Zombie Outbreak RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:15 am

"Damn it all. forget the cabinet. no time. we need to get to the roof. we can roof-hop across to somewhere safer. we'll be killed if we try and barricade ourselves in here" said Vergil, abandoning the barricade plan, the thought striking him that shamblers may not be the only things coming to them. not to mention the fact they couldn't outlast the zombies with their current supplies. pulling the sheets from the bed, he yanked the door open, throwing the sheets over the pool of puke, allowing some protection from the substance, hopefully enough to buffer the smell and limit the ability to track them. "To the roof! hurry!" said Vergil as he ran out over the sheets and blankets, heading for the stairs...

"What kind of jobs? you an assassin, holmes? gun runner maybe?" asked Jose with a half serious, half joking tone...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:43 am

The Berserker keeps charging towards the source of the smell, nearing where he thinks it is. However, he can sense that the smell is beginning to die, not to mention that there is a horde of shamblers blocking access to his food. The Berserker lets out a blood curdling scream that can be heard by all that are nearby, including any humans and other zombies......

Victor knows he is getting close. He can hear the berserker's bellows growing louder. It seems to be in a blood frenzy, but Victor is unsure. He must get closer to find out.........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Cole » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:54 am

The Ex-mercenary smiled at the younger man as he made two guesses. Than responded with a whisper. "Mercenary. You name it, i likely done it. Africa is always having horrible conflicts with each other. So whatever side is fighting the other is always hiring on a daily bases. I often played on almost all sides. Though even i had limits on which jobs i took..." Riker looked around cautiously and than kept on. "I'll tell you more later though, i don't like the idea of telling my life's stories out where the uglies are staggering about...."
Cole
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:27 am

Nick nodded and ran after Virgil. A shambler lurched around the corner behind him, and he stopped long enough to put it down with a shot from his Desert Eagle, the high-caliber bullet smashing through its rotted skull with ease. Chuckling, he sprinted away, even as two more zombies shuffled around the corner...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:14 pm

The berserker looks about, trying to find a way into the building. Its hunger is driving the berserker insane. Suddenly, the massive beast finds an exposed section of the building. With a loud roar, the berserker charges into the wall, smashing through it and allowing multiple shamblers to enter the building as well. The Berserker, sensing he is hot on their trail, begins to search around for where they can be hiding.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:50 am

Vergil dashed for the stairwell, bolting upwards with gun in hand, heading for the top floor. they had neither the ammo nor the firepower to take on the kind of numbers that he heard after them. not to mention this would undoubtedly bring the Beast after them again. a distant gutteral roar almost confirmed that. "****....it's coming! we need to MOVE!" said Vergil...

"Sounds like somethin worth sitting down and drinking over" said Jose with a chuckle, keeping his voice low as they reached the end of the road. "Any idea if there are any safe places nearby? somewhere you've been before that didn't get overrun? i know a few places but i dunno if they're gonna be secure. i only got out of my last safehouse a few hours ago when some 'friends' left me for dead and ran, so i'm not sure about most of the places i have in mind"...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:55 am

"What the hell is this 'it' you're talking about?!" Nick replied, panting. "What is it, a Tank or something?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:15 am

"Fast, strong, intelligent and persistent. it practically ripped one of those crying ones in half when it was attacked. that damned monster's ridiculously strong" commented Vergil. as he reached the roof he rammed the door open, two shamblers being knocked to the floor as he went, Vergil swiftly firing a round into the heads of each as he walked past, heading for the edge of the roof, seeing a fenced roof several roofs away, with what looked like a Central A/C Unit behind it, as well as a large water tanker, most likely having contained the building's water at one time. if they could get across to there they'd be able to rush down the stairs and out before the zombies could follow...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:24 am

"You mean a Witch?" Nick asked. "D*mn." Spotting the adjacent roof, he sighed irritably. "Oh great. So, any ideas on how to get us across without being devoured, infected, or squashed into mush?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 am

Out in the open streets of the city, a stalker was hunting for a meal, stoping reguarly to scent the air for any trace of a human or a zombie. The zombified lion moved quietly and with patience, knowing that rushing in a hunt was likely to result in failure to get a meal. Humans in particular were difficult to hunt, mainly thanks to the fact that they weren't as stupid as the shufflers and were often seeking cover in buildings, which made pursuit all the more difficult due to doors, which took time to break down, time that humans would use to their advantage...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:49 am

"Only one. run like hell and hope that fence over their falls inwards and not outwards when we hit it and climb over it" said Vergil simply as he put his guns in his pockets, kept in place by zippers placed inside the pockets, out of sight...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 am

Nick stared at the roof reluctantly, finally nodding and putting his gun away. "We might as well jump at the same time then. At least falling to our deaths'll be less painful than being eaten alive."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:00 am

The Berserker sniffs the air, climbing up towards the roof, knowing something is nearby. He hears another bellow....... one that sounds awfully familiar to it.........

The Nemesis is coming. Knowing that this zombie can easily defeat it in combat, The Berserker quickly attempts to find the humans, knowing that they are somewhere on the roof. He spots Vergil, and the berserker slowly makes his way towards him, the massive beast hungry for blood......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:26 am

"Ok. two roofs. sprint, jump, land, sprint, jump hit the fence, climb, and whichever gets over first covers the other one" said Vergil, rushing through the plan. "Ready? NOW!" he finally exclaimed before bolting from one end of the building's roof to the other, kicking off the edge of the roof and launching himself onto the next, rolling to his feet and building up momentum for the next...luckily these apartments were closely positioned...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:28 am

Nick was right behind Vergil, and landed right behind him as well, getting to his feet slightly quicker. He sprinted towards the edge of the next roof, trying to ignore the moans of the zombies behind him and the hammering of his heart in his chest...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:32 am

The Berserker watches his prey leap across the roofs. Knowing he can't make the jump, the berserker simply jumps off the roof and waits for his prey to come to him..........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:11 am

as Vergil sprinted, he leapt, kicking off the edge of the second roof and colliding with the fence, his fingers wrapping tightly around the weave of the fence, shaking it wildly and making it bend inwards, Vergil climbing upwards to get over it...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:12 am

Nick leaped as well, colliding with the fence slightly below Vergil, struggling frantically as he scrambled over it. On the other side, he slumped into a sitting position, panting and smiling. "Holy... sh*t... You are one... crazy... f**ker..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Cole » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:35 am

"Sorry, i don't really know any. Like i had said before. I don't trust 'safe' houses more than a day or two. Most multiple floor buildings with fire escapes are a good place to make camp, but that's all i could suggest. If your willing to take it a step farther, it's possible buildings like skyscrapers and hospitals could possibly work out for the better. Possibly even small groups making some short of base out of one of the floors. I don't really know. Never made it that far. My idea.... Well it's risky and i would have to always be on the move and it might possibly not even work at all.... But..." He thought about it. It might yes, if not the way he expected it. He was confident he would at least get something out of it....
Cole
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:45 am

"Better crazy than dead" said Vergil as he took a moment to catch his breath, several shamblers visible on the roofs of the buildings they had left, the most decomposed of them actually walking right off the roofs, falling to the ground below with a sickening squelching thud. "Anyway. we're not out of the woods yet. not until we're somewhere we can barricade. my supplies won't last more than a couple of days and the safehouse is on the other end of the mall, a few blocks out. don't think we'll be able to get across there too soon at this rate. we need to get out of reach of the shamblers, the runners, the bigger things out there like this Tank you speak of and the beast that i was running from, assuming they're not the same thing that is. after we're rid of all of them, then we can think about getting to it. it's tough and can hold a seige if it comes to it, but i don't think it'll hold out the stronger ones for long. so we'll need to lose whatever happens to be chasing us before we go there"...

"And what is your idea?" asked Jose as he walked, eyes watching their surroundings warily...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard