Realms of the Dragons RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:44 am

Friend you are, then, Morgoth responded. Would you care to finish this? he asked, cutting the connection between them, with a smirk.
Last edited by Evil Eye on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 am

"You'd better leave....this place will be a smoldering lava pit by the time i'm done" snarled Inferno as a bluish aura began to form between his clawed hands as the Dragon sprung into the air, massive red and black wings thumping powerfully, blowing over vehicles and sending corpses flying like dry leaves in an autumn breeze, the Dragon rising over the burning base as the energy around his clawed hands grew more powerful, glowing like a beacon in the dark sky...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:53 am

Kyle nodded as he walked off and found a spot that he deemed fine enough to sit in. He sighed as he pulled out his handbook, one of the few things he managed to get before he left the jet as well as a pen. He opened up the small notebook as he took out his pen and skimmed through the pages he stopped at one, reading one of his first entries.

"Dear Journal,

An F-15 huh? yea thats what I get. A damn Eagle against dragons..its crazy. Commander says that we're lucky were not even in the thickest of the fighting. I joined the Air Force because I wanted to do something with my life..I wanted to help things turn around. I hope I read this and remind myself of my intentions even if I'm scared or forget them...I know that war is war and things are harsh...

I managed to catch sight of Cutler himself...American Ace and his boys, Dalton's Boys. Captain John Cutler were labeled as Lead Flight..they were being sent to London or at least chose to help out. They had the best records against killing dragons at least in america despite using f-22s. I hope their success continues..many of the pilots and more importantly the people themselves have seem to enjoy the rather glorifying image of the american pilots. Guess it helps people believe that one day, humans will be victorious..I dont get how they keep that cocky smile on their faces...sure most people dont wanna believe it but they did lose some good men. Then again what do I know..I'm a rook and these guys are the publicized american aces that kill dragons..I guess they are just making themselves look good to the media, I dunno

Anyways I gotta learn quick and be prepared to sent off to battle soon...who knows when I'll be sent off to help fight...Seeing those dragons in TV was creepy enough but up close and personal..this is crazy but then again, we're all crazy if we're doing this"

Kyle smiled lightly as he read through several old entries and proceeded to start a new entry...one re-telling his revent events..

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:58 am

Morgoth, seeing that some serious damage was about to be done, quickly relayed the same message to Deathwyrm, before turning into a mucky, liquidy consistency, seeping into the ground...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:13 am

Hesitantly, Deathwyrm took off again, leaving the base to Inferno, landing back at the rocky outcropping where he had hidden previously. As much as he hated to abandon a fight, he wanted to see what would happen to the human weaklings...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:54 am

as the orb of blue energy pulsed powerfully, the Dragon snarled, a wide blue aura moving lazily downwards towards the base, as the Dragon unleashed a thin beam of whitish red fiery energy, the aura suddenly flaring and pulsing violently, shooting downwards rapidly, striking the ground as an unholy explosion rocked the base to it's core, flames blowing outwards and engulfing it, moving forward in a fiery shockwave, the walls being completely obliterated on impact, the wall of flames spreading outwards in all directions, the dead wood around the base becoming the next to fall to the flames, blown to splinters by the shockwave, the entire area becoming one massive fiery pit, the flames pluming upwards in a massive white, gold and blue mushroom cloud, smoke swirling around the spot, the base and it's surroundings reduced to a white hot molten crater as the Dragon's booming roar echoed above, the Dragon's fiery fin flaring brightly, a line of white all along his back as his massive wings thumped powerfully, blowing the smoke out from under him, the burning eyes of the Red Dragon glancing around at the surroundings below him, as if searching for survivors...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:08 am

Deathwyrm's eyes widened at the spectacle. He'd never seen anything like that before...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 pm

As the fire died down, Morgoth drifted back up to the surface, at a loss for words...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:19 pm

"The humans have had their freedom for long enough. We've given them too much.....And they've taken too much" boomed Inferno as he eyed the two dragons, his fiery eyes beacons in the smokey darkness. "There is a large human encampment...to the West....in what they call London. that is their last stronghold in the area. However, they are too well defended for a lone Dragon to take down" rumbled the Red Dragon as he looked between the two. "I'm searching the surrounding lands for Dragons brave enough....powerful enough....to join me in ridding this land of the pestilence of the humans. To show them, that killing our bretheren...our parents...our brothers...our sisters....our mates...our children...will NOT go unpunished. To show them the TRUE power of our kind. Can i count you among the Dragons who will help me in avenging our fallen?" snarled Inferno, the flames roaring below and around him, his fiery fin and eyes flaring with his words...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:26 pm

The rocky outcrop Deathwyrm was behind earlier, that Morgoth was close to, shattered upon Inferno mentioning sisters and parents, breaking off into millions of pieces, almost turning to dust, as Morgoth unconsciously clenched his feet...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Deathwyrm grinned fiendishly as he listened to Inferno's words. "Yes... Yes, I will join you in the destruction of this plague!" he snarled.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Inferno snarled in satisfaction. "We'll need more Dragons to burn that place to the ground.....at least one more notably powerful one...the more...the better. Do you know of any whose assistance we can use?" rumbled the Dragon as he eyed the two...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:45 am

"Not at present, no," Deathwyrm rumbled.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:56 am

"We're sure to find some that are willing if we look around. I know for a fact that the majority of dragons hate the fleshlings, and would love a chance at revenge at those who have killed their brethren, Morgoth growled bitterly, scowling in contempt. "I don't think I need to mention that I'm in, on your offer," the Phase dragon added...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Inferno growled lowly, satisfied with the reactions. "In two days we will meet north of the human stronghold, above the center of a large molten crater similar to this one. that one spans a much larger area, and the smoke billowing from it will easily lead you to it. Until then, I ask that you search for other Dragons. I will meet you both, there, at dawn, two days from now" rumbled the Dragon as his wings thumped powerfully, propelling him upwards, the Dragon intending to continue his exploration of Europe in search for other Dragons to assist him....

after a bit of digging in the clutter covering the manager's desk for a fw minutes, Mike was rewarded with a map of England. Reaching into one of his tactical vest's pockets, he produced a small flashlight. a swift click had it open, afterwhich he grabbed one of the various pens on the table and began plotting the team's path, trying not to let his attention be drawn by the freakish dragon statue outside...

the Wyvern landed back in the abbey, dragging his kill into a large mausoleum on the grounds, tossing it with a powerful swing, into the wall, the Wyvern walking over to it and pinning it's neck down, before tearing into it's torso, biting through scale, flesh and bone alike, satisfying his lust for blood, consuming mouthful after mouthful of the smaller Wyvern. he was pleased at the experience he had given to the humans. they likely thought he hadn't noticed them.....perfect. that kept them from thinking his senses were as sharp as they really were. in the morning.....he'd give them the scare of their lives in the morning...

Somewhere over Southwestern Germany, a massive grey and black Wyvern flew through the air, his booming roar tearing over the once flourishing Black Forest, it's massive wings causing the now mostly dead forest to tremble from the downdraft. a fair amount of the forest was still intact, reason being that it was far from civilisation. some humans tried to use it for cover, but the smaller, more lethal tree dwelling dragons that now roamed there made venturing into the forest almost more dangerous than moving in the open. that, in addition to the unusually robust nature of the forest's ecosystem had managed to save most of it from dying to the dragons' fire and the poisonous gasses their dens released when they emerged...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm

"YES," Morgoth growled, glad that they were finally going to do something large, and worthy of remembrance. He drifted downward, slipping once more, seemingly, directly into the ground, knowing his search would be easier and faster that way...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Thunder rumbled across the sky as the immense creature watched the landscape from his perch, reptilian gaze always alert, always searching. Lightening appeared in the sky, as it always seemed to. It was his plaything, nothing more. It attacked on his command, and followed in his wake. A large bolt struck the middle of the field, setting it ablaze. The dragon stirred in the cave, uninterestedly watching as the fire continued to rage...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Morgoth was travelling at high speeds through the ground, phasing his way around, searching telepathically for dragons in the area, when he suddenly seemed to pop out of the rock, still flying forward. He had gone over the edge of a small, canyon-like outcrop, while still underground, straight into a thunderstorm...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:43 am

Meanwhile, Inferno picked up the distant smell of a Wyvern. a large one. the Dragon descended, intending to find the source...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 am

Deathwyrm took off as well, but he knew he wasn't much of a diplomat. Fortunately, it was unlikely that it would take much to convince a dragon to attack humans...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard