Realms of the Dragons RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:40 am

Gore flew across the ocean. He roared as bhe destroyed a warship shooting missiles at him.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:13 am

Inferno had been aimlessly gliding, destroying any sign of an attack force. after he had finished his first crippling attack, he went to drink something from a nearby river, and then returned, and walked through the streets, crushing cars, incinerating people who attacked him, and destroying any possible threat to him. after he had gone through the town, he left for his cave...spotting a female Dragon that seemed unusually Familiar...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:16 am

Ghidrah selpt on his rock and saw that the city nearby was being wrecked. He couldn't tell by whom, as it was too far away, but he saw smoke billowing from it and decided to go investigate.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Draco » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:19 am

Draco had found him....a young male much smaller than him....Draco bellowed at the young male causing him to fall over. The male got up growling to see who had growled at him then just stopped when he saw who had his jaw dropped his colors faded from red to a greyish red then bolts in the opposite direction. Draco shoots a jet of flame at him then returns to his crevice.
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Anybody hear that? It's an... It's an impact tremor, that's what it is... I'm fairly alarmed here.
Draco
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:09 am

Inferno had started to fly away from the wrecked town, until he sensed the mana pulse of another dragon. turning, he spotted a blue Dragon flying towards the wreckage. Inferno hovered in place, watching the Dragon...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:43 am

Ghidrah stopped when he saw the cause of the destruction. It was a very oddly colored dragon with some form of glowing blue light on a spike of his. He hissed inquiringly, "Hello, who are you?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:18 pm

Inferno looked at the dragon and growled "My name is Inferno. A Red Imperial Dragon. Who are you?"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:40 pm

Ghidrah hissed, "I am Ghidrah, the Earth Dragon."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:13 am

Gore flew into a distroyed town. "Who did this?" He saw a Red dragon and a blue. He aproached them cautiously.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:35 am

Name:Jacob Brown
Species:Human
Height:6.3ft
Weapons: he has a cutom glock for himself but his main weapons are his team and their weaponary
Appearance: He wears a red barret and has many medals for managing to hunt and kill dragons.
Personality: he keeps calm and thinks about the situation he never lets himself be taken by anger. He hates dargons but if they leave him alone, he leaves them alone, only going after dragons who have attacked humans....

Jacob is the feild commander of and eilete dragon hunting team. they are armed with speicilistic weaponary such as a sky dart missle that can be launched like a tomohawk and can seek certain elements of dragon... They have been dubbed names like "Blue dragon dart" for water based dragons or "Red dragon dart" for fire based ones. The only element they dont have, is earth but are working on finding one..... besides the "dragon darts" they are armed with russian "shikas" theses anti aircraft tanks have a large scaner to detect dragons from miles away and the four barrel heavy machine gun has been modyfyed to shoot simpliy thousands of very large bullets. The stream of bullets has been known to be able to cut dragons wings off in cases.
Of course before they can kill the dragon, they have to find the dragon, which can be a problem in most cases. They also have extensive fighter plane support but the airfeild is a bit away so they have to wait for the planes. but the planes instead of side winders have been armed with a breed of rocket that doesnt expolode straight away this rocket is so sharp, in can imbed itself in most dragons armor then expolode. their machine guns dont need any modifying and already lethal...

Jacob sat in the middle of the command vehicle. an 8 wheeler massive off terrain truck, (like the cars in aleins 2) A small blip flashed on the radar, it rerpeated to flash every now and again, that blip was a dragon. to be particular a dragon who had incinerated a farming villige recently killing 300 people.....(not inferno)
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:14 pm

Inferno looked at a chinese Dragon which was flying towards him cautiosly. he snarled at it, as if warning it to stay back. he had an extreme distrust of chinese dragons...and this one looked familiar...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:18 pm

Gore slithered back. He growled and stared at the red dragon. Why did the Red dragon snarl at him menacingly?
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:50 pm

The red blib started to speed towards them. Jacob sat in his chair shouting commands to his team. one man shouted "Target going into a dive, standard attack run!" More radio chatter of "rodger that!" As Jacob ordered the cars to split up He barked "arm red dragon dart!" Asmall turret at the top of the command vehicle was fited with a large missle, the laucher swiveled around aiming into the clouds. after a short time a siren sounded and a man shouted "Missle is locked on target! Fireing on your command" Jacob waited, he couldnt fire now not during the dive. The blib started to level out on the 3-D display. He roared "FIRE" and the missle shot off from the launcher with a whistle, leaving a trail of smoke behind it. It swerved and disappeared into the clouds. All radio chatter stoped and tension grew inside the command vehicle. Suddenly a massive ball of flames expoloded in the sky. A massive bang echoed across the small rugged valley
A roar followed it and a flameing ball fell out of the sky and crashed into a feild below. Jacob zoomed in on the lump, the torn shape of a burning dragon filled the screen. He shouted into his mike "Target neutrilized, will done men!" Every body cheered and whooped over the radio and congratulated each other. "Ok boys lets roll home" The massive command vehicle turned sharply around and started driving back the way it came, bouncing over rocks in its path. Jeeps followed it with massive flak guns on their rears and the shilkas came last......
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:55 pm

Inferno eyed the Dragon. this was the son of the Dragon which had killed his grandmother so many thousands of years ago. he glared at it, his semi-elemental fin glowing brighter, warning the dragon to back off...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:27 pm

Gore roared "Whats wrong!?" He made his fin shoot up.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:47 pm

Inferno snarled "I have seen you before....7 thousand years ago...you and your family were responsible for slaying my grandmother...merely because she wanted to drink in the lake you and your family were bathing in"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:34 pm

"I know nothing of this!" Gore growled.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:38 pm

Inferno snarled "It is what i remember...and i dont forget things like that...and i would preffer not to be in the company of those close to the ones who killed a relative of mine"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:43 pm

"Chinese Dragons were foolish back then...all they cared about were their jewels and territory" Gore flew up into the sky "These years..Chinese Dragons arn't as foolish."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:55 pm

"Regardless, it'll take some proof to get me to believe you wont attack me as your parents did my grandmother"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard