Zombie Outbreak RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Alec held his gun firm and still infront of him. Any zombie in the building would rush to the sound and smell, and too probablly too preoccupied to notice the gun wielding human
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:01 pm

It was finally over. The zombies retreated, and Taban put down his gun, exhausted. It was normal behavior; they would become particularly interested in a victim, so they would go for it. But after hours, when the bodies start to pile, they would eventually give up. He despaired the day they would never stop. Hopefully it would never come.
He went down stairs and got a piece of bread. He bit into it, then eventually ate the whole thing. It would keep him a bit. He no longer had a breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He just ate when he was hungry. It worked well enough.
He went back up by the windows. He then opened it, and shouted, "Hello! Anybody!" He usually checked to see if any survivors were passing by. The zombies nearby probably already sensed him, so it wouldn't do too much harm. And the ones that were attracted to it usually didn't horde.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Charles backed away, letting Alec take the lead, him being basically defenseless. Clutching the plank as hard as he could, Charles waited, wandering if any zombies had taken residence in the station...
TyrannoTitan

Postby boswell25 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:48 pm

After getting into the police station,The Slasher quickly headed to the nearest front window and watched them enter.Once they were in,he ran for the stairs,however once he was down he smelled an overwhelming scent near the front of the building,so he instead ran in the direction of it.Of course,his feet stomping on the ground would most likely alert the humans of his presence...

EDIT:I wont post again for about an hour or so.
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby C S » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:09 pm

"Holy sh*t!" Alec said in a hushed voice. Once the zombie stopped to investigate the can, Alec quickly fired off shots into it's head, since he hardly moved, the lead slugs slammed into their mark shot after shot
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:19 pm

"This thing again?!" Charles said, backing away even more, readying the plank of wood, in case the zombie tried to attack Alec or himself...
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:48 pm

seeing the humans enter the building, the Reaper moved through the shadows above it, walking along the roof and going to the opposite edge of it, and preparing to attempt to break into the building, before freezing abruptly. ahead, less than 100 yards away, was the Nemesis. the low thuds of the large beast's footsteps were surprisingly loud. Reaper attributed it to it's keen hearing, ampliying the sound. the monsterous beast walked across the road, seeming to follow something the Reaper couldn't detect; yet another thing that surprised it, as it's senses were keener than most other creatures around, undead or otherwise. the Reaper remained completely still, preferring to wait till the creature had left completely...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby boswell25 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 pm

After taking round after round into the skull,The Slasher roared in pain and looked over to the humans.Spotting the gun in one of the human's hands,he charged towards him at full speed,although the pain made him slightly slower.Suddenly,he stopped and sniffed.He could smell something large approaching(His profile notes him as having very powerful smell).Looking over at the humans again,he squinted his eyes slightly and let out another roar,before running off through the front door...

EDIT:I should probably note that his skull is much much harder than the average human due to zombification.Coupled with his skin taking taking a fare bit of the shot,the bullets simply got stuck in it,but he'll have to remove them later to avoid them dropping onto his brain...Why do i feel that even the zombie players want me dead/out of the game :cry: ?
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:09 am

OOC: Err...what? No one wants you out of the RPG...just remember to be realistic, not have your zombie teleport around the place.

Charles swung around as the zombie ran out, watching, confused, as it fled. "Why do I have a feeling that is very bad..." he said quietly, looking back at Alec...
TyrannoTitan

Postby boswell25 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:22 am

OOC:I'm not trying to,i just don't wanna get my a** handed to me.By the way,am i any good at rping?

After running out of the police station doors,he spotted the nemesis approaching.After seeing the large creature approaching he ran to his right and hoped(as much as an undead could) that the creature hadn't noticed him.
Last edited by boswell25 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby C S » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:25 am

"What's bad enough to scare something that's already dead?" Alec asked. "A bigger undead creature" Alec reloaded his gun, leaving him with 5 cartirages on back up. "Lets get in here...that was the only thing that came down, so I guess it's reletivly safe.."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:07 am

OOC: There's nothing seriously wrong with your posts, and you are open to helpful suggestions/criticism. A bit more practice, and you'd be a great RPer. Now enough with the OOCs, the RPGs getting a bit clustered with them...

"Right..." Charles said, closing the doors to the station behind them, to, at least, give them a heads up if something attempted to enter the building after them. Turning back around, Charles headed deeper into the station, not straying too far from Alec.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:24 am

Alec picked up the still spraying can of aerosol, taking the rubber band from it. He shook it, hearing the sloshing of the contents inside. "Theres still a bit left, could be useful in the future" Alec said, happy that their most effective resource thus far was here for future use
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:27 am

"Nice...I think I found something over here." Charles said, riffling through a filing cabinet, deciding there could be at least something useful. Surprisingly, after shifting a few files, he found a handgun stored in the cabinet, with only one magazine still inside the gun. "Someone must've forgot to check their stash..." Charles said, mostly to himself, lifting the gun somewhat awkwardly, not exactly knowing how to use it...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:37 am

Alec looked over his shoulder and said "Sweet!" when he saw the gun Charles was holding "What model is that? It's kinda big..I guess .45 colt, check the magazine" He added
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:39 am

"Uh...ok..." Charles said, lifting the weapon over his head to view the bottom of the hand grip, pulling at the bottom for a while until he discovered the clip release. Pulling out the piece of metal, he glanced from the clip to Alec, clearly confused...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:41 am

"Look for an engraving, should tell you the type of bullets are in there" Alec said, grinning, cant help but find Charle's novice state with the fire arm ammusing
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:13 am

"Uh...ok...it says 9mm bullets." Charles responded, looking up at Alec expectantly, not really sure if that was a good or bad thing...
TyrannoTitan

Postby boswell25 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:14 am

After getting far enough away from the police station,The Slasher knelt down awkwardly on his rotting legs and sniffed the air filled with the stench of death,looking for a sign to see whether or not the huge creature was still there...

EDIT:Last post for tonight.
Last edited by boswell25 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby C S » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:27 am

"What a find!" Alec said. "One of the best guns out there, I'd think it'd be a.. 1 in a million chance that I'd find one! Hang on to that, look for some more ammo"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard