Zombie Outbreak RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:51 am

"Lead the way," Nick said, getting to his feet. "And I don't know if you're running from a Tank, but I guess that depends. How hard, exactly, is it to kill this... beast?"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 am

"As far as i know, impossible...it doesn't even respond to small arms fire to my knowledge....certainly doesn't look like it would. i've only seen one. it's about 9 feet tall and wears this enormous leather trenchcoat....right shoulder's uncovered....bulged slightly...i haven't had the chance to notice any other details...was too busy running for my life" said Vergil as he got up, heading for the door of the maintenence stairwell to get down to the ground floor...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:25 am

Nick followed, shaking his head. "Doesn't sound like any Tank I've ever seen. You can kill them, but you need a lot of firepower. They have so much muscle, it acts like organic body armor that protects their vital organs and stuff like that. D*mn nasty critters."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:30 am

The Berserker overhears Vergil and Nick's conversation, and follows them down below, hoping to catch them before the Nemesis arrives........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Cole » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:31 am

" Well lets just say being a CO has not only taught me everything about the law and how most law enforcement tick. It's also taught me a lot about the scourge of the Earth. If the b*stards didn't end up going right back into prison two or three days later, they were already busting they're probation laws secretly. Whats the first law they break? Buy a firearm from the blackmarket. Only idiots buy them from gun stores. Anyway. These guys don't hide they're illegal arms like your mommy and daddy would like in a drawer or cabinet. They'll hide them in safes behind paintings, secret compartments in closets, inside they're mattress, even inside the damn walls if they are poor enough! The thing is. I don't like the idea of just going into every single house and apartment and tearing the places apart looking for ammo and said firearms. Be a waste of time. So my idea was to locate a police station or prison. They always have these guys documented on computer and paper. All we have to do is locate a station. Look through printed documents of the real deal that have been released, you know? Gangsters, murders, people with a history of mental illness, religious extremists... You get the picture. Than you just have to write down they're home addresses and the such and wa la. A good chance of finding something useful most survivors may have missed." The ex-mercenary finally finished with a smirk on his face.
Cole
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:26 pm

"that's IF said criminals haven't already taken all the weapons they had and used it themselves" said Jose. "I dunno about the rest of the world, but i sure as hell wouldn't just leave my weapons and ammo lyin' around at my house. i'd carry it with me till i die. then it's just up to the lucky f*cker who manages to get to me without gettin' eaten first" he added...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cole » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:19 am

"Ah, but here is the thing my less experienced friend in the world of survival. Although i did say that most criminals out of prison go back in two or three days later and some secretly break they're probation laws. Here's the funny thing. The 'some' that try secretly breaking probation laws, suck at doing it secretly when it comes to more minor laws..... Like those involving drugs, car theft and D.U.I.... Maybe sexual assault, domestic violence or minor robbery like snatching a wallet or purse. So those that don't come back in two or three days end up coming back about a week or two later. It's rare for convicted criminals to ever live a decent life of a law abiding citizen afterwards. That's the funny thing about criminals. No matter how long it takes, most end up always coming back. Never learning a single thing on WHY they were there before in the first place and.... Lets face it." Riker slightly trailed off and than continued with a smile. A almost mocking, sinister and sly grin that almost seems to laugh at at the misfortune of criminals who end up in said situation. Like the coyote when it leads the very hunter trying to kill it into an unexpected and sudden death in ancient stories, or the cat who sees the very dog that chased it, stuck in a hole it can't get out of. "It's pretty hard to get all your weapons and ammo from your home when solid steel bars are separating you from that and freedom....Would not be surprised if they were still in those cells..... Luckily just turned into freaks like these walking the streets..... If not? Than they likely had the pleasure of starving to death from being left behind or when the prison guard became freaks too...."
Cole
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:43 pm

"Well, the nearest police station is the one i nearly lost my life escaping from. i snatched a few papers before i left, but they're basically reports by officers just prior to the outbreak...you know, people describing the things that were happening, describing mysterious events, that kinda stuff....if we ever make it to civilisation i plan to make a book out of it....in memory of the people who died here" said Jose...

"If you think that's nasty you REALLY don't want to-" he started, kicking a zombie that seemed to lurch out of an open doorway at him, before firing a round into it's skull, splattering the contents out all over the floor as he casually walked over the corpse. "******* shamblers- yeah, as i was saying, you REALLY don't want to meet this guy" he finished, not even skipping a breath as he dispatched the shambler...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:43 am

Nick crossed his arms. "Well then, what say we get out of here before the d*mn thing shows up, huh?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Vergil continued walking, walking into a room and onto a fire escape. "Well, if you'll keep up we'll be rid of the shamblers in no time. then it's just a matter of luck, intelligence and speed...let's hope there's nothing out there that has more of those than either of us" responded the man as he descended...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:04 pm

"Don't keep your hopes up," replied Nick, following Vergil down the fire escape. "I've seen some crazy-a** sh*t around here lately."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Vergil allowed himself the luxury of a very faint smirk at the comment, his expression becoming blank almost immediately. "My friend, if you lose hope, you lose everything here" he said as he neared the bottom, not hearing the faint thudding sound above...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:18 pm

"Tell that to the zombies," Nick replied simply.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:36 pm

"The zombies have nothing to do with what you think" responded Vergil calmly, almost reaching the bottom of the fire escape, the ladder to the bottom crushed by a VW Beetle. Vergil leapt off, landing in a crouch on the ground, not wanting to risk getting attacked by something inside the beetle, the windshield of which he noticed was shattered; a perfect hole through which to drag an unsuspecting victim to their death. out in the streets, low, rasping moaning could be heard echoing as the shamblers who didn't get to the roof and subsequently fall to their death, followed...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Nick followed close behind Vergil, glancing through the hole in the windshield. "Sucks to be whoever drove that..." he muttered, pulling his Desert Eagle out of his coat...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 pm

as Vergil turned to walk out of the alley and into the street, a low snarl-turned sigh could be heard above. he glanced up just in time to see a large dark figure falling from above, a loud thump being heard as the massive beast cut of his path, rising from a crouch and snarling, only to see Vergil running. "Damn! it's found us!" he said through his teeth as he ran, a low roar of anger coming from the beast as he began to pursue the two...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 pm

"Sh*t!" Nick shouted, firing a couple shots at the creature before sprinting after Vergil...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:38 pm

a low snarl came from the beast, hardly flinching at the .50 caliber hangun rounds as he bolted after the two, the sprinting beast slowly beginning to gain on them...

Vergil ran as fast as he could, thinking through the possible routes here that could lead them to safety. he knew if they stayed on a straight path they were as good as dead...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Nick risked a glance over his shoulder as he ran, before shouting to Vergil, "If you have an idea, now would be a GREAT time to tell me!"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:01 pm

As Vergil ran, he spotted a side alley to the left. "Left!" he called back as he turned into the corner, thanking his luck that the path was clear of zombies, the street visible up ahead. Meanwhile, a rumbling snarl came from the Nemesis as he pushed forward at high speed, rapidly gaining on Nick...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard