Zombie Outbreak RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby boswell25 » Fri May 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Eventually,The Leaper Heard the clapping of footsteps hitting the earth,and the faint sounds of talking whispering to him in the wind.He let out his own roar,loud enough to be heard far across the city,and slithered off in the direction the sounds came from...
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun May 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Taban didn't feel like all was at ease. He heard more talking. He now ran, ran toward wherever it was coming from. He thought something might be following him from that huge mash, something terrible. Hopefully, they were survivors, and not a new breed of zombie that he heard wrong...
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby boswell25 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:16 pm

The Leaper could sense it,he was getting closer to his prey.He let out another ear ringing roar and sped up,drooling from the thought of sinking his huge snake-like jaws into his prey making him drool...
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Sun May 24, 2009 11:31 pm

a sound resembling rapid rasping gasps echoed behind Taban, as his pursuer gained on him...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby boswell25 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:46 pm

The Leaper had resorted to it's insane "personality",drooling waves of blood and saliva and constantly roaring in a voice that sounded more like someone crying out in pain...
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Tediz » Mon May 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Jack stopped for a moment, tilting his head to the side. He was trying to find out where the sound was coming from. "Hmm... Should we call out to him?" He really didn't want to help the man either way, but he supposed he would have to now.
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby boswell25 » Mon May 25, 2009 8:19 pm

After a short amount of time later,The Leaper could hear the voices again.He was very close.It felt as if someone was talking directly to him.He stopped on a building and looked over the area.He could have sworn he heard gasping...
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Raptor Llama » Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 am

Taban heard something behind him. Without hesitation, and with adrenaline rushing through his body like never before, he bolted forward, faster than he had ever ran before. He didn't bother looking back, not bothering to fire upon the target. He could barely hear his deep breathing, the approaching creature, the voices... yes, the voices were still there, echoing in his mind. He would have to escape the beast, and if he could find the survivors, which hopefully had better firearms, could kill it, or at least keep it at bay. As he approached, the voices were becoming louder, more distinct...
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby boswell25 » Wed May 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Thanks to his super hearing,The Leaper could hear the gasping sound,the panting of the survivor,AND the talking of the humans.He once again let out his roar and bounded off towards the sounds of humans talking...
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Fri May 29, 2009 3:40 pm

an empty gas cylinder slammed into the Leaper as it ran, the gasping, ratling snarl behind it showing the Reaper's presence. it had pinpointed the humans ages ago, but didn't intend to let any others interrupt its meal...

Vergil gripped his gun through his pocket, hearing the running. "Looks like we've got company" said Vergil calmly. he decided that, in case of a major clash, he'd step back and leave Jack and the newcomer handle it. in the worst case scenario, he'd retreat back to his little bunker. but he didn't intend to let the monsters follow him there if he could help it...the less attention, the less risk he had of them surrounding him and trapping him there...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby boswell25 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:05 pm

The Leaper felt the gas cylinder connect and fell over,roaring on instinct,more than in pain considering its pain receptors were rotted almost completely away.It stood up slowly heard the roar.Pinpointing the sound he turned to his attacker and lunged,his snake like jaw opening two times larger than normal as it attempted to consume it's attackers head completely while whipping it's tail forward in an attempt to rap it around the attacker...
Last edited by boswell25 on Fri May 29, 2009 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Raptor Llama » Fri May 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Taban heard another voice, this time he could take it word for word: "Looks like we got company." This brought hope into him, that it couldn't be a zombie, that he had found a survivor. alive. And being he was talking, he may have been talking to some one else. He turned a corner, and at the end of the street, he saw two men. However, he did not forget the sound of a gas cylinder being knocked over, inferring something was chasing him. So, he still ran, in the direction of the survivors, hoping a bunker was nearby...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:28 pm

the Reaper swung it's taloned hand into the Leaper's head, stunning it, the Reaper leaping forward and tackling it to the ground, one powerful hand wrapped around the Leaper's skull, attempting to crush it, as the other slashed at one of the creature's arms, trying to sever it with it's massive talons...

Vergil watched the man approach them. "What's chasing you?" he asked, mentally mapping his route back to the stronghold in case there were too many for him to take down with what he had...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Raptor Llama » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Taban replied, "I think there's two of them, mutants, fast, four legged. I think they're fighting. We should probably move before they get here. Any nearby outposts?" After he said this, he was momentarily stunned. That was the first time he had talked to someone for months. And yet, it came naturally, as if he knew the person for years...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby boswell25 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:39 pm

The Leaper growled as he felt a large gash open on his arm.Deciding to strike back,The Leaper rapped it's tail around The Reaper's arm just enough to hold it still and began stabbing it in the back repeatedly.Suddenly it looked over at the human running away.It decided to try and reason with the reaper.It nodded it's head towards the humans repeatedly and growled out "food".Just in case this didn't work,it had it's tail blade planted firmly an inch away from where the creature's spine should be.If worse came to worse,it would attempt to sever the spine and let the creature lie there,at the mercy of anything that passed through...
I need a signature...
boswell25
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 pm

"Well as fun as sitting in silence is, I think I'll go search the rest of the station." Charles said suddenly, heading out of the sleeping quarters, deciding to check the upper story of the station first, assuming it was the safest of the two...
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:41 am

the Reaper's own tail wrapped around that of the Leaper, pulling it out as the Reaper slammed the Leaper's head into a wall, the sheer force of it almost definately knocking it out. it had no intension of letting this thing try and force it to share it's planned meal, even if they would get more by working together...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Tediz » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:43 am

Jack looked at the man only for a moment, then turned to Virgil. He spoke quietly. "He's panicking. We should ditch him. Now." Jack was, in every manner, completely serious.
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:52 am

Taban didn't hear word for word what the other man said, but it sounded like obviously he didn't want him hearing, and that could not be good. Possibly thinking he was insane, or something along the lines. And that possibly meant leaving him. Taban said, "I can assure you, with the exception of an adrenaline rush, I am perfectly as sane as you are. And if we don't get the hell out of hear before those things catch up, you'll have one too." Taban tried to appear as calm as possible, as he cut down his breathing, and paid attention to if he was shaking, which thankfully he wasn't...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:05 am

Vergil completely ignored Jack for now, instead looking at Taban calmly and said "What kind of supplies do you have, if any?". not far away, a crunch could be heard, sounding like a car's chasis being crushed...

the Reaper landed on the hood of the car, forming a massive dent in it and squashing the engine somewhat as it landed. it continued pursuing the human hungrily, it's sense of smell telling it that there were definately 3 of them now....all the better...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard