Realms of the Dragons RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:20 am

"Of course," Morgoth hissed in response. He rose to the top of the volcano to demonstrate his willingness for immediate action...
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:15 am

Deathwyrm clambered up the crater wall, extending his leathery wings to take off halfway up. "Lead the way," he growled.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:51 am

Morgoth put on a burst of speed through his telekinesis, speeding back the way he had come. He increased his pace, mostly because he was itching to get back at the fleshbags. However, he also wanted to test the other dragon; he wanted to know how fast he could fly, should the need to flee arise...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 pm

OOC: Dm, EE, are you in the British Isles or elsewhere? Britain means you'll be fighting me, elsewhere, you have to control the NPCs.

Before long, the DDASF choppers re-entered safe territory and communications were finally restored. Command was immediately on the line, contacting the pilots and asking to be patched through the soldiers. The pilot of the lead chopper cut him off, telling him that they were only carrying wounded, and that the rest of the troops were still in Ireland.

Juliane was woken to the hum of chopper blades overhead. She looked around, suddenly tense and ready before realising she was safe. It was common with veterans. The co-pilot spotted her and shouted into the back "Safe zone! We're out!" Despite the horror's she had seen, she couldn't help but smile. They had really made it out.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:21 pm

OOC: We were planning on fighting NPC's, so probably the European mainland.

Deathwyrm continued flying at a more leisurely pace, in no mood to waste all his energy getting to the human camp, wherever it was...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Morgoth came to a halt in midair, waiting for the other dragon to catch up. "Surely this isn't your top speed?" he growled, somewhat impatiently...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:00 pm

"If we're going to find the humans, I want to be ready to fight, not exhausted from a long flight," Deathwyrm growled. "In case you didn't notice, I just got up, thanks to you."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Morgoth chuckled. "I'm not forcing you to come with me. Anyway, it took me about ten minutes to fly the distance, at a fairly average speed. Not such a long flight, I think..." he trailed off, before starting off again, this time at the medium pace the other dragon was keeping...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:10 pm

"Any idea what we'll be up against?" Deathwyrm growled.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:13 pm

"The usual, if I'm not gravely mistaken. Guns, turrets, possibly a tank. I'll be disabling the heavier weapons, so we'll be going against a group of about 50, with machine guns..."
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:16 pm

"Easy enough," Deathwyrm replied. "Group them together, if you can. I'll fry the whole lot of them if I have to..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 pm

"Dear sir, I would like to thank you for sending us on another mission that scared the official s*** out of us once more. May I also thank you sir that I have a feeling that I gotta change my pants sir may I also thank you for once again making me feel like such a wonderful human being for downing another ugly mother and fighting battles that that are about 3000 freakin miles away from home. Thank you sir, I love my life!" A pilot sarcastically said through the private radio channel opened only to the American pilots. If something like that got heard by their superiors then obviously things wouldnt look at them but the pilots inside simply laughed and enjoyed the moment.
"Ohhh jeez! dont kill me! ahhh!!!" Another pilot said, obviously joking which earning more laughs, one of the pilots mocking another pilot who made it out but was shouting into the radio channel having obvious think out loud and let all of his allies know what he was thinking.
"Woo!! and thats why people pay taxes!!!" Another pilot jumped in, making fun of their squad leader himself in John.
"Yea yea yea, go change your pants when we land I bet it stinks like one of those porta potty without anti s*** smell in it" John stated response as he chuckled lightly taking a shot at the pilot who insulted him.

As the stress disappeared and "normalcy" was restored, the battle hardened pilots tended to joke about the mission. It kept them positive and confident instead of thinking about the pilots they had lost...

Drowning in misery was something they couldnt afford to do. John while in charge of them let them get away with this and it wasnt surprising that he did his typical b***h*** after a mission. They all knew they were crazy for fighting a war that was thousands of miles away from America but they came here but they werent finished with fighting. They knew that if they wanted to sleep soundly then they would have to keep fighting.

The American Jets got into position and proceeded for the landing gear to come out...every one of them wanted to land as soon as possible and get the hell out of the craft, stretch their legs, eat and so forth. Battle data was recorded and sent to the american engineers back in London as the americans started to establish themselves a little more considering their "success" in the European area..

The fighters slowly touched ground...solid ground at last...

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:56 pm

"Right then. in that case, i say we hit the sack and get some rest. we're leaving at the crack of dawn" said Mike. Jake helped Max to the room Mike had told them was the most secure and safe from a potential attack, while Mike himself went looking for a map. "Kyle, keep an eye on Max and Jake, will ya? if something happens they'll need support....as long as nothing particularly big or poisonous turns up i'll manage alone" he said as he looked over his shoulder, walking towards the main desk, to check the manager's office...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Anaclagon » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:20 pm

"Yea got it" Kyle nodded to Mike before walked off, following Jake and Max towards the room they walked in. Kyle took note of Max's inured leg, remembering seeing it when he first entered the truck with them. "You guys alright? Need help?" Kyle offered.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:01 am

"Yeah, we're fine Kyle...just gimme a hand with the-" started Jake as the tell-tail billowing of wing membranes was heard above. he immediately fell silent as a low, loud thumping sweep of a Dragon's wings was heard overhead.....something large had just flown over the building. Jake and Max stared at eachother for a long, terrifying moment as a crunch was heard in the square outside the building. a low hiss followed. glancing towards the window slowly, veiled by torn curtains, they saw the creature...

Mike meanwhile had frozen solid. he hadn't heard the billowing as he had just opened the door to the manager's office when the Dragon flew overhead. but now he was left looking out of the smashed window of the office out at the square, the only thing keeping him from being totally exposed being the blinds. he slowly, carefully leaned towards one side of the window, his eyes never leaving the creature outside. a serpentine wyvern stood, perched on top of a long dry fountain. grey and blue scales covered it's form, a snake-like head carrying two large green eyes, a bright blue, or at least seemingly bright blue tongue flicking out of it's mouth as it looked around, a long whip-like tail sweeping around behind it. it seemed about 30 feet long, give or take a few, most of that length made up of tail and neck, and seemed roughly 20 feet tall with it's neck craned as it was. a strange clicking sound came from the creature, echoing through the streets, as an odd fleshy extension spread from it's neck like the hood of a cobra, the scales splitting in places to reveal pinkish flesh...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:04 am

"Very well," Morgoth growled, grinning in anticipation. They were near visual distance from the fleshlings' base. He stopped behind a large rocky outcrop, fairly hidden from sight or sensor range, motioning for the fellow dragon to stay back while he went forward to sabotage the humans' sensory equipment...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Anaclagon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:34 am

Kyle swallowed as he clutched the weapon he received having heard what weapon but the expression on Jake's and Mike's ace was good enough. The american pilot stopped moving, staying completely motionless. Even breathing at this point seemed like suicide. From the looks of it, the dragon didnt know of their presence but then again, he could always think wrong

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:46 am

Deathwyrm took cover behind the outcrop as well, looking out over the base and examining its architecture carefully...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:32 am

the Wyvern suddenly turned it's head around, towards the building, then up at the sky, a loud hissing screech coming from it, as if in pain, the creature stumbling around, shaking it's head, trying to get free of the searing pain that gripped it's mind, Max, Mike and Jake watching in bewilderment, trying to figure out what was making it behave like that...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:34 am

Morgoth floated swiftly toward two large dishes behind the main defensive wall of the base. He hesitated, wondering whether he should take the quiet, deceptive way, or the not-so-subtle way. Remembering the other dragon may be endangered, he decided not to alert the fleshlings yet. Using his mind, he severed all the wires and circuitry within the dishes, following through by breaking off the antennae pointing upward, making them useless...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard