion away and kept spinning as he sped towards the demon. At the last second he flipped back right-side up and held his shield up in front of him with his sword held beneath as he reached forward thrusting it at his foes gut...
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:29 pm

Oblivino side stepped his foe unsleathing his blades and holding them in a criss cross around Gzeroq's neck. "Pathetically easy." He looked to his audiance and growled "Should I let this arrogant welp survive, to learn his lesson, or should i kill him, and end his humiliation? The crowd roared with excitement, most of them giving a thumbs up so they can sneer the defeated.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard